Posted to rec.food.cooking
Om Mani Padme Omelet[_1_] Om Mani Padme Omelet[_1_] is offline

Default How to weed out RFC (was: hey Om I'm in!!!!!!!!!!)

In article >,
Steve Wertz > wrote:

> <sigh> OK. It seems you can't take the joke that others
> understood perfectly. It's the traditional "WTF" RFC initiation.

Oh is THAT what that was supposed to be?
Well, it was pretty lame. ;-)
You should leave that activity to the experts.
FYI, that activity is Sheldon's job. Leave it to him,
he's _much_ better at it than you are!

> Oh well. I've added two new rules for my kill-file for RFC:
>
> [rec.food.cooking]
> !ignore,delete From "OmMani"

I know how to escape killfiles the same as you do sweety!

> The "!ignore" is to kill all followups to your posts (40Tude
> Dialog can kill/ignore sub-threads) and the "delete", well, means
> I won't ever have to refer to them again.
>
> Wow. There just went _24%_ of the 996 posts currently displayed
> in my unread RFC. That was just *way* too easy.
>
> > Our date is definitely off!

> We've been "dating" for three years now. Which date were you
> cancelling?

The one where I get to tie you to the bed. ;-)

Anyhoo, I'll back off on this for now, Kitten is perfectly capable of
handling this herself. She's been lurking here for several weeks anyway
using google groups, but just needed to learn how to use her news
browser.

Just remember, if you are going to tease kittens, they do have claws!

And teeth. ;-)

Have at it.

> -sw

"Gun control is being able to hit your target". -Ben Ferguson