Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Nice Woman Looking for Men

My Website is here

http://www.sexsearch.com/23723

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:29:18 GMT, Steve Wertz wrote:

> Gee, imagine this: Spam from Google.
>
> And people keep getting on my case for bashing Google here in
> RFC. 97% of the spam we see here is coming from Google.

Google has two buttons I like: Report Spam and Report Phishing.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
> Gee, imagine this: Spam from Google.
>
> And people keep getting on my case for bashing Google here in
> RFC. 97% of the spam we see here is coming from Google.
>
> -sw

Nice women: Shall we translate that, Steve? :-) I was involved with a
dating site briefly, at the urging of a couple of friends. I know what "nice
woman" means.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in message
> "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
>> Gee, imagine this: Spam from Google.
>>
>> And people keep getting on my case for bashing Google here in
>> RFC. 97% of the spam we see here is coming from Google.
>>
>> -sw

> Nice women: Shall we translate that, Steve? :-) I was involved with
> a dating site briefly, at the urging of a couple of friends. I know
> what "nice woman" means.

I know I sound naive, but what exactly do you mean?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mordechai Housman" > wrote in message
> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in message
>> "Steve Wertz" > wrote in message
>>> Gee, imagine this: Spam from Google.
>>>
>>> And people keep getting on my case for bashing Google here in
>>> RFC. 97% of the spam we see here is coming from Google.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Nice women: Shall we translate that, Steve? :-) I was involved with a
>> dating site briefly, at the urging of a couple of friends. I know what
>> "nice woman" means.

> I know I sound naive, but what exactly do you mean?

Based on my experience at two dating sites, "nice woman" almost always meant
"That picture was taken when I was 12. I now weigh 347 pounds, I have a
serious drinking problem, and I live with 3 grown sons, all of whom are on
parole after serving time for violent crimes".

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in message

> "Mordechai Housman" > wrote in message

>>> Nice women: Shall we translate that, Steve? :-) I was involved
>>> with a dating site briefly, at the urging of a couple of friends. I
>>> know what "nice woman" means.

>> I know I sound naive, but what exactly do you mean?

> Based on my experience at two dating sites, "nice woman" almost always
> meant "That picture was taken when I was 12. I now weigh 347 pounds, I
> have a serious drinking problem, and I live with 3 grown sons, all of
> whom are on parole after serving time for violent crimes".

Ah, I see. This is like what I once heard, that if they say a woman has
a nice personality, it means she's ugly.

I am sure I do not want to hear what women say about us men.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Mordechai Housman" > wrote in message

>>> I know I sound naive, but what exactly do you mean?

>> Based on my experience at two dating sites, "nice woman" almost always
>> meant "That picture was taken when I was 12. I now weigh 347 pounds, I
>> have a serious drinking problem, and I live with 3 grown sons, all of
>> whom are on parole after serving time for violent crimes".

> Ah, I see. This is like what I once heard, that if they say a woman has a
> nice personality, it means she's ugly.
>
> I am sure I do not want to hear what women say about us men.

This is just based on experience in two limited situations. I'm sure the
women also had some stories to tell. I began looking MUCH more carefully
after meeting a certain woman for a lunch date. All her pictures indicated
that she was "height - weight proportional". When she arrived, it was clear
she was just a liar. She was enormous. Everyone's attracted to different
things, but you just don't lie to people. And, this was NOT a rare
occurrence.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote

> "Mordechai Housman" > wrote

>>> Nice women: Shall we translate that, Steve? :-) I was involved with a
>>> dating site briefly, at the urging of a couple of friends. I know what
>>> "nice woman" means.

>> I know I sound naive, but what exactly do you mean?

> Based on my experience at two dating sites, "nice woman" almost always
> meant "That picture was taken when I was 12. I now weigh 347 pounds, I
> have a serious drinking problem, and I live with 3 grown sons, all of whom
> are on parole after serving time for violent crimes".

A Nice Woman looking for *Men* is not likely looking for a real date.
Especially one named Jessica Jizz.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote
>
>> "Mordechai Housman" > wrote

>>> I know I sound naive, but what exactly do you mean?

>> Based on my experience at two dating sites, "nice woman" almost always
>> meant "That picture was taken when I was 12. I now weigh 347 pounds, I
>> have a serious drinking problem, and I live with 3 grown sons, all of
>> whom are on parole after serving time for violent crimes".

> A Nice Woman looking for *Men* is not likely looking for a real date.
> Especially one named Jessica Jizz.
>
> nancy

Hey....you can only read so much into a name. Maybe her last name's really
Jizz. :-)

There *are* some interesting people out there, though. Another lunch date -
we'd just sat down and I took 2 aspirin from my briefcase and swallowed
them. Told the lady it had been a rough morning and I had a headache. I
swear - she just says "Hey - a cocktail and blowjob would fix that. My
husband's not home till tomorrow". We finished lunch and I wished her luck
in her quest. Talk about ruining the courtship ritual....damn. And, I like
shooting handguns, but not being the target of someone else's.

Naturally, this is a good time for something from the king:
"I came home early from work one day. I saw a guy jogging naked down my
street. I asked him, 'How come you're jogging naked?' He said, 'Because
you came home early!'"
-Rodney Dangerfield-

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote

> "Nancy Young" > wrote

>> A Nice Woman looking for *Men* is not likely looking for a real date.
>> Especially one named Jessica Jizz.

> Hey....you can only read so much into a name. Maybe her last name's really
> Jizz. :-)

(laugh) And maybe she really is a woman!

> There *are* some interesting people out there, though. Another lunch
> date - we'd just sat down and I took 2 aspirin from my briefcase and
> swallowed them. Told the lady it had been a rough morning and I had a
> headache. I swear - she just says "Hey - a cocktail and blowjob would fix
> that. My husband's not home till tomorrow". We finished lunch and I wished
> her luck in her quest. Talk about ruining the courtship ritual....damn.
> And, I like shooting handguns, but not being the target of someone else's.

I can only wonder how that lunch 'date' came about.

> Naturally, this is a good time for something from the king:
> "I came home early from work one day. I saw a guy jogging naked down my
> street. I asked him, 'How come you're jogging naked?' He said, 'Because
> you came home early!'"
> -Rodney Dangerfield-

Too funny. He was a funny guy ... at least professionally.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote
>
>> "Nancy Young" > wrote

>>> A Nice Woman looking for *Men* is not likely looking for a real date.
>>> Especially one named Jessica Jizz.

>> Hey....you can only read so much into a name. Maybe her last name's
>> really Jizz. :-)

> (laugh) And maybe she really is a woman!
>
>> There *are* some interesting people out there, though. Another lunch
>> date - we'd just sat down and I took 2 aspirin from my briefcase and
>> swallowed them. Told the lady it had been a rough morning and I had a
>> headache. I swear - she just says "Hey - a cocktail and blowjob would fix
>> that. My husband's not home till tomorrow". We finished lunch and I
>> wished her luck in her quest. Talk about ruining the courtship
>> ritual....damn. And, I like shooting handguns, but not being the target
>> of someone else's.

> I can only wonder how that lunch 'date' came about.

From a dating site, as mentioned before. Never again. Another woman showed
up smelling like she jumped in a hot tub full of the perfume that used to
come with Barbie dolls in the 1950s. Gag me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:36:14 GMT, JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

> There *are* some interesting people out there, though. Another lunch date -
> we'd just sat down and I took 2 aspirin from my briefcase and swallowed
> them. Told the lady it had been a rough morning and I had a headache. I
> swear - she just says "Hey - a cocktail and blowjob would fix that. My
> husband's not home till tomorrow". We finished lunch and I wished her luck
> in her quest. Talk about ruining the courtship ritual....damn. And, I like
> shooting handguns, but not being the target of someone else's.

Which explains why the few normal/fairly normal women involved in
those dating services get offers of marriage from guys they barely
know. Everyone is so darned desperate. Makes me glad I'm not dating.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nancy Young wrote:
> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote
>

>> "Nancy Young" > wrote

>> There *are* some interesting people out there, though. Another
>> lunch date - we'd just sat down and I took 2 aspirin from my
>> briefcase and swallowed them. Told the lady it had been a rough
>> morning and I had a headache. I swear - she just says "Hey - a
>> cocktail and blowjob would fix that. My husband's not home till
>> tomorrow". We finished lunch and I wished her luck in her quest.
>> Talk about ruining the courtship ritual....damn. And, I like
>> shooting handguns, but not being the target of someone else's.

> nancy

Oh, how terrible! How shocking! Didn't she know that this is
something one doesn't do until the second date! )

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> Oh, how terrible! How shocking! Didn't she know that this is
> something one doesn't do until the second date! )

Definitely...!!!

NO cocktails until the second date

Posted to rec.food.cooking

JoeSpareBedroom > wrote:
>From a dating site, as mentioned before. Never again. Another woman showed
>up smelling like she jumped in a hot tub full of the perfume that used to
>come with Barbie dolls in the 1950s. Gag me.

This all says a lot more about you than it does about them.

--Blair
"They thought they were settling."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Margaret Suran" > wrote

>> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote

>>> There *are* some interesting people out there, though. Another
>>> lunch date - we'd just sat down and I took 2 aspirin from my
>>> briefcase and swallowed them. Told the lady it had been a rough
>>> morning and I had a headache. I swear - she just says "Hey - a
>>> cocktail and blowjob would fix that. My husband's not home till
>>> tomorrow". We finished lunch and I wished her luck in her quest.
>>> Talk about ruining the courtship ritual....damn. And, I like
>>> shooting handguns, but not being the target of someone else's.

> Oh, how terrible! How shocking! Didn't she know that this is
> something one doesn't do until the second date! )

(laugh!) You're a scream.

nancy

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:56:25 GMT, Margaret Suran wrote:

> Nancy Young wrote:
> > "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote
> >

> >> "Nancy Young" > wrote

> >> There *are* some interesting people out there, though. Another
> >> lunch date - we'd just sat down and I took 2 aspirin from my
> >> briefcase and swallowed them. Told the lady it had been a rough
> >> morning and I had a headache. I swear - she just says "Hey - a
> >> cocktail and blowjob would fix that. My husband's not home till
> >> tomorrow". We finished lunch and I wished her luck in her quest.
> >> Talk about ruining the courtship ritual....damn. And, I like
> >> shooting handguns, but not being the target of someone else's.

> > nancy
> >

> Oh, how terrible! How shocking! Didn't she know that this is
> something one doesn't do until the second date! )

Margaret.... please cleanse yourself of impure thoughts immediately.
If you were catholic, I'd tell you to do 20 Hail Mary's and 10 Our
Father's.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
> JoeSpareBedroom > wrote:
>>From a dating site, as mentioned before. Never again. Another woman showed
>>up smelling like she jumped in a hot tub full of the perfume that used to
>>come with Barbie dolls in the 1950s. Gag me.

> This all says a lot more about you than it does about them.
> --Blair

Oh really? What does it say about me?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" > wrote in message

> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote
>
>> "Mordechai Housman" > wrote

>>> I know I sound naive, but what exactly do you mean?

>> Based on my experience at two dating sites, "nice woman" almost
>> always meant "That picture was taken when I was 12. I now weigh 347
>> pounds, I have a serious drinking problem, and I live with 3 grown
>> sons, all of whom are on parole after serving time for violent
>> crimes".

> A Nice Woman looking for *Men* is not likely looking for a real date.
> Especially one named Jessica Jizz.

Ah, I see. So "nice" in this case, should be understood as "unusually
compliant, particularly after the application of several notes of
currency."

Ugh. Not nice at all.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote in message

> "Nancy Young" > wrote in message
>>
>> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote
>>
>>> "Nancy Young" > wrote

>>> Hey....you can only read so much into a name. Maybe her last name's
>>> really Jizz. :-)

>> (laugh) And maybe she really is a woman!
>>
>>> There *are* some interesting people out there, though. Another lunch
>>> date - we'd just sat down and I took 2 aspirin from my briefcase and
>>> swallowed them. Told the lady it had been a rough morning and I had
>>> a headache. I swear - she just says "Hey - a cocktail and blowjob
>>> would fix that. My husband's not home till tomorrow". We finished
>>> lunch and I wished her luck in her quest. Talk about ruining the
>>> courtship ritual....damn. And, I like shooting handguns, but not
>>> being the target of someone else's.

>> I can only wonder how that lunch 'date' came about.

> From a dating site, as mentioned before. Never again. Another woman
> showed up smelling like she jumped in a hot tub full of the perfume
> that used to come with Barbie dolls in the 1950s. Gag me.

Gag you? Are you into that as well? Was it that sort of dating site?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Margaret Suran" > wrote in message
ink.net...

> Nancy Young wrote:
>> "JoeSpareBedroom" > wrote
>>

>>> "Nancy Young" > wrote

>>> There *are* some interesting people out there, though. Another
>>> lunch date - we'd just sat down and I took 2 aspirin from my
>>> briefcase and swallowed them. Told the lady it had been a rough
>>> morning and I had a headache. I swear - she just says "Hey - a
>>> cocktail and blowjob would fix that. My husband's not home till
>>> tomorrow". We finished lunch and I wished her luck in her quest.
>>> Talk about ruining the courtship ritual....damn. And, I like
>>> shooting handguns, but not being the target of someone else's.

>> nancy
>>

> Oh, how terrible! How shocking! Didn't she know that this is
> something one doesn't do until the second date! )

If I weren't married, I would ask you out now on our second date. We
could always have our first date some other time.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

JoeSpareBedroom > wrote:

>"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
m...
>> JoeSpareBedroom > wrote:
>>>From a dating site, as mentioned before. Never again. Another woman showed
>>>up smelling like she jumped in a hot tub full of the perfume that used to
>>>come with Barbie dolls in the 1950s. Gag me.

>> This all says a lot more about you than it does about them.

>Oh really? What does it say about me?

That you attract those. That they think you're low
enough on the food chain for them.

I've never had even one that turned out even close to that
level of unattractive.

--Blair
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
m...
> JoeSpareBedroom > wrote:
>>
>>"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
om...

>>> This all says a lot more about you than it does about them.

>>Oh really? What does it say about me?

> That you attract those. That they think you're low
> enough on the food chain for them.
>
> I've never had even one that turned out even close to that
> level of unattractive.
>
> --Blair

Our statistics are conclusive, then.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

JoeSpareBedroom > wrote:

>"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
om...
>> JoeSpareBedroom > wrote:
>>>
>>>"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
. com...

>>>Oh really? What does it say about me?

>> That you attract those. That they think you're low
>> enough on the food chain for them.
>>
>> I've never had even one that turned out even close to that
>> level of unattractive.

>Our statistics are conclusive, then.

If the hypothesis is that I'm a good catch and you're
a toad, yeah.

--Blair
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
m...
> JoeSpareBedroom > wrote:
>>
>>"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
. com...

.com...

>>> That you attract those. That they think you're low
>>> enough on the food chain for them.
>>>
>>> I've never had even one that turned out even close to that
>>> level of unattractive.

>>Our statistics are conclusive, then.

> If the hypothesis is that I'm a good catch and you're
> a toad, yeah.
>
> --Blair

Oh please....go back to 8th grade math, if they'll have you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

JoeSpareBedroom > wrote:

>"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
om...
>> JoeSpareBedroom > wrote:
>>>
>>>"Blair P. Houghton" > wrote in message
.com...

s.com...

>>>Our statistics are conclusive, then.

>> If the hypothesis is that I'm a good catch and you're
>> a toad, yeah.

>Oh please....go back to 8th grade math, if they'll have you.

Is that where you're finding your girlfriends?

Sounds about right, given your personality.

--Blair

nice vegan woman Sonya[_3_] Vegan 0 19-04-2012 05:30 PM
TN: Nice village Meursault AC, dull Chablis AC, nice Margaux AC DaleW Wine 0 20-02-2010 09:45 PM
Nice Woman Looking for Men JesicaJizz General Cooking 7 26-06-2006 06:32 AM
Nice Woman Looking for Men JesicaJizz General Cooking 0 24-06-2006 08:37 PM
Nice Woman Looking for Men JesicaJizz General Cooking 0 24-06-2006 08:36 PM