Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Nice Woman Looking for Men

My Website is here

http://www.sexsearch.com/23723

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Can ya cook...???

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"JesicaJizz" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> My Website is here
>
> http://www.sexsearch.com/23723

Er, posting this seventeen times makes you seem a little desperate, my dear.
That is likely to send all but the loneliest loser men running. You need to
find a more effective way to meet guys. Perhaps you can join groups that
have pot-luck dinners, and impress someone with your cooking.

;o) Rich

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"~xy~" > wrote in message
> Can ya cook...???

even if she can .. she talks to much.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"~xy~" > wrote in message
> Can ya cook...???

LOL!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Rich" > wrote in message

> "JesicaJizz" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> My Website is here
>>
>> http://www.sexsearch.com/23723

> Er, posting this seventeen times makes you seem a little desperate, my
> dear. That is likely to send all but the loneliest loser men running.
> You need to find a more effective way to meet guys. Perhaps you can
> join groups that have pot-luck dinners, and impress someone with your
> cooking.
>
> ;o) Rich

From the apparent name of her website, she's cooking with heat, but she
doesn't have food in mind....

Mordechai

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mordechai Housman wrote:
> "~xy~" > wrote in message
>> Can ya cook...???

> LOL!

No, but she apparently knows how to hit the SEND button about fifteen
thousand times

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

JesicaJizz > wrote:
>My Website is here
>
>http://www.sxxsearch.com/23723

Can ya cook spam?

--Blair

nice vegan woman Sonya[_3_] Vegan 0 19-04-2012 05:30 PM
TN: Nice village Meursault AC, dull Chablis AC, nice Margaux AC DaleW Wine 0 20-02-2010 09:45 PM
Nice Woman Looking for Men JesicaJizz General Cooking 25 01-07-2006 06:23 AM
Nice Woman Looking for Men JesicaJizz General Cooking 0 24-06-2006 08:37 PM
Nice Woman Looking for Men JesicaJizz General Cooking 0 24-06-2006 08:36 PM