Old 14-05-2006, 12:14 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default New to this group

Hi all

My name is Bill, and I'm new to this group
can anyone point me in the right direction
to the rules and stuff in this group

Thanks

Old 14-05-2006, 12:28 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Chickie32 wrote:

Hi all

My name is Bill, and I'm new to this group
can anyone point me in the right direction
to the rules and stuff in this group

Thanks

I just checked the RFC membership list, and you aren't
a registered user. Non-members can view the traffic
on RFC, but you shouldn't post anything. I can understand
why you don't want to register -- some people are
uncomfortable giving out their Safeway membership card
number -- but them's the rules! You could always get
an extra membership card and use that one for registering,
but that's not really nice. Hope this helps :-)
Old 14-05-2006, 12:35 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark Thorson wrote:
I just checked the RFC membership list, and you aren't
a registered user. Non-members can view the traffic
on RFC, but you shouldn't post anything.
-----------------------------
Of course you can post, Chickie. Just join right in. I have never
heard of a membership list. I think he's just joking/
Nancree

Old 14-05-2006, 12:42 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

nancree wrote:

Mark Thorson wrote:
I just checked the RFC membership list, and you aren't
a registered user. Non-members can view the traffic
on RFC, but you shouldn't post anything.
-----------------------------
Of course you can post, Chickie. Just join right in. I have never
heard of a membership list. I think he's just joking/
Nancree

Of course she's going to say that!
She was expelled from the list for stealing
a recipe, and now she's just trying to get
her revenge. Don't listen to her!
Hope this helps. :-)
Old 14-05-2006, 12:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Chickie32" wrote

Hi all

My name is Bill, and I'm new to this group

Hi, Bill, welcome to the group.

nancy

Old 14-05-2006, 12:45 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Mark joshingly wrote:
Of course she's going to say that!
She was expelled from the list for stealing
a recipe, and now she's just trying to get
her revenge. Don't listen to her!
Hope this helps. :-)
----------------------------------
Oh, Mark! Tsk, tsk, tsk ! (:-)
Telling fibs like that. And just before Mother's Day, too. You 'know'
she told you not to lie.
Join in, Chickie. We're a bit nutty here sometimes. Well, maybe
most of the time.
Nancree

Old 14-05-2006, 01:02 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Mark Thorson" wrote in message
nancree wrote:

Mark Thorson wrote:
I just checked the RFC membership list, and you aren't
a registered user. Non-members can view the traffic
on RFC, but you shouldn't post anything.
-----------------------------
Of course you can post, Chickie. Just join right in. I have never
heard of a membership list. I think he's just joking/
Nancree

Of course she's going to say that!
She was expelled from the list for stealing
a recipe, and now she's just trying to get
her revenge. Don't listen to her!
Hope this helps. :-)

I had to pay big bucks to be part of this group and be on the membership
list. Is it free now?

Elaine

Old 14-05-2006, 01:23 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

elaine wrote:

I had to pay big bucks to be part of this group and
be on the membership list. Is it free now?

Elaine

You have the deluxe membership. Everybody else
has to read Chung's postings.
Old 14-05-2006, 01:52 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

nancree wrote:

Mark Thorson wrote:
I just checked the RFC membership list, and you aren't
a registered user. Non-members can view the traffic
on RFC, but you shouldn't post anything.
-----------------------------
Of course you can post, Chickie. Just join right in. I have
never heard of a membership list. I think he's just joking/
Nancree

Of course she's going to say that!
She was expelled from the list for stealing
a recipe, and now she's just trying to get
her revenge. Don't listen to her!
Hope this helps. :-)

I had to pay big bucks to be part of this group and be on the
membership list. Is it free now?

Basic membership is free. However, there's a premium if you want the
posts on where to buy fresh mammoth for 39 cents a pound in your area.

--

Dan Goodman
All political parties die at last of swallowing their own lies.
Old 14-05-2006, 01:53 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

FAQs for most newsgroups can be found at http://www.faqs.org.

Old 14-05-2006, 04:32 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Gosh, I'm glad I didn't ask anyone's permission to join!! I just dove
straight in. To hell with the rules hey!

Welcome Bill. This is a great group to ask tricky culinary questions
and get back mostly excellent answers. And you can show off by posting
your menus of the day and making us all envious.
You now have to tell us what you like to cook and what specialities you
are going to share wih us.

Cheers
Bronwyn
Down Under Cook

Old 14-05-2006, 06:47 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Chickie32 wrote:
Hi all

My name is Bill, and I'm new to this group
can anyone point me in the right direction
to the rules and stuff in this group

Thanks

Welcome Bill! The only rule is: If someone steals a picture of your
pizza, don't post incessantly about it.

I hope you enjoy it here!

-L.

Old 14-05-2006, 07:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

hehehe

-- Bronwyn

Old 14-05-2006, 07:26 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Chickie32 wrote:

Hi all

My name is Bill, and I'm new to this group
can anyone point me in the right direction
to the rules and stuff in this group

Thanks

Welcome Bill & i hope you feel right at home now, Bill. But, "Bill" may
i ask? why, your "Chickie32" and your "Bill"?

i used to call my self Joseph Count de Money.....

Takes a while to get all the computers settings arranged to a
satisfactory position.

But why not "Bill32"? Its not like im going all vegan on you or
anything, but the associating of "Chickie32" with a "Bill" is giving me
a bit of a problem. At your very worst it makes me want to think about
you, which is never a good thing of itself.

http://finblake.home.mindspring.com/tarotintro.htm
---
Joseph Littleshoes
Old 14-05-2006, 01:20 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article . com, "Bronwyn" wrote:
Gosh, I'm glad I didn't ask anyone's permission to join!! I just dove
straight in. To hell with the rules hey!

Welcome Bill. This is a great group to ask tricky culinary questions
and get back mostly excellent answers. And you can show off by posting
your menus of the day and making us all envious.
You now have to tell us what you like to cook and what specialities you
are going to share wih us.

See. There *is* a cost. ;-)

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Alt Group Intend to Take Over This Group Bakerman Baking 4 25-06-2008 03:50 AM
I Am New To This Group [email protected] General Cooking 35 02-12-2006 08:04 PM
TO THE GROUP......... Shiver General Cooking 4 23-09-2006 04:43 PM
New to the group Lew Bryson Beer 2 28-06-2005 06:55 PM
new to the group [email protected] Sourdough 0 21-06-2005 09:10 PM