Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Crockpot Style Barbecue Beef Recipe

Crockpot Style Barbecue Beef Recipes

Cook this dish in your crockpot and take the work out of cooking

Ingredients:

3 lb lean beef stew meat
16 oz can whole tomatoes
6 oz can tomato paste
16 oz bottle barbecue sauce
1/2 stick margarine

Preparation:

1. Mix all ingredients together and add to crockpot.
2. Cook on low for 8 hours.

Author Information:
Provided by Chad Casselman
Editor / Chef
http://www.myrecipesource.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cool! You should repost this over on alt.food.barbecue!

Best regards,
Bob

Karla Friesen wrote:
> Crockpot Style Barbecue Beef Recipes
>
> Cook this dish in your crockpot and take the work out of cooking
>
> Ingredients:
>
> 3 lb lean beef stew meat
> 16 oz can whole tomatoes
> 6 oz can tomato paste
> 16 oz bottle barbecue sauce
> 1/2 stick margarine
>
> Preparation:
>
> 1. Mix all ingredients together and add to crockpot.
> 2. Cook on low for 8 hours.
>
> Author Information:
> Provided by Chad Casselman
> Editor / Chef
> http://www.myrecipesource.com

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:35:00 -0500, zxcvbob >
wrote:

>Cool! You should repost this over on alt.food.barbecue!

Wow, you're mean.

I like that in a person.

;-)

serene
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Boozie Floozie wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:35:00 -0500, zxcvbob >
> wrote:
>
>> Cool! You should repost this over on alt.food.barbecue!

> Wow, you're mean.
>
> I like that in a person.
>
> ;-)
>
> serene

LOL Let's make one thing clear, folks. The word barbecue/barbeque and the
acronym BBQ doesn't necessarily mean it's cooked on a grill or in a smoker
to all the people, all the time. It can just mean BBQ *sauce* in a recipe.
Now, I happen to think of barbeque'd being cooked on a grill and Q as smoked
meat, cooked long and slow. And I don't like barbeque *sauce*. But we're
not so stupid we can't make the distinction.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in
:

> Boozie Floozie wrote:
>> On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:35:00 -0500, zxcvbob >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Cool! You should repost this over on alt.food.barbecue!

>> Wow, you're mean.
>>
>> I like that in a person.
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> serene

> LOL Let's make one thing clear, folks. The word barbecue/barbeque
> and the acronym BBQ doesn't necessarily mean it's cooked on a grill or
> in a smoker to all the people, all the time. It can just mean BBQ
> *sauce* in a recipe. Now, I happen to think of barbeque'd being cooked
> on a grill and Q as smoked meat, cooked long and slow. And I don't
> like barbeque *sauce*. But we're not so stupid we can't make the
> distinction.

The key word in the subject is STYLE.

--

Charles
The significant problems we face cannot be solved

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Charles Quinn wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in
> :
>
>> Boozie Floozie wrote:

>>> Wow, you're mean.
>>>
>>> I like that in a person.
>>>
>>> ;-)
>>>
>>> serene

>> LOL Let's make one thing clear, folks. The word barbecue/barbeque
>> and the acronym BBQ doesn't necessarily mean it's cooked on a grill
>> or in a smoker to all the people, all the time. It can just mean BBQ
>> *sauce* in a recipe. Now, I happen to think of barbeque'd being
>> cooked on a grill and Q as smoked meat, cooked long and slow. And I
>> don't like barbeque *sauce*. But we're not so stupid we can't make
>> the distinction.

> The key word in the subject is STYLE.

I thought the key word was Crock Pot and then STYLE. Some people just
obsess over the whole barbecue thing. It's like a disease. Get over it!
(not you, Charles) Not everything must be grilled or smoked!

Jill