Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Professional Barbecue Recipes! Competition style ribs, butts,chicken, and beef brisket...

Have you ever been to a restaurant and ordered a plate full of
succulent, mouth watering, fall off the bone, ribs? Would you believe
me if I told you that “competition BBQ” is better than any barbecue
you can get in any restaurant? Now... you can learn the secret
barbecue recipes of barbecue Pro’s. Soon you’ll be able to cook on a
level that you never knew even existed. Read on...

From: Bill
Anderson
Friday 7:17 AM
Chatham Artillery BBQ Team

Dear Friend:

I remember when I first sunk my teeth into a "competition
quality", slow smoked rib... I could not believe what I was tasting!
Tender, juicy, rib meat that just melted in my mouth and exploded with
flavor. I immediately wanted to find the nearest barbecue restaurant
owner and kick him in the butt for feeding me tough, dry ribs all
these years. Heck... I actually thought those restaurant ribs were
pretty good until I tasted a competition rib. It's a whole different
ball game. These barbecue recipes and these BBQ competitors are
professional and they work hard and take pride in their "art". I'm
sure you have seen those BBQ competitions on the Food Channel or
Discovery Channel so you know what I'm talking about.

Our team just recently took 1st place in chicken, 2nd place in
ribs, and 2nd place in pork in the Barnsville, GA BBQ & Blues Festival
(a FBA sanctioned event). We also were the Reserve Grand Champion (2nd
place overall). We won 4 trophies and $1300 in prize money...

Click Link To Find Out More!!! http://misfitman.bbqbook.hop.clickbank.net/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"mommyathome" <> wrote in message
Have you ever been to a restaurant and ordered a plate full of
succulent, mouth watering, fall off the bone, ribs? Would you believe
me if I told you that “competition BBQ” is better than any barbecue
you can get in any restaurant? Now... you can learn the secret
barbecue recipes of barbecue Pro’s. Soon you’ll be able to cook on a
level that you never knew even existed. Read on...

No reason to spend money on that. We've discussed real barbecue both here
and at alt.food.barbecue many times and it is all for free. We don't need
no stinkin' steamed ribs from a restaurant and we don't need to pay money to
learn how to make it.

Newsgroups are all about sharing, not shilling your commercial crap.