Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Stuff you ate as a kid-but you know is bad for you now but......

But you still like it anyway

Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee

Anyone else?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Why is Mac bad for you? I'll give you that it probably isn't swelling
in nutrional goodness, but I don't think it is particularly bad for you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:

> But you still like it anyway
>
> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>
> Anyone else?

Bubble gum, white sugar, peanut butter *except* you put the qualifier
that you still like it anyway and I don't. I can't think of any that I
know are bad for me but I still eat
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:
> But you still like it anyway
>
> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>
> Anyone else?

Never ate Kraft mac & cheese. I did take Chef Boyardee ravioli for lunch
when I was 18 and I only got 30 minutes for a lunch break. I'll buy it
occasionally just for grins.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"jmcquown" > wrote in message
> Kswck wrote:
>> But you still like it anyway
>>
>> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>
>> Anyone else?

> Never ate Kraft mac & cheese. I did take Chef Boyardee ravioli for lunch
> when I was 18 and I only got 30 minutes for a lunch break. I'll buy it
> occasionally just for grins.
>
> Jill

Spaghetti & Meatballs-still like it.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:

> But you still like it anyway
>
> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee

I don't think they had Kraft Dinner when I was a kid. If
they did, my mother didn't buy it. Macaroni and Cheese was
the real thing. I have never coked it for a meal for
myself, but my son liked it when he was young. I used to
love canned spaghetti and ravioli, pork and bean. My taste
buds have changed. I still like real mac and cheese.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Gabby" > wrote in message

> "Kswck" > wrote in message
>> But you still like it anyway
>>
>> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>
>> Anyone else?

> Never ate KD or pasta anything out of a can. The only canned stuff we
> used to get was Dinty Moore Stew which we ate when we went hunting with
> dad (note the need to take canned stuff with us).
>
> The only things I can think of that I ate as a kid and still eat despite
> knowing that it's bad for me are chocolates and salt & vinegar chips.
>
> Gabby

Salt N vinegar always seemed nasty to me. WAY too much vinegar.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kswck" > wrote in message

> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Why is Mac bad for you? I'll give you that it probably isn't swelling
>> in nutrional goodness, but I don't think it is particularly bad for you.

> I dont' think it is bad. I still love it. Just asking for opinons.

Then again-chemicals and preservatives........

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Carnation Instant Breakfast. Starts as a powder, turns into a shake.

Space Food Sticks. Still don't know what was in those things.

Aerosol cheese. Fun to spray on your fingers and then lick off. Or to
spray on the couch and lick off. Or to spray on the car and lick off.

And then there's all that Banquet "convenience" food, like Salisbury
Steak TV dinners and Frozen Meat In a Bag.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

I used to make a paste out of Nestle's Quick, sugar and water, slap it
between 2 slices of white sandwich bread. I was in heaven.
Also, being Cajun, I used to eat cracklins. (pork skin with the fat layer
still attached, deep fried in lard) Delicious, but deadly!.

"Kswck" > wrote in message
> But you still like it anyway
>
> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>
> Anyone else?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:
> But you still like it anyway
>
> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>
> Anyone else?

Kraft mac and cheese
totinos party pizzas
canned ravioli
mint chip ice cream

luckily, most other days I eat way healthier than that so I can afford to
indulge occasionally.

--
..:Heather:.
www.velvet-c.com
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:
> > wrote in message
> oups.com...
> > Why is Mac bad for you? I'll give you that it probably isn't swelling
> > in nutrional goodness, but I don't think it is particularly bad for you.

> I dont' think it is bad. I still love it. Just asking for opinons.

Ah, well, I was just going by your subject line.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Growing up I used to love the wax candy with neon-colored juice inside. The
gimmick was to bite off the end and suck the liquid out. I often ate a lot
of the wax too. Moreover, one of the many candies of this type was shaped
like a small pistol. You just put the barrel in your mouth, bit the waxy
end off, and enjoyed what I guess was like kool-aid.

Imagine marketing one of those today. Almost as easy as lawn-darts.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:
> "Kswck" wrote
> > But you still like it anyway
> > Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
> > Anyone else?

> Kraft Mac 'n Cheese (In the blue box)
> Cocoa Puffs
> Velveeta
> Just about any type of cheese
> Ice Cream

I always have about four little cans of Vienna Sausage around for
snacking, Usually two in my kitchen and two in the refrigerator at
work for the didn't-bring-lunch days when I'm be too busy to run out
and get lunch at one of the several places aboard. Another is silly is
a bag of Crunchy Cheetos to gobble (and to therewith deeply yellow my
fingers, uck!).

Picky

Posted to rec.food.cooking

tofuqueen wrote:
> Kswck wrote:
> > But you still like it anyway
> >
> > Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
> >
> > Anyone else?

> White bread
> Pop Tarts
> Marshmellows
> Fluff
> Soda
> LIttle Debbie products
> Canned veggies and canned fruits
> TV dinners (Swanson)
> Everything was overcooked
> Salads were iceberg lettuce with huge chunks of carrot and Wishbone
> dressing
> Meat (I hated meat and was forced to eat it)
> Hot dogs/bologna/salami
> Straws that had chocolate and strawberry flavor in them that you put in
> milk and the flavor would come out into the milk
> Coffeetime; coffee and sugar in our milk
>
> Shall I go on? :-)
>
> My mother was a hoooooooooorrrrrridddddddddddddd cook.

Well, most of the thimngs fall into the sandwich catagory
Fried bologny sandwiches
bread and butter and sugersandwhiches, and do not for get Mayonaise
sandwiches.

Rosie

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:
> But you still like it anyway
>
> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>
> Anyone else?

Some of the treats like that (chocolate leben yogurt, gefilte fish with
lots of mayonnaise and beet horseradish, bissli snacks) are not
available at the grocery stores I shop at, and it's seldom that I make a
special trip. Some stuff, like sugar cereal, yeah. But when you have a
kid, you can pretend it is for them.
We have boxed mac and cheese a few times a month, for lunches mainly,
but none of the national or off brand ones taste like the only kosher
brand I've seen, which was all I ever had as a kid. When I smell it
cooking, it reminds me of when we used to go camping every summer.
We're thinking of going up to the UP next summer. I want to make wild
blueberry muffins and pancakes like my mom did a bunch of times, but I'm
not sure how much the trees that burned and made way for all the
blueberries along US 2 have grown back since the last time we were north
of Mackinac.

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:
> "Gabby" > wrote in message
>
>>"Kswck" > wrote in message
>>
>>>But you still like it anyway
>>>
>>>Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>>
>>>Anyone else?

>>Never ate KD or pasta anything out of a can. The only canned stuff we
>>used to get was Dinty Moore Stew which we ate when we went hunting with
>>dad (note the need to take canned stuff with us).
>>
>>The only things I can think of that I ate as a kid and still eat despite
>>knowing that it's bad for me are chocolates and salt & vinegar chips.
>>
>>Gabby
>>

> Salt N vinegar always seemed nasty to me. WAY too much vinegar.

Well, even good ones will burn your mouth up if you eat too many, but
some suck (like the pringles version-yeech!)

--

saerah

http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:
> But you still like it anyway
>
> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>
> Anyone else?

hmm... I think I still like all the stuff I liked as a kid. Now I'm
more open minded to try different things, on the other hand I become
more particular at what I like and sod the rest.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

The Bubbo wrote:

> Kraft mac and cheese
> totinos party pizzas
> canned ravioli
> mint chip ice cream
>
> luckily, most other days I eat way healthier than that so I can afford to
> indulge occasionally.

I think we had the same childhood, but my Mom bought Mission (Golden
Grain) Mac & Cheese. It tastes MUCH better.

Also, the Ice cream was usually the store brand & any flavor we
typically felt like buying. We were a big "ice milk" family, but it
had to be "loaded" ice cream. I buy Tillamook Ice Cream now.

The only thing I can add to this list is Spaghettio's

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:10:48 -0500, "Kswck" >
wrote:

>But you still like it anyway
>
>Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>
>Anyone else?

What can you have eaten as a child and it was bad for you?!? Too much
of something perhaps - but stuff like cookies or cheese or canned
pasta are not "bad for you" per se - only if you eat only that. As in
many things, moderation is the key.

Nathalie in Switzerland

Posted to rec.food.cooking

pgluth1 wrote:
> Growing up I used to love the wax candy with neon-colored juice inside. The
> gimmick was to bite off the end and suck the liquid out. I often ate a lot
> of the wax too. Moreover, one of the many candies of this type was shaped
> like a small pistol. You just put the barrel in your mouth, bit the waxy
> end off, and enjoyed what I guess was like kool-aid.
>
> Imagine marketing one of those today. Almost as easy as lawn-darts.

Remember the lips? I loved those. I wanted big, full lips like that.
-L.
(tiny lips)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 08:11:17 +0100, Nathalie Chiva
> wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:10:48 -0500, "Kswck" >
>wrote:
>
>>But you still like it anyway
>>
>>Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>
>>Anyone else?

>What can you have eaten as a child and it was bad for you?!?

Tagging on to this thread...

Anyone remember the Icebox cake that was made with the Nabisco
chocolate wafers and whipped cream? Nowadays, it is very retro..and
certainly not good for you...

But oh man, I loved it. I loved it when my mother made it....

Now I am trying to think of anything else I ate that fits this
category. My mother didn't let us eat much other than what she
cooked...although once in a very, very long while, she would buy a
Boy-Ar-Dee Pizza kit...that was the only pizza I knew for eons....
Mind you, I grew up in a southern town, and this was exotic food to
me....

Christine
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Denise~* > writes:

>Also, the Ice cream was usually the store brand & any flavor we
>typically felt like buying. We were a big "ice milk" family, but it
>had to be "loaded" ice cream.

We were a big ice milk family, too, but I haven't seen ice milk in
years. I think it was replaced with light ice cream.
I guess the only thing I can add to the list is Pop Tarts. Frosted
blueberry is calling me...

Stacia

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christine Dabney" > wrote in message

> Anyone remember the Icebox cake that was made with the Nabisco
> chocolate wafers and whipped cream? Nowadays, it is very retro..and
> certainly not good for you...

OOOOHH, I guess that makes another thing I used to eat as a kid and still
do. I make that about twice a year, usually substituting a mint extract for
vanilla. I could eat the whole thing all by myself.

Gabby

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Maccivially
syrup and drimally
snooches baditro served harch
by harch

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Glitter Ninja wrote:

> We were a big ice milk family, too, but I haven't seen ice milk in
> years. I think it was replaced with light ice cream.
> I guess the only thing I can add to the list is Pop Tarts. Frosted
> blueberry is calling me...

Most factory ice creams these days are milk based and full of strange
stuff that shouldn't be in there (even expensive stuff like Ben And
Jerry). In California I always bought a lot of Haagen Dasz (very pure)
when on sale ($2 a pint). In Denmark it is so expensive ($6 a pint) and
there are only 3 flavours to choose from.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:
> But you still like it anyway

Cheap unpure chocolate, such as M&M's and the like. I always regret, but
places like Cinemas only has this kind of snacks.

> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee

Ha, my roommate in California served me mac and cheese. bwah.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"tofuqueen" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Kswck wrote:
>> But you still like it anyway
>>
>> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>
>> Anyone else?

> White bread
> Pop Tarts
> Marshmellows
> Fluff
> Soda
> LIttle Debbie products
> Canned veggies and canned fruits
> TV dinners (Swanson)
> Everything was overcooked
> Salads were iceberg lettuce with huge chunks of carrot and Wishbone
> dressing
> Meat (I hated meat and was forced to eat it)
> Hot dogs/bologna/salami
> Straws that had chocolate and strawberry flavor in them that you put in
> milk and the flavor would come out into the milk
> Coffeetime; coffee and sugar in our milk
>
> Shall I go on? :-)
>
> My mother was a hoooooooooorrrrrridddddddddddddd cook.

So is mine. To this day she makes a soup even the dog won't eat.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"tofuqueen" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Kswck wrote:
>> But you still like it anyway
>>
>> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>
>> Anyone else?

> White bread
> Pop Tarts
> Marshmellows
> Fluff
> Soda
> LIttle Debbie products
> Canned veggies and canned fruits
> TV dinners (Swanson)
> Everything was overcooked
> Salads were iceberg lettuce with huge chunks of carrot and Wishbone
> dressing
> Meat (I hated meat and was forced to eat it)
> Hot dogs/bologna/salami
> Straws that had chocolate and strawberry flavor in them that you put in
> milk and the flavor would come out into the milk
> Coffeetime; coffee and sugar in our milk
>
> Shall I go on? :-)
>
> My mother was a hoooooooooorrrrrridddddddddddddd cook.

Mom's idea of 'gourmet' pork chops is pan fry in oil for about 30 minutes,
topped w/mustard and sauerkraut (so it doesn't dry out-it did). Yuck.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nathalie Chiva" > wrote in message
> On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:10:48 -0500, "Kswck" >
> wrote:
>
>>But you still like it anyway
>>
>>Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>
>>Anyone else?

> What can you have eaten as a child and it was bad for you?!? Too much
> of something perhaps - but stuff like cookies or cheese or canned
> pasta are not "bad for you" per se - only if you eat only that.

Try convincing a child that McDonald's is not good for you.
That stuff doesn't even qualify as 'food'.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 14 Mar 2006 07:18:34p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it tofuqueen?

> Kswck wrote:
>> But you still like it anyway
>>
>> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>
>> Anyone else?

> White bread
> Pop Tarts
> Marshmellows
> Fluff
> Soda
> LIttle Debbie products
> Canned veggies and canned fruits
> TV dinners (Swanson)
> Everything was overcooked
> Salads were iceberg lettuce with huge chunks of carrot and Wishbone
> dressing
> Meat (I hated meat and was forced to eat it)
> Hot dogs/bologna/salami
> Straws that had chocolate and strawberry flavor in them that you put in
> milk and the flavor would come out into the milk
> Coffeetime; coffee and sugar in our milk
>
> Shall I go on? :-)
>
> My mother was a hoooooooooorrrrrridddddddddddddd cook.

Eeeeewwwwwwwwww! I would nver have eaten those things, then or now. I
guess I was lucky that my mom was a good cook, baker, and preserver.

I do remember liking the flavor straws, though. The dairy that delivered
our milk back in those days also sold a strawberry-flavored milk.

--
Wayne Boatwright o¿o
____________________

BIOYA
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:16:49 -0500, "Kswck" >
wrote:

>"Nathalie Chiva" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:10:48 -0500, "Kswck" >
>> wrote:
>>
>>>But you still like it anyway
>>>
>>>Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>>
>>>Anyone else?

>> What can you have eaten as a child and it was bad for you?!? Too much
>> of something perhaps - but stuff like cookies or cheese or canned
>> pasta are not "bad for you" per se - only if you eat only that.

>Try convincing a child that McDonald's is not good for you.
>That stuff doesn't even qualify as 'food'.

Ah, but then McD is not good, period ;-)
Hey, my kids don't like it! They really don't! It's wonderful
(although it does cost me a little in restaurant bills...)
Excerpt of conversation between older son (OS, then 9) and younger son
(YS, then 6) - they were playing with a McD toy the dentist (!) had
given them for good conduct:
OS: McDonald! Yuck! THat food is so fatty!
YS: Yup, they put too much olive oil in it
OS (looking supremely contemptuous): They don't even use olive oil!

Nathalie in Switzerland (guess what oil I use for most of my
cooking...)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:
> "Nathalie Chiva" > wrote in message
>
>>On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:10:48 -0500, "Kswck" >
>>wrote:
>>

>>>But you still like it anyway
>>>
>>>Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>>
>>>Anyone else?

>>What can you have eaten as a child and it was bad for you?!? Too much
>>of something perhaps - but stuff like cookies or cheese or canned
>>pasta are not "bad for you" per se - only if you eat only that.

> Try convincing a child that McDonald's is not good for you.
> That stuff doesn't even qualify as 'food'.

If you asked my kid, she'd tell you that Mickey D's is "fun food", not
"healthy growing food".
I don't think she's had fast food more than ten times in her entire
life, though.
--

saerah

http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

email:
anisaerah at s b c global.net

-Baruch Spinoza

-Douglas Adams
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"tofuqueen" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Straws that had chocolate and strawberry flavor in them that you put in
> milk and the flavor would come out into the milk

All I can remember is the horrible chemical taste associated with those. I
hated milk and mom thought those would help me drink the stuff -- WRONG!

Gabby

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Christine Dabney" > wrote in message
> although once in a very, very long while, she would buy a
> Boy-Ar-Dee Pizza kit...that was the only pizza I knew for eons....
> Mind you, I grew up in a southern town, and this was exotic food to
> me....

That was my introduction to pizza too, never at the real stuff until I went
to Expo 67 in Montreal.

Gabby

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:
> "jmcquown" > wrote in message
>> Kswck wrote:
>>> But you still like it anyway
>>>
>>> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>>
>>> Anyone else?

>> Never ate Kraft mac & cheese. I did take Chef Boyardee ravioli for
>> lunch when I was 18 and I only got 30 minutes for a lunch break.
>> I'll buy it occasionally just for grins.
>>
>> Jill
>>

> Spaghetti & Meatballs-still like it.

The Franco American brand had more meatballs

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Kswck wrote:

> > What can you have eaten as a child and it was bad for you?!? Too much
> > of something perhaps - but stuff like cookies or cheese or canned
> > pasta are not "bad for you" per se - only if you eat only that.

> Try convincing a child that McDonald's is not good for you.
> That stuff doesn't even qualify as 'food'.

I managed. I was in "the city" with my son when he was about 8. We had been to
the museum and he wanted to go to McDs, though he probably knew he didn't have
much hope of me taking him there. We went to a nice restaurant a few doors down
from McDs where he had a burger and fries. The burger was a lot bigger and a lot
better than McDs and the fries were also a lot better and a much bigger order.
We discussed the difference between the two places. He never asked to go to McDs
again and as far as I know, now that he is out on his own, he still is not a
fan.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Kswck" > wrote in :

> But you still like it anyway
>
> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>
> Anyone else?

I like hotdogs and bacon with all the sodium nitrites and sodium nitrates
I ate in my youth. I didn't even mind the BHA and BHT in my morning
cereals, but NO, I eat as healthy as I can though I like all the crap
they box, can, form, tube, freeze as much as the next poster!

I did a high-school senior project on food additives and did stuff like
post tent cards at the cafeteria tables about "Give us this day our daily
bread" with a list of all the additives and shit in bread. Same for
hamburgers. You get the idea. The cooks complained and I got called to
the principal's office where he asked me to apologize to them directly,
but I knew he was on my side cause he'd seen the tent cards and told me
it was a great idea. So I sulked into the cafeteria and said I was sorry
and asked for forgiveness. They acccepted. I still got an A+ at
graduation. UP YOURS!!! I thought QUIETLY to myself as I grabbed my
diploma and went to college and caused similar problems.

Andy's Evil Twin

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Nathalie Chiva wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 07:16:49 -0500, "Kswck" >
> wrote:
>

> >"Nathalie Chiva" > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> What can you have eaten as a child and it was bad for you?!? Too much
> >> of something perhaps - but stuff like cookies or cheese or canned
> >> pasta are not "bad for you" per se - only if you eat only that.

> >Try convincing a child that McDonald's is not good for you.
> >That stuff doesn't even qualify as 'food'.

> Ah, but then McD is not good, period ;-)

I Used to tell my (now almost 28 year old son) that if he misbehaved
I'd take him to McDonalds. We used to joke that all that place was
good for was to use their bathroom to take a "McPoop". I never took
him once for fast food, nor my 11 year old daughter.

> Hey, my kids don't like it! They really don't! It's wonderful
> (although it does cost me a little in restaurant bills...)
> Excerpt of conversation between older son (OS, then 9) and younger son
> (YS, then 6) - they were playing with a McD toy the dentist (!) had
> given them for good conduct:
> OS: McDonald! Yuck! THat food is so fatty!
> YS: Yup, they put too much olive oil in it
> OS (looking supremely contemptuous): They don't even use olive oil!
>
> Nathalie in Switzerland (guess what oil I use for most of my
> cooking...)

Yes, it is possible to raise kids NOT on fast food. And it's a
particular challenge in this household with my husband being a junk
food addict. He does it primarily on his work hours though. Just
smelling him when he comes home sometimes gags me.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed 15 Mar 2006 08:47:11a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Andy?

> "Kswck" > wrote in :
>
>> But you still like it anyway
>>
>> Such as Kraft Mac and cheese and Chef Boy-Ar-Dee
>>
>> Anyone else?

> I like hotdogs and bacon with all the sodium nitrites and sodium nitrates
> I ate in my youth. I didn't even mind the BHA and BHT in my morning
> cereals, but NO, I eat as healthy as I can though I like all the crap
> they box, can, form, tube, freeze as much as the next poster!
>
> I did a high-school senior project on food additives and did stuff like
> post tent cards at the cafeteria tables about "Give us this day our daily
> bread" with a list of all the additives and shit in bread. Same for
> hamburgers. You get the idea. The cooks complained and I got called to
> the principal's office where he asked me to apologize to them directly,
> but I knew he was on my side cause he'd seen the tent cards and told me
> it was a great idea. So I sulked into the cafeteria and said I was sorry
> and asked for forgiveness. They acccepted. I still got an A+ at
> graduation. UP YOURS!!! I thought QUIETLY to myself as I grabbed my
> diploma and went to college and caused similar problems.
>
> Andy's Evil Twin

Someone wicked this way comes!

--
Wayne Boatwright Õ¿Õ¬

Can't stop dipping stuff into other stuff Christopher M.[_5_] General Cooking 85 14-01-2014 02:46 PM
Stuff on the Web modom (palindrome guy)[_3_] General Cooking 1 28-08-2009 10:10 PM
just stuff elaine General Cooking 10 18-03-2007 12:13 PM
Stuff from Hou De Nico Tea 9 08-09-2005 03:45 PM
More Tri tip stuff Peter Barbecue 5 01-12-2003 07:35 AM