Old 14-03-2006, 12:19 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Death Clock predicts your death day!

BabyJane Hudson wrote:
Check this out. According to the info I provided, my death of death
will be 1-13-2009.

Which day will you be dying on?

http://www.deathclock.com/?source=Fi...&key=TopBanner

Jane

Looks like I'll be dying in 2050... which I sincerely doubt as that would
make me 90 years old.

Jill

Old 14-03-2006, 12:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article , "jmcquown" wrote:
BabyJane Hudson wrote:
Check this out. According to the info I provided, my death of death
will be 1-13-2009.

Which day will you be dying on?

http://www.deathclock.com/?source=Fi...&key=TopBanner

Jane

Looks like I'll be dying in 2050... which I sincerely doubt as that would
make me 90 years old.

You still skiting about being one of the young 'uns here, Jill? ;-)

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Old 14-03-2006, 12:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Phred wrote:
In article , "jmcquown"
wrote:
BabyJane Hudson wrote:
Check this out. According to the info I provided, my death of death
will be 1-13-2009.

Which day will you be dying on?

http://www.deathclock.com/?source=Fi...&key=TopBanner

Jane

Looks like I'll be dying in 2050... which I sincerely doubt as that
would
make me 90 years old.

You still skiting about being one of the young 'uns here, Jill? ;-)

Cheers, Phred.

I'm *only* 45... going on 46 this July. You got a problem with that?

Jill

Old 14-03-2006, 02:53 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article , "jmcquown" wrote:
Phred wrote:
In article , "jmcquown"
wrote:
BabyJane Hudson wrote:
Check this out. According to the info I provided, my death of death
will be 1-13-2009.

Which day will you be dying on?

http://www.deathclock.com/?source=Fi...&key=TopBanner

Looks like I'll be dying in 2050... which I sincerely doubt as that
would make me 90 years old.

You still skiting about being one of the young 'uns here, Jill? ;-)

I'm *only* 45... going on 46 this July. You got a problem with that?

Only in the sense that it's been a few years since I could claim the
same. :-)

But how did you get from 37 to 45 in 7 months? If that rate keeps up
it'll be a problem for you quite soon.

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Old 14-03-2006, 04:05 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

BabyJane Hudson wrote:
Check this out. According to the info I provided, my death of death
will be 1-13-2009.

Which day will you be dying on?

No, thanks. I don't plan to die.

gloria p
In serious denial

Old 14-03-2006, 04:38 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Phred" wrote

But how did you get from 37 to 45 in 7 months? If that rate keeps up
it'll be a problem for you quite soon.

Oh, Phred, you're hopelessly out of it. All the rfc trollops
are 37. All of us, from the head trollop Damsel on down.

Capish?

nancy

Old 15-03-2006, 01:22 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Nancy Young" writes:
"Phred" wrote

But how did you get from 37 to 45 in 7 months? If that rate keeps up
it'll be a problem for you quite soon.

Oh, Phred, you're hopelessly out of it. All the rfc trollops
are 37. All of us, from the head trollop Damsel on down.

Is this where I say I'm not 37 yet so don't call me older than I am?
Even if you're joking. My 30th birthday about killed me and I'm still
not over the shock.
You can call me a trollop, though.

Stacia

Old 15-03-2006, 01:33 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue 14 Mar 2006 06:22:30p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Glitter
Ninja?

"Nancy Young" writes:
"Phred" wrote

But how did you get from 37 to 45 in 7 months? If that rate keeps up
it'll be a problem for you quite soon.

Oh, Phred, you're hopelessly out of it. All the rfc trollops are 37.
All of us, from the head trollop Damsel on down.

Is this where I say I'm not 37 yet so don't call me older than I am?
Even if you're joking. My 30th birthday about killed me and I'm still
not over the shock.
You can call me a trollop, though.

Stacia

*All* rfc trollops are 37, Stacia, regardless of which side of it you're
on. g

--
Wayne Boatwright ożo
____________________

BIOYA
Old 15-03-2006, 11:30 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

In article , "Nancy Young" wrote:

"Phred" wrote

But how did you get from 37 to 45 in 7 months? If that rate keeps up
it'll be a problem for you quite soon.

Oh, Phred, you're hopelessly out of it. All the rfc trollops
are 37. All of us, from the head trollop Damsel on down.

That's the point I was making. It's why I'm worried about Jill
claiming to be "45 going on 46". Has she reformed? :-)

Capish?

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Old 16-03-2006, 11:51 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

"Wayne Boatwright" wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote in message
28.19...
On Tue 14 Mar 2006 06:22:30p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Glitter
Ninja?

"Nancy Young" writes:
"Phred" wrote

But how did you get from 37 to 45 in 7 months? If that rate keeps up
it'll be a problem for you quite soon.

Oh, Phred, you're hopelessly out of it. All the rfc trollops are 37.
All of us, from the head trollop Damsel on down.

Is this where I say I'm not 37 yet so don't call me older than I am?
Even if you're joking. My 30th birthday about killed me and I'm still
not over the shock.
You can call me a trollop, though.

Stacia

*All* rfc trollops are 37, Stacia, regardless of which side of it you're
on. g

--
Wayne Boatwright ożo
=========

That may be so Wayne but to my knowledge, Stacia hasn't been invited to 'be'
a Trollop yet. That is done through the Head Trollop only. Recommendations
and nominations can be made by others but Dams is the only one who can do it
officially.

True dat!

--
Syssi

Old 17-03-2006, 01:05 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 16 Mar 2006 04:51:11p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Syssi?

"Wayne Boatwright" wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com wrote in message
28.19...
On Tue 14 Mar 2006 06:22:30p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Glitter
Ninja?

"Nancy Young" writes:
"Phred" wrote

[...]

Oh, I know...I know. I was only pointing out the age stipulation.

--
Wayne Boatwright ożo

BIOYA