Posted to rec.food.cooking
Syssi Syssi is offline

Default Death Clock predicts your death day!

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
28.19...
> On Tue 14 Mar 2006 06:22:30p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Glitter
> Ninja?
>
>> "Nancy Young" > writes:
>>>"Phred" > wrote

>>>Oh, Phred, you're hopelessly out of it. All the rfc trollops are 37.
>>>All of us, from the head trollop Damsel on down.

>> Is this where I say I'm not 37 yet so don't call me older than I am?
>> Even if you're joking. My 30th birthday about killed me and I'm still
>> not over the shock.
>> You can call me a trollop, though.
>>
>> Stacia

> *All* rfc trollops are 37, Stacia, regardless of which side of it you're
> on. <g>
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright ożo
> =========

That may be so Wayne but to my knowledge, Stacia hasn't been invited to 'be'
a Trollop yet. That is done through the Head Trollop only. Recommendations
and nominations can be made by others but Dams is the only one who can do it
officially.

True dat!

--
Syssi