FoodBanter.com

-   -   Death Clock predicts your death day! (https://www.foodbanter.com/general-cooking/85778-re-death-clock-predicts.html)

jmcquown 14-03-2006 12:19 PM

BabyJane Hudson wrote:
> Check this out. According to the info I provided, my death of death
> will be 1-13-2009.
>
> Which day will you be dying on?
>
> http://www.deathclock.com/?source=Fi...&key=TopBanner
>
> Jane

Looks like I'll be dying in 2050... which I sincerely doubt as that would
make me 90 years old.

Jill

Phred 14-03-2006 12:33 PM

In article >, "jmcquown" > wrote:
>BabyJane Hudson wrote:
>> Check this out. According to the info I provided, my death of death
>> will be 1-13-2009.
>>
>> Which day will you be dying on?
>>
>> http://www.deathclock.com/?source=Fi...&key=TopBanner
>>
>> Jane

>Looks like I'll be dying in 2050... which I sincerely doubt as that would
>make me 90 years old.

You still skiting about being one of the young 'uns here, Jill? ;-)

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

jmcquown 14-03-2006 12:43 PM

Phred wrote:
> In article >, "jmcquown"
> > wrote:
>> BabyJane Hudson wrote:
>>> Check this out. According to the info I provided, my death of death
>>> will be 1-13-2009.
>>>
>>> Which day will you be dying on?
>>>
>>> http://www.deathclock.com/?source=Fi...&key=TopBanner
>>>
>>> Jane

>> Looks like I'll be dying in 2050... which I sincerely doubt as that
>> would
>> make me 90 years old.

> You still skiting about being one of the young 'uns here, Jill? ;-)
>
> Cheers, Phred.

I'm *only* 45... going on 46 this July. You got a problem with that? ;)

Jill

Phred 14-03-2006 02:53 PM

In article >, "jmcquown" > wrote:
>Phred wrote:
>> In article >, "jmcquown"
>> > wrote:

>>> Looks like I'll be dying in 2050... which I sincerely doubt as that
>>> would make me 90 years old.

>> You still skiting about being one of the young 'uns here, Jill? ;-)

>I'm *only* 45... going on 46 this July. You got a problem with that? ;)

Only in the sense that it's been a few years since I could claim the
same. :-)

But how did you get from 37 to 45 in 7 months? If that rate keeps up
it'll be a problem for you quite soon. :)

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Puester 14-03-2006 04:05 PM

Death Clock predicts your death day!

> BabyJane Hudson wrote:
>> Check this out. According to the info I provided, my death of death
>> will be 1-13-2009.
>>
>> Which day will you be dying on?

No, thanks. I don't plan to die.

gloria p
In serious denial

Nancy Young[_1_] 14-03-2006 04:38 PM

Death Clock predicts your death day!

"Phred" > wrote

> But how did you get from 37 to 45 in 7 months? If that rate keeps up
> it'll be a problem for you quite soon. :)

Oh, Phred, you're hopelessly out of it. All the rfc trollops
are 37. All of us, from the head trollop Damsel on down.

Capish?

nancy

Bare Naked Slut 14-03-2006 05:43 PM

Death Clock predicts your death day!

i know that's right

Glitter Ninja 15-03-2006 01:22 AM

"Nancy Young" > writes:
>"Phred" > wrote

>> But how did you get from 37 to 45 in 7 months? If that rate keeps up
>> it'll be a problem for you quite soon. :)

>Oh, Phred, you're hopelessly out of it. All the rfc trollops
>are 37. All of us, from the head trollop Damsel on down.

Is this where I say I'm not 37 yet so don't call me older than I am?
Even if you're joking. My 30th birthday about killed me and I'm still
not over the shock.
You can call me a trollop, though.

Stacia

Wayne Boatwright[_1_] 15-03-2006 01:33 AM

Death Clock predicts your death day!

On Tue 14 Mar 2006 06:22:30p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Glitter
Ninja?

> "Nancy Young" > writes:
>>"Phred" > wrote

>>> But how did you get from 37 to 45 in 7 months? If that rate keeps up
>>> it'll be a problem for you quite soon. :)

>>Oh, Phred, you're hopelessly out of it. All the rfc trollops are 37.
>>All of us, from the head trollop Damsel on down.

> Is this where I say I'm not 37 yet so don't call me older than I am?
> Even if you're joking. My 30th birthday about killed me and I'm still
> not over the shock.
> You can call me a trollop, though.
>
> Stacia

*All* rfc trollops are 37, Stacia, regardless of which side of it you're
on. <g>

--
Wayne Boatwright ożo
____________________

BIOYA

Phred 15-03-2006 11:30 AM

In article >, "Nancy Young" > wrote:

>"Phred" > wrote
>
>> But how did you get from 37 to 45 in 7 months? If that rate keeps up
>> it'll be a problem for you quite soon. :)

>Oh, Phred, you're hopelessly out of it. All the rfc trollops
>are 37. All of us, from the head trollop Damsel on down.

That's the point I was making. It's why I'm worried about Jill
claiming to be "45 going on 46". Has she reformed? :-)

>Capish?

Cheers, Phred.

--
LID

Syssi 16-03-2006 11:51 PM

Death Clock predicts your death day!

"Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
28.19...
> On Tue 14 Mar 2006 06:22:30p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Glitter
> Ninja?
>
>> "Nancy Young" > writes:
>>>"Phred" > wrote

>>>Oh, Phred, you're hopelessly out of it. All the rfc trollops are 37.
>>>All of us, from the head trollop Damsel on down.

>> Is this where I say I'm not 37 yet so don't call me older than I am?
>> Even if you're joking. My 30th birthday about killed me and I'm still
>> not over the shock.
>> You can call me a trollop, though.
>>
>> Stacia

> *All* rfc trollops are 37, Stacia, regardless of which side of it you're
> on. <g>
>
> --
> Wayne Boatwright ożo
> =========

That may be so Wayne but to my knowledge, Stacia hasn't been invited to 'be'
a Trollop yet. That is done through the Head Trollop only. Recommendations
and nominations can be made by others but Dams is the only one who can do it
officially.

True dat!

--
Syssi

Wayne Boatwright[_1_] 17-03-2006 01:05 AM

Death Clock predicts your death day!

On Thu 16 Mar 2006 04:51:11p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Syssi?

> "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
> 28.19...
>> On Tue 14 Mar 2006 06:22:30p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Glitter
>> Ninja?

>>> Is this where I say I'm not 37 yet so don't call me older than I am?
>>> Even if you're joking. My 30th birthday about killed me and I'm still
>>> not over the shock.
>>> You can call me a trollop, though.
>>>
>>> Stacia

>> *All* rfc trollops are 37, Stacia, regardless of which side of it
>> you're on. <g>
>>
>> --
>> Wayne Boatwright ożo
>> =========

> That may be so Wayne but to my knowledge, Stacia hasn't been invited to
> 'be' a Trollop yet. That is done through the Head Trollop only.
> Recommendations and nominations can be made by others but Dams is the
> only one who can do it officially.
>
> True dat!

Oh, I know...I know. I was only pointing out the age stipulation.

--
Wayne Boatwright ożo

BIOYA