Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default egg death

you guys are a bunch of ignorant. You are so full of sh*t. He happens
to be a great friend of mine. He was not only a friend but a brother.
How can you make fun of something so terrible? I guess you don't know
what is like to loose someone close. his family and wife are destroyed
with what happen. I swear if i would see you guys around you wont even
be laughing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

ricardo nunez wrote:
> you guys are a bunch of ignorant. You are so full of sh*t. He happens
> to be a great friend of mine. He was not only a friend but a brother.
> How can you make fun of something so terrible? I guess you don't know
> what is like to loose someone close. his family and wife are destroyed
> with what happen. I swear if i would see you guys around you wont even
> be laughing.

Ricardo - I'm not understanding here. So you chocked on a boiled egg and
died. How are you able to post?

Bob
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 02:07:36 -0400, Bob Muncie >
wrote:

>ricardo nunez wrote:
>> you guys are a bunch of ignorant. You are so full of sh*t. He happens
>> to be a great friend of mine. He was not only a friend but a brother.
>> How can you make fun of something so terrible? I guess you don't know
>> what is like to loose someone close. his family and wife are destroyed
>> with what happen. I swear if i would see you guys around you wont even
>> be laughing.

>Ricardo - I'm not understanding here. So you chocked on a boiled egg and
>died. How are you able to post?

Bob, go easy on the poor guy. He's got all he can handle
just writing this post in an intelligible manner. He's almost
succeded.

Alex
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Chemiker wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 02:07:36 -0400, Bob Muncie >
> wrote:
>
>> ricardo nunez wrote:
>>> you guys are a bunch of ignorant. You are so full of sh*t. He happens
>>> to be a great friend of mine. He was not only a friend but a brother.
>>> How can you make fun of something so terrible? I guess you don't know
>>> what is like to loose someone close. his family and wife are destroyed
>>> with what happen. I swear if i would see you guys around you wont even
>>> be laughing.

>> Ricardo - I'm not understanding here. So you chocked on a boiled egg and
>> died. How are you able to post?
>>

> Bob, go easy on the poor guy. He's got all he can handle
> just writing this post in an intelligible manner. He's almost
> succeded.

Hey! Hey! The guy is hurtin', okay? Humpty was a good friend of his,
okay? They were like brothers, dammit!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Jul 17, 10:37*am, Pennyaline > wrote:
> Chemiker wrote:
> > On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 02:07:36 -0400, Bob Muncie >
> > wrote:

> >> Ricardo - I'm not understanding here. So you chocked on a boiled egg and
> >> died. How are you able to post?

> > Bob, go easy on the poor guy. He's got all he can handle
> > just writing this post in an intelligible manner. He's almost
> > succeded.

> Hey! Hey! The guy is hurtin', okay? Humpty was a good friend of his,
> okay? They were like brothers, dammit!

If I had something fragile like an egg, and was trying to reassemble
it, I sure as Hell wouldn't elicit assistance from horses. Hooves are
a lousy substitute for nimble fingers.

--Bryan