Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sheldon

Default Words

--= Fluctuations =--

I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange so I went to

The currency exchange window at the local bank.

I chose the shortest line... just one guy in front of me.

He was an Asian guy who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and

he was a little agitated.

He asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday I get two hunat dolla

of yen.

Today I get hunat eighty?"

The teller says, "Fluctuations."

The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white guys too!"

- - -

Sheldon

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kathy in NZ

On 17 Jan 2006 18:20:28 -0800, "Sheldon" > wrote:

> --= Fluctuations =--
>

>I had a bunch of Canadian dollars I needed to exchange so I went to
>
>The currency exchange window at the local bank.
>
>I chose the shortest line... just one guy in front of me.
>
>He was an Asian guy who was trying to exchange yen for dollars and
>
>he was a little agitated.
>
>He asked the teller, "Why it change? Yesterday I get two hunat dolla
>
>of yen.
>
>Today I get hunat eighty?"
>
>The teller says, "Fluctuations."
>
>The Asian guy says, "Fluc you white guys too!"
>
>- - -
>

>Sheldon

LOL, very funny

Words Brooklyn1 General Cooking 3 10-01-2015 04:33 AM
I'm eating my words sf[_9_] General Cooking 8 08-10-2014 02:32 PM
A Few Words About Bacon Mack A. Damia General Cooking 2 08-05-2009 02:44 AM
sweet words ساره دلع General Cooking 1 03-06-2007 03:46 AM
Code Words Sheldon General Cooking 0 07-09-2006 10:44 PM