Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Words

One Word or Two?

An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been going out with each
other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was
finally time to get married.

Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long
conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed
finances, living arrangements and so on.

Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject
of their physical relationship.

'How do you feel about sex?' he asked, rather tentatively.

'I would like it infrequently' she replied.

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses,
leaned over towards her and whispered - 'Is that one word or two?'
---
Posted to rec.food.cooking

two guys are walking down the street

first guy says "I haven't had a bite in days!"

so the second guy bit him

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, January 9, 2015 at 6:20:58 PM UTC-8, Brooklyn1 wrote:

> One Word or Two?

> Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject
> of their physical relationship.
>
> 'How do you feel about sex?' he asked, rather tentatively.
>
> 'I would like it infrequently' she replied.
>
> The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses,
> leaned over towards her and whispered - 'Is that one word or two?'

Andy Warhol: In the first place, I never thought I'd ever be on "Saturday Night Live" because I hate the show. I never watched it. I didn't think it was that great and if you're home on a Saturday night, why ARE you home on a Saturday Night and I think all the comedians should be beautiful and not funny. Gee, I heard a great joke yesterday at Holston's and it was so funny that I thought I'd tell it to you. Uh, where did Prince Charles go on his honeymoon and the answer is "Indiana".

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, January 9, 2015 at 8:20:58 PM UTC-6, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> One Word or Two?
>
> An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been going out with each
> other for a long time. Urged on by their friends, they decided it was
> finally time to get married.
>
> Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long
> conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed
> finances, living arrangements and so on.
>
> Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject
> of their physical relationship.
>
> 'How do you feel about sex?' he asked, rather tentatively.
>
> 'I would like it infrequently' she replied.
>
> The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, adjusted his glasses,
> leaned over towards her and whispered - 'Is that one word or two?'
> ---

HAHAHAHA! That was cute.

I'm eating my words sf[_9_] General Cooking 8 08-10-2014 02:32 PM
A Few Words About Bacon Mack A. Damia General Cooking 2 08-05-2009 02:44 AM
sweet words ساره دلع General Cooking 1 03-06-2007 03:46 AM
Code Words Sheldon General Cooking 0 07-09-2006 10:44 PM
Words Sheldon General Cooking 1 18-01-2006 09:09 AM