Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nobody

Default Caramel-covered marshmallows

I'm a big fan of See's caramel-covered marshmallows (I forget what they call
them). Unfortunately, they don't sell them mail-order, and there are no
See's shops here in the east. Does anyone have a tried-and-true recipe for
these, or something similar? I realize I can Google for this, but I'd like
to hear from someone who has actually tried such as recipe.

Thanks,

AF

Posted to rec.food.cooking
Marcella Peek

In article >,
"Nobody" > wrote:

> I'm a big fan of See's caramel-covered marshmallows (I forget what they call
> them). Unfortunately, they don't sell them mail-order, and there are no
> See's shops here in the east. Does anyone have a tried-and-true recipe for
> these, or something similar? I realize I can Google for this, but I'd like
> to hear from someone who has actually tried such as recipe.
>
> Thanks,
>
> AF

You can order them

Go to Sees.com and choose "create your own custom mix." The candy you
are dreaming of is #19 Scotch Kiss.

http://www.sees.com/SP1.cfm

marcella
Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nobody

I hadn't thought to look at the custom mix; I had only checked for them as a
separate item. Thanks!

"Marcella Peek" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Nobody" > wrote:
>
>> I'm a big fan of See's caramel-covered marshmallows (I forget what they
>> call
>> them). Unfortunately, they don't sell them mail-order, and there are no
>> See's shops here in the east. Does anyone have a tried-and-true recipe
>> for
>> these, or something similar? I realize I can Google for this, but I'd
>> like
>> to hear from someone who has actually tried such as recipe.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> AF

> You can order them
>
> Go to Sees.com and choose "create your own custom mix." The candy you
> are dreaming of is #19 Scotch Kiss.
>
> http://www.sees.com/SP1.cfm
>
> marcella

Caramel Covered Onions Tara General Cooking 4 11-10-2012 01:16 PM
I burnt my marshmallows Christopher M.[_3_] General Cooking 6 30-03-2012 02:11 AM
Marshmallows Treats Tim Recipes 0 20-07-2005 11:02 PM
Caramel Covered Apples Recipes (moderated) 0 25-10-2003 12:22 PM
I Got Vegan Marshmallows! Momzilla Vegan 2 13-10-2003 01:46 PM