Recipes (alt.food.recipes) An alternative recipe newsgroup. For the posting and sharing of recipes.

Tim

Default Marshmallows Treats

Marshmallows Treats

Make your children a natural treat without all the chemicals, coloring

and preservatives which make our children hyperactive.

2 egg whites

1 tsp vanilla

1/2 cup raw cane sugar

1 Tbsp powdered Marshmallow (root)

Whip egg whites until almost stiff. Add vanilla and whip until stiff.

Then whip in the sugar, 1 tsp at the time. Finally, add Marshmallow and

whip again. Place by teaspoonful on cookie sheet. Bake in 325 oven

for 1 hour.

--

Rec.food.recipes is moderated; only recipes and recipe requests are

accepted for posting. Please send recipes, requests, questions or

comments to Moderator Patricia Hill at

I burnt my marshmallows Christopher M.[_3_] General Cooking 6 30-03-2012 02:11 AM
Mike's Marshmallows Marlene Wood Tea 1 14-08-2005 07:57 AM
Of Marshmallows & Jello, etc. PENMART01 General Cooking 7 26-10-2003 07:07 PM
I Got Vegan Marshmallows! Momzilla Vegan 2 13-10-2003 01:46 PM