Recipes (moderated) (rec.food.recipes) A moderated forum. The purpose of rec.food.recipes is for posting recipes and recipe requests only. It is for the *sharing* of recipes among the readers.

Default Caramel Covered Apples

Caramel Covered Apples

Caramel Covered Apples make a wonderful Halloween
treats and are very easy to make!

Makes 5 Caramel Apples

40 Caramel cubes (I prefer the Borden Brand)
5 Apples (I like Macintosh apples)
1 Tablespoon of water
5 Wooden sticks
1 Wax paper

Wash and dry the apples thoroughly. Remove stems and Insert the wooden
sticks into the stem hole until about half the stick is in the apple. In a
small saucepan, over low heat, melt the caramels with the water, stirring
constantly until smooth. Now dip the apples into the hot caramel sauce,
coating the apple completely. Place on greased, wax paper. Store your
caramel covered apples in the refrigerator. Before serving, remove them
from the refrigerator and allow them to stand for about fifteen minutes.
We like to serve our caramel covered apples on a large black platter and
use extra caramels as a garnish.

My little newsletter of recipes, crafts, inspirations, etc.

--
Rec.food.recipes is moderated by Patricia Hill at
.

Caramel Covered Onions Tara General Cooking 4 11-10-2012 01:16 PM
Caramel Apples chefrwmiller Recipes (moderated) 0 05-11-2006 04:11 AM
Caramel-covered marshmallows Nobody General Cooking 2 08-01-2006 05:28 AM
Caramel Apples Duckie ® Recipes 0 29-10-2005 03:23 PM
CARMEL COVERED APPLES ( repost) Duckie ® Recipes 0 02-10-2005 02:59 AM