Momzilla

Default I Got Vegan Marshmallows!

I got two bags of Vegan Marshmallows from Veganessentials
http://www.veganessentials.com/

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a Krispy Rice treat also, it wasn't so good. But the marshmallows are
divine!

-nancy-

MrFalafel

"Momzilla" > wrote in message >...
> I got two bags of Vegan Marshmallows from Veganessentials
> http://www.veganessentials.com/
>
> AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I got a Krispy Rice treat also, it wasn't so good. But the marshmallows are
> divine!
>
> -nancy-

What are you going to do with them? S'mores?
Momzilla

"MrFalafel" > wrote in message
om...
> "Momzilla" > wrote in message

> > I got two bags of Vegan Marshmallows from Veganessentials
> > http://www.veganessentials.com/
> >
> > AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > I got a Krispy Rice treat also, it wasn't so good. But the marshmallows

are
> > divine!
> >
> > -nancy-

> What are you going to do with them? S'mores?

Not yet, I'm out of Graham Crackers.
I've eaten the marshmallows straight from the bag and I made hot chocolate.
I'll try to do the S'mores today and report back to you.
-nancy-

I burnt my marshmallows Christopher M.[_3_] General Cooking 6 30-03-2012 02:11 AM
Homemade Marshmallows Mimi Pass Recipes (moderated) 0 22-08-2006 03:32 AM
Mike's Marshmallows Marlene Wood Tea 1 14-08-2005 07:57 AM
Marshmallows Treats Tim Recipes 0 20-07-2005 11:02 PM