Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.public,alt.christnet.christianlife
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Default The Secret to Low-Carb Diet Success: Eat Less

"'s personal Cthulhu" wrote:

> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > suddenly
> > spluttered:

> > Jeff wrote:
> > > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > wrote in message
> > >
> > > (...)

> > > Well, I have. The "Approach" is a diet

> > If that were true, it would not be possible to combine it with a
> > low-carb diet (in an attempt to bring this back on-topic).
> >
> > > that has very little backing by
> > > science.

> > Actually there is (even if this backing is presently unpublished and
> > will remain so per the LORD's will).
> >
> > > There is no good reason, backed by science, to think that 2 pounds
> > > is the correct amount of food for everyone.

> > Truth is a good reason that is more than backed by science (Indeed,
> > truth is the underpinnings of science).
> >
> > > (...)

> > > A press release?

> > Yes.
> >
> > > A larger study?

> > Yes.
> >
> > > Bullshit.

> > The manner of your refutation just decreased your credibility to zero,
> > dear Jeff.
> >
> > > There was no such study.

> > In truth there is. Your denying it is not going to make it disappear.
> >
> > > The
> > > number comes from the Bible.

> > You will have to make up your mind about whether you believe in chance
> > (ie coincidence) or in GOD. You can not have it both ways.
> >
> > > Mr. Chung claims this large number.

> > This large number is the truth.
> >
> > > With such a
> > > huge number of people, one would explect there to be some peer-review

> > There has been. This is a collaborative effort involving many other
> > physicians since the 2PD-OMER Approach is not to be undertaken without
> > such supervision especially when there are medications involved as is
> > often the case.
> >
> > > or a
> > > grant.

> > The 2PD-OMER Approach is free, the participants are unpaid volunteers,
> > the communications have been via email, the time provided by the
> > LORD... the costs have been negligible.
> >
> > > This study is essentially a hoax.

> > If that were true, why are you here?
> >
> > > Anyone who beleives his "press release" is an idiot.

> > If that were true, the LORD would have helped you with your spelling so
> > that you might be more convincing.
> >
> > Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
> > like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
> > this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/cpayh
> >
> > For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for
> > how the LORD has reshaped me:
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt
> >
> > In Christ's love always,
> >
> > Andrew
> > http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk

<header information and IP lookup info snipped because the people, who
are going to complain, already know how to access such information on
their own, probably have already complained, and have given up years ago
because their complaints have not worked. The ones that don't know how
to pull up header information and lookup the IP address would have been
overwhelmed by what was snipped>

One way to measure the truthfulness of a person is to observe the amount
of controversy that is generated by what that person says, does, or
writes. The most truthful person was LORD Jesus Christ, Himself, and
look what they did to Him. May all who read this have a blessed
Christmas :-))

Would be more than happy to "glow" and chat about this and other things
like cardiology, diabetes and nutrition that interest those following
this thread here during the next on-line chat (12/08/05):

http://tinyurl.com/cpayh

For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
the LORD has reshaped me:

http://tinyurl.com/bgfqt

In Christ's love always,

Andrew
http://tinyurl.com/b6xwk
Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.public,alt.christnet.christianlife

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" > suddenly spluttered:

>One way to measure the truthfulness of a person is to observe the amount
>of controversy that is generated by what that person says, does, or
>writes. The most truthful person was LORD Jesus Christ, Himself, and
>look what they did to Him. May all who read this have a blessed
>Christmas :-))

Thank you, Mr Chung. Your psychological profile is now complete.

Look at the logo and tell me Christianity isn't a death cult.

D Silverman BAAWA and bar.

AA #2208