Posted to alt.food.vegan

Default Live The Aloha Joy Raw Food Diet For Awesome Health And Success

Thousands of people throughout the world are returning to the raw food
diet intended as the diet for all creatures on planet earth.
Out of thousands of species on earth, only one species eats cooked
food! We are actually in the minority. Which species has the most
health problems?
I'll confess that the idea of 100% raw food can be quite a change. It
was for me a couple of years ago. But listen to your heart - doesn't
it make sense?
I'll let you in on a secret. There are some sacrifices. But over time
the benefits get greater and greater, and the sacrifices grow smaller
and smaller. Your tastes literally awaken - living food tastes so
good!
To get the benefits, you must have faith and hope to begin. To begin,
you need the knowledge and skills in this Raw Food Diet ebook. You can
read about the ten benefits of the miracle food Chia Seed. Chia gives
you calcium, and builds energy.
http://rawfoodyynw.blogspot.com/#