A.C.

Default how to boil water

How come this show won't die? They got rid of Lynn Koplitz and replaced her
with Jack Horrigan. Now Frederic Von Coppernel is out and Tyler Florence is
in.

Artisanwomyn

Are you referring to TV Food Network? How to Boil Water was on around 10 years
ago. I forget the guy who was the host but he used to grate on my nerves big
time. Do you recall his name? He had a female sidekick who barely said a
word.
A.C.

> Are you referring to TV Food Network? How to Boil Water was on around 10
years
> ago. I forget the guy who was the host but he used to grate on my nerves

big
> time. Do you recall his name? He had a female sidekick who barely said a
> word.

I heard there was a show of the same name several years ago but I've never
seen it. As I recall, the people who mentioned it to me said it sucked as
well.
I'm sure someone around here knows the original duo. Anyone?

Vox Humana

"A.C." > wrote in message
> How come this show won't die? They got rid of Lynn Koplitz and replaced

her
> with Jack Horrigan. Now Frederic Von Coppernel is out and Tyler Florence

is
> in.

Tyler Florence!!!! Say it isn't so. I don't watch it anyway so I should
complain.

Reg

A.C. wrote:

> I heard there was a show of the same name several years ago but I've never
> seen it. As I recall, the people who mentioned it to me said it sucked as
> well.
> I'm sure someone around here knows the original duo. Anyone?

The original was hosted uy none other than Emeril himself. It was
tightly scripted, and not by him, so it was a very clumsy presentation.
The show, and he, sucked.

Denise~*

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 18:08:23 -0400, "A.C." > wrote:

>How come this show won't die? They got rid of Lynn Koplitz and replaced her
>with Jack Horrigan. Now Frederic Von Coppernel is out and Tyler Florence is
>in

Yea, and between Frederic Von Coppernel & Jacques Torres I always
expect to hear them say "Woody, I'm going to steal your girlfriend"

Denise, Brian & Wyatt (May 31, 02)

How much Healthy Choice ice cream can I eat before it's no longer a healthy choice?

How to boil water better??? PLucas1[_2_] General Cooking 18 28-02-2010 11:24 PM
The water's on to boil... (was: Do it at home lobster) PastaLover General Cooking 8 11-12-2005 07:57 AM
So, how *do* you boil water? pennyaline General Cooking 2 21-02-2005 09:55 PM
How to boil water sf General Cooking 24 25-11-2004 08:15 AM
How long to boil a gal of water on a High BTU Range Bob Sisson Cooking Equipment 2 31-12-2003 03:45 AM