Default Airline Food

An interesting site I found thru the NY Times:

AirlineMeals.net

Eccentric, wide-ranging site featuring photos and ratings of meals
served on just about every airline; info and updates of airline news,
etc.

Mac

> An interesting site I found thru the NY Times:
>
> AirlineMeals.net
>
> Eccentric, wide-ranging site featuring photos and ratings of meals
> served on just about every airline; info and updates of airline news,
> etc.

I knew someday I'd be talking to myself. I typed in an incomplete
reference to the airline meals site. The correct reference is:

www.AirlineMeals.net

Sorry.

Mac

Ted Campanelli

Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not
so great) words of knowledge:

And what is so interesting about a "brown bag" meal with a soggy,
frequently stale, sandwich and a small bag of chips ?

Ted Campanelli wrote:
> Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes

not
> so great) words of knowledge:
>
> And what is so interesting about a "brown bag" meal with a soggy,
> frequently stale, sandwich and a small bag of chips ?

To each his own, right? If you find nothing of interest, that's you.

Mac

George

Ted Campanelli wrote:
> Ted shuffled out of his cave and grunted these great (and sometimes not
> so great) words of knowledge:
>
> And what is so interesting about a "brown bag" meal with a soggy,
> frequently stale, sandwich and a small bag of chips ?
>

>> An interesting site I found thru the NY Times:
>>
>> AirlineMeals.net
>>
>> Eccentric, wide-ranging site featuring photos and ratings of meals
>> served on just about every airline; info and updates of airline news,
>> etc.
>>
>> Mac

Maybe on a short flight but I have had some amazing airline meals with
those on long JAL flights being the most notable.

I find that the city you are flying from has more to do with this than
the airline. For example : Fly from St. Louis to Paris and back. On the
way over, the food wasn't so good. On the way back, it was very good.
Same airline, different food supplier.

Dean G.

Petey the Wonder Dog

Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>Eccentric, wide-ranging site featuring photos and ratings of meals
>served on just about every airline; info and updates of airline news,

Show up at the airport with a great sandwich and make all the other passengers hate
you. That's my MO.
Charlene Charette

Petey the Wonder Dog wrote:
> Far as I can tell, someone wrote:
>
>>Eccentric, wide-ranging site featuring photos and ratings of meals
>>served on just about every airline; info and updates of airline news,

> Show up at the airport with a great sandwich and make all the other passengers hate
> you. That's my MO.

I did that once. I was flying home from a visit to my folks. We picked
up a sandwich on the way to the airport. Thick, fresh baked bread with
real turkey (not processed). You should have seen the envious looks
when I pulled it out on the plane.

--Charlene

--
Macho: The strutting-and-crowing behavior of men who apparently use
roosters as role models without ever wondering why there are so few of

email perronnelle at earthlink . net

Airline food policies Grizzman General Cooking 14 03-06-2006 08:00 PM
Airline food Curly Sue General Cooking 20 25-06-2005 04:13 PM
Airline food Dimitri General Cooking 85 09-02-2005 10:22 AM
Airline food Dimitri General Cooking 0 13-01-2005 06:20 PM
Airline food Dimitri General Cooking 0 13-01-2005 06:20 PM