Dimitri

Default Airline food

In this day and age of, of , well cutbacks and economy measures have you had
a positive experience on an airline lately?

Last night returning from my favorite smokehouse in Bentonville AR. the
night before I caught the late flight from DFW to Beautiful Downtown
Burbank.

I asked for and receive an upgrade to first - not bad.

After an imitation Martini (Vodka Rocks) there came a salad with romaine
halved cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, sliced mushrooms
and a nice vinaigrette I chose to have a piece of focaccia in place of the
wheat roll. Later their "Low Carb Brisket" Not bad for several slices of
tender but well done brisket in a flavorful sauce and mashed cauliflower
with cheese. Not great but acceptable and filling along with some red wine.

Now the best part - Hagen Das vanilla ice cream with your choice of : Hot
Fudge, butterscotch, whipped cream, strawberries, or chopped nuts. I had
all of the above except for the butterscotch and a coffee with a shot of
cognac.

An acceptable (not great) end to a horrid day. The fact that I had forgotten
to eat that day may have had something to do with my perception.

Dimitri

Airline food policies Grizzman General Cooking 14 03-06-2006 08:00 PM
Airline food Curly Sue General Cooking 20 25-06-2005 04:13 PM
Airline Food [email protected] General Cooking 7 19-04-2005 07:09 PM
Airline food Dimitri General Cooking 85 09-02-2005 10:22 AM
Airline food Dimitri General Cooking 0 13-01-2005 06:20 PM