Scott

Default Spotted Dick renamed

<http://www.leisure.scotsman.com/food...cific.cfm?arti
cleid=4758>

please mail OT responses only
notbob

I thought spotted dog was essentially the same pudding.

http://www.wwnorton.com/pob/SpottedD/pubpud.htm

nb
notbob

I thought spotted dog was essentially the same pudding.

http://www.wwnorton.com/pob/SpottedD/pubpud.htm

nb
Phil

Scott wrote:

> <http://www.leisure.scotsman.com/foodanddrink/headlines_specific.cfm?articleid=4758>

Notice the article is about Tesco. Tesco are the largest supermarket
chain in the UK. It seems to me that they have an amazingly good press
office which is always managing to get them press coverage for free.
There seems to be a never ending supply of these non-stories which
feature Tesco.

A few years ago they managed to get acres of coverage for a non-story
about one of their shops having a Nudist Shopping Night.

Phil

Phil