Old 25-02-2005, 07:16 PM
Nancy Young

Default Bobby and Stephanie ...

.... sittin in a tree. I don't know how my invitation was lost, but
Bobby Flay and Stephanie March have tied the knot.

nancy

Old 25-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Wayne Boatwright

On Fri 25 Feb 2005 12:16:23p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

... sittin in a tree. I don't know how my invitation was lost, but
Bobby Flay and Stephanie March have tied the knot.

nancy

Perhaps you were invisible. I think all their other invitees were visible.

Wayne
Old 25-02-2005, 07:47 PM
Nancy Young

"Wayne Boatwright" wrote in message
On Fri 25 Feb 2005 12:16:23p, Nancy Young wrote in rec.food.cooking:

... sittin in a tree. I don't know how my invitation was lost, but
Bobby Flay and Stephanie March have tied the knot.

Perhaps you were invisible. I think all their other invitees were
visible.

(laugh!) You have a point there, you might just be right.

nancy

Old 25-02-2005, 07:49 PM
aem

Nancy Young wrote:
... sittin in a tree. I don't know how my invitation was lost, but
Bobby Flay and Stephanie March have tied the knot.

Who is Stephanie March?

Old 25-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Nancy Young

"aem" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nancy Young wrote:
... sittin in a tree. I don't know how my invitation was lost, but
Bobby Flay and Stephanie March have tied the knot.

Who is Stephanie March?

She was the assistant da on Law & O for a while ... tall and
gorgeous.

nancy

Old 25-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Rusty

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:16:23 -0500, "Nancy Young"
wrote:

... sittin in a tree. I don't know how my invitation was lost, but
Bobby Flay and Stephanie March have tied the knot.

nancy

Bobby asked Steph with a thrill,
His voice sounded quite shrill.
With his apron string,
He earned dough for the ring.
Now that's how boy meets grill.

;-)

Rusty

Old 25-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Hinkypunk

Is Stephanie the girl from Texas that was cooking with Bobby on his
rooftop? I never knew she was an actress. She is beautiful, indeed.

Nancy Young wrote:
"aem" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old 25-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Nancy Young

"Hinkypunk" wrote in message
Is Stephanie the girl from Texas that was cooking with Bobby on his
rooftop? I never knew she was an actress. She is beautiful, indeed.

Yup! That's her!

nancy

Old 25-02-2005, 09:06 PM
Nancy Young

"Rusty" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:16:23 -0500, "Nancy Young"

... sittin in a tree. I don't know how my invitation was lost, but
Bobby Flay and Stephanie March have tied the knot.

Bobby asked Steph with a thrill,
His voice sounded quite shrill.
With his apron string,
He earned dough for the ring.
Now that's how boy meets grill.

(laughing) Good one. nancy

Old 25-02-2005, 09:15 PM
Vox Humana

"Nancy Young" wrote in message

"Hinkypunk" wrote in message
Is Stephanie the girl from Texas that was cooking with Bobby on his
rooftop? I never knew she was an actress. She is beautiful, indeed.

Yup! That's her!

I seem to recall a show that BF did on a cruise ship a few years ago. I
thought he had a wife then. Did he get a divorce or is my memory bad?

Old 25-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Rusty

"Hinkypunk" wrote in message
Is Stephanie the girl from Texas that was cooking with Bobby on his
rooftop? I never knew she was an actress. She is beautiful, indeed.

Yup! That's her!

I seem to recall a show that BF did on a cruise ship a few years ago. I
thought he had a wife then. Did he get a divorce or is my memory bad?

Married to:

Debra Ponzek 1991-93.
Kate Connelly ?(divorced).
Stephanie March 2005-?

Rusty
Old 25-02-2005, 09:27 PM
Default User

Nancy Young wrote:

"aem" wrote in message
oups.com...

Nancy Young wrote:
... sittin in a tree. I don't know how my invitation was lost, but
Bobby Flay and Stephanie March have tied the knot.

Who is Stephanie March?

She was the assistant da on Law & O for a while ... tall and
gorgeous.

She just did a guest appearance in L&O, preprising her role. Looks like
she's been pretty busy, the IMDB lists three movies in post-production
where she has a part (none look to be starring roles though).

Brian
Old 25-02-2005, 09:33 PM
Nancy Young

"Hinkypunk" wrote in message
Is Stephanie the girl from Texas that was cooking with Bobby on his
rooftop? I never knew she was an actress. She is beautiful, indeed.

Yup! That's her!

I seem to recall a show that BF did on a cruise ship a few years ago. I
thought he had a wife then. Did he get a divorce or is my memory bad?

Married to:

Debra Ponzek 1991-93.
Kate Connelly ?(divorced).
Stephanie March 2005-?

Good job! Here's what I recall ... I saw some show where they had three
chefs being interviewed. Bobby was one, another was that chef from
Aquavit, I seriously forget the third one, but it might have been Molto.
Might. This was easily the mid 90s.

At any rate, the subject of running around made bobby say ... I learned
my lesson, I don't do that anymore, with allusion to him having gotten
married. Apparently Kate didn't put up with it for too long because she
couldn't have been around long.

nancy

Old 25-02-2005, 10:04 PM
Vox Humana

"Hinkypunk" wrote in message
[...]

I can't imagine spending any time with BF that didn't involved a paycheck,
and even then it would have to be handsome pay with good benefits that
didn't involve any physical contact! I guess money makes even the most
arrogant people attractive to some. Look at Rush Limbaugh. His last wife
wasn't gone more than a few days before he took up with Darin Kagen from
CNN. Even if you didn't see Rush as an unbearable blow-hard, he is a man
who is a narcotic addict with a couple of unsuccessful rehabs behind him who
went deaf from drug abuse and has already been married three or four times.
I would think that anyone with a bit of common sense and financial means
would RUN from him.

Old 25-02-2005, 10:16 PM
Rusty

"Hinkypunk" wrote in message
[...]

Do you think she expects him to come home and cook dinner? ;-)

Rusty

John, Bobby, and Ted dejablues General Cooking 2 27-08-2009 05:26 PM
The brilliance of Bobby notbob General Cooking 23 27-05-2009 05:35 PM
Hi. I'm Stephanie and I've gone sourdough crazy. Stephanie Brim Sourdough 18 04-03-2009 03:06 AM
Bobby Flay LarbGai General Cooking 89 23-08-2007 04:31 PM
Bobby'Q \Piedmont\ Barbecue 0 11-05-2004 03:49 PM