Abi

Default how long does pureed banana last for?

Hi - can anyone advise how long pureed banana would last for if kept
in a container out of the fridge? I am interested in using it as a
hair conditioner mask and so wondered at what point the blended banana
would go off (to the point of smelling bad)

Thanks
Maverick

"Abi" > wrote in message
om...
> Hi - can anyone advise how long pureed banana would last for if kept
> in a container out of the fridge? I am interested in using it as a
> hair conditioner mask and so wondered at what point the blended banana
> would go off (to the point of smelling bad)
>
> Thanks

I think the best way to store this would be -in- your body. The banana is
probably the best fruit you could eat when it comes to vitamins.

Rick & Cyndi

"Maverick" > wrote in message
> "Abi" > wrote in message
> om...
>> Hi - can anyone advise how long pureed banana would last for if kept
>> in a container out of the fridge? I am interested in using it as a
>> hair conditioner mask and so wondered at what point the blended banana
>> would go off (to the point of smelling bad)
>>
>> Thanks

> I think the best way to store this would be -in- your body. The banana is
> probably the best fruit you could eat when it comes to vitamins.
> ==============

Hmmmm.. I would have expected tomatoes to be better... <shrug> Doesn't
matter - I love both!
Cyndi

Sheldon

Rick & Cyndi wrote:
> "Maverick" > wrote in message
> > "Abi" > wrote in message
> > om...
> >> Hi - can anyone advise how long pureed banana would last for if

kept
> >> in a container out of the fridge? I am interested in using it as a
> >> hair conditioner mask and so wondered at what point the blended

banana
> >> would go off (to the point of smelling bad)
> >>
> >> Thanks

> > I think the best way to store this would be -in- your body. The

banana is
> > probably the best fruit you could eat when it comes to vitamins.

> Hmmmm.. I would have expected tomatoes to be better... <shrug>

Doesn't
> matter - I love both!
> Cyndi

Actually the most nutritious fruit is buckwheat.

Denise~*

Sheldon wrote:

> Actually the most nutritious fruit is buckwheat.

Heh?