Posted to aus.food,rec.food.cooking

Default pureed strawberries

I need 1 1/2 cups pureed strawberries. Can anyone tell me around how many
cups of whole strawberries I'd need?

Thanks

Jen

Posted to aus.food,rec.food.cooking

Jen wrote:
> I need 1 1/2 cups pureed strawberries. Can anyone tell me around how many
> cups of whole strawberries I'd need?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jen

about 50% more give or take.
Posted to aus.food,rec.food.cooking

"atec77#" <""atec77 \"@ hotmail.com"> wrote in message
> Jen wrote:
>> I need 1 1/2 cups pureed strawberries. Can anyone tell me around how
>> many cups of whole strawberries I'd need?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jen

> about 50% more give or take.

Thanks

Jen

Posted to aus.food,rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"Jen" > wrote:

> I need 1 1/2 cups pureed strawberries. Can anyone tell me around how many
> cups of whole strawberries I'd need?
>
> Thanks
>
> Jen

Three; maybe more.
--
-Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
"Maligning an individual says more about you than the one you malign."
Posted to aus.food,rec.food.cooking

"Melba's Jammin'" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> "Jen" > wrote:
>
>> I need 1 1/2 cups pureed strawberries. Can anyone tell me around how
>> many
>> cups of whole strawberries I'd need?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Jen

> Three; maybe more.
> --
> -Barb, Mother Superior, HOSSSPoJ
> "Maligning an individual says more about you than the one you malign."
> http://web.mac.com/barbschaller; blahblahblog Barcelona on Foot
> http://jamlady.eboard.com

hello barb welcome to australia!

Strawberries+Gin=Yum mixr General 0 27-08-2009 03:12 PM
Strawberries Pandora General Cooking 3 13-02-2009 10:30 PM
how long does pureed banana last for? Abi General Cooking 4 24-02-2005 07:42 AM
Help with Pureed Carrots in Cake Julie Baking 5 31-01-2004 12:43 AM