Michael Odom

Default OT Word Fun

From a friend's email:

The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again asked readers to
take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or
changing one letter, and supply a new definition. Here are this year's
winners.

1. Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until
you realize it was your money to start with.

2. Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.

3. Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops
bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows
little sign of breaking down in the near future.

4. Foreploy: Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of
getting laid.

5. Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the
subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.

6. Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.

7. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the
person who doesn't get it.

8. Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.

9. Hipatitis: Terminal coolness.

10. Osteopornosis: A degenerate disease. (This one got extra credit.)

11. Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending off all these
really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's
like, a serious bummer.

12. Decafalon (n.): The grueling event of getting through the day
consuming only things that are good for you. (OBFood)

13. Glibido: All talk and no action.

14. Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when
they come at you rapidly.

15. Arachnoleptic fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after
you've accidentally walked through a spider web.

16. Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into
your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.

17. Caterpallor (n.): The color you turn after finding half a worm in
the fruit you're eating. (OBFood)

And the pick of the literatu

18. Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an asshole

modom

"Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
-- Jimmie Dale Gilmore
Wayne Boatwright

On Mon 24 Jan 2005 04:53:13p, Michael Odom wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> From a friend's email:
>
> The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again asked readers to
> take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or
> changing one letter, and supply a new definition. Here are this year's
> winners.
>
> 1. Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until
> you realize it was your money to start with.
>
> 2. Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.
>
> 3. Bozone (n.): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops
> bright ideas from penetrating. The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows
> little sign of breaking down in the near future.
>
> 4. Foreploy: Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of
> getting laid.
>
> 5. Cashtration (n.): The act of buying a house, which renders the
> subject financially impotent for an indefinite period.
>
> 6. Giraffiti: Vandalism spray-painted very, very high.
>
> 7. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the
> person who doesn't get it.
>
> 8. Inoculatte: To take coffee intravenously when you are running late.
>
> 9. Hipatitis: Terminal coolness.
>
> 10. Osteopornosis: A degenerate disease. (This one got extra credit.)
>
> 11. Karmageddon: It's like, when everybody is sending off all these
> really bad vibes, right? And then, like, the Earth explodes and it's
> like, a serious bummer.
>
> 12. Decafalon (n.): The grueling event of getting through the day
> consuming only things that are good for you. (OBFood)
>
> 13. Glibido: All talk and no action.
>
> 14. Dopeler effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when
> they come at you rapidly.
>
> 15. Arachnoleptic fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after
> you've accidentally walked through a spider web.
>
> 16. Beelzebug (n.): Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into
> your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.
>
> 17. Caterpallor (n.): The color you turn after finding half a worm in
> the fruit you're eating. (OBFood)
>
> And the pick of the literatu
>
> 18. Ignoranus: A person who's both stupid and an asshole
>

> modom
>
> "Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
> -- Jimmie Dale Gilmore

Imaginative and very entertaining!

Wayne

blake murphy

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:53:13 -0600, Michael Odom >
wrote:

>From a friend's email:
>
>The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again asked readers to
>take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or
>changing one letter, and supply a new definition. Here are this year's
>winners.

that's the *washington post*'s 'style invitational,' a weekly contest
of word games, etc., for readers published in each sunday's *style*
section. you can probably access it at washingtonpost.com. as far as
i know it has nothing whatever to do with mensa, the high i.q. club.

your nitpicking pal,
blake
Michael Odom

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:19:54 GMT, blake murphy >
wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:53:13 -0600, Michael Odom >
>wrote:
>
>>From a friend's email:
>>
>>The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again asked readers to
>>take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or
>>changing one letter, and supply a new definition. Here are this year's
>>winners.
>>

>that's the *washington post*'s 'style invitational,' a weekly contest
>of word games, etc., for readers published in each sunday's *style*
>section. you can probably access it at washingtonpost.com. as far as
>i know it has nothing whatever to do with mensa, the high i.q. club.
>
>your nitpicking pal,
>blake

Thanks for picking my nits, Blake. It appears my email informant was
inaccurate, not to say lying.

OBMensa: A member of my acquaintance dropped by yesterday. He's
really smart, but socially and interpersonally he's not that skillful.

OBFood: I made us quesadillas with home smoked jalapenos and olives
for a midnight snack.

modom

"Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
-- Jimmie Dale Gilmore
Damsel in dis Dress

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:14:48 -0600, Michael Odom >
wrote:

>OBMensa: A member of my acquaintance dropped by yesterday. He's
>really smart, but socially and interpersonally he's not that skillful.

Extremely common among Mensans.

Carol

Rona Yuthasastrakosol

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:14:48 -0600, Michael Odom >
> wrote:
>
>> OBMensa: A member of my acquaintance dropped by yesterday. He's
>> really smart, but socially and interpersonally he's not that
>> skillful.

> Extremely common among Mensans.
>
> Carol

Many of them probably have Asperger's Syndrome or some similar disorder.
See http://www.autism-society.org/site/P...name=Aspergers .

rona

"[America] is filled with people who decided not to live in Europe. We
had people who really wanted to live in Europe, but didn't have the
energy to go back. We call them Canadians." ---Grover Norquist in
Newsweek, November 22, 2004

Damsel in dis Dress

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:07:34 +0900, "Rona Yuthasastrakosol"
> wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:14:48 -0600, Michael Odom >
>> wrote:
>>
>>> OBMensa: A member of my acquaintance dropped by yesterday. He's
>>> really smart, but socially and interpersonally he's not that
>>> skillful.

>> Extremely common among Mensans.
>>
>> Carol

>Many of them probably have Asperger's Syndrome or some similar disorder.
>See http://www.autism-society.org/site/P...name=Aspergers .

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Many of the Mensans I've known have been
completely inept socially, but are brilliant. Most couldn't hold a job for
very long.

I learned my social skills as an adult, by reading books. They're not
perfect, but much better than those in my pre-adult years.

Carol

Bob

Carol wrote:

>> OBMensa: A member of my acquaintance dropped by yesterday. He's
>> really smart, but socially and interpersonally he's not that skillful.

> Extremely common among Mensans.

That's not exactly true. Except for IQ, Mensans seem to represent a pretty
good cross-section of the rest of the population.

Remember that Mensa is at heart a social organization, so it attracts people
who are interested in socializing.

There are plenty of people who *would* qualify for Mensa who don't join
because they lack social skills and are NOT interested in socializing.
There are also many qualified people who don't join because of the
stereotypes associated with Mensa. The two main stereotypes associated with
Mensa a (1) Buncha socially-inept nerds, and (2) pompous asses who want
to impress each other with how smart they are. But the reality is that most
Mensans are pretty normal; they're just able to think better than most other
people.

Bob

Damsel in dis Dress

On 31 Jan 2005 06:26:02 -0600, "Bob" > wrote:

>Carol wrote:
>
>>> OBMensa: A member of my acquaintance dropped by yesterday. He's
>>> really smart, but socially and interpersonally he's not that skillful.

>> Extremely common among Mensans.

>That's not exactly true. Except for IQ, Mensans seem to represent a pretty
>good cross-section of the rest of the population.
>
>Remember that Mensa is at heart a social organization, so it attracts people
>who are interested in socializing.
>
>There are plenty of people who *would* qualify for Mensa who don't join
>because they lack social skills and are NOT interested in socializing.
>There are also many qualified people who don't join because of the
>stereotypes associated with Mensa. The two main stereotypes associated with
>Mensa a (1) Buncha socially-inept nerds, and (2) pompous asses who want
>to impress each other with how smart they are. But the reality is that most
>Mensans are pretty normal; they're just able to think better than most other
>people.

I was once among them. I joined just so I'd have proof (for myself) that I
wasn't stupid, because I often felt that I was. It was a good 2-3 years,
and then I was no longer in a position to pay the fees.

Some of my friends were normalish people. Most were social disasters. I
probably shouldn't have generalized based on my experiences. My apologies.

Carol

Pan Ohco

wrote:

>OBMensa: A member of my acquaintance dropped by yesterday. He's
>really smart, but socially and interpersonally he's not that skillful.

Michael if you get a chance.
Mensa has an open meeting night every so often, to look for new
members. If you go you will find that your friend fits in very well.
The meeting consist of people saying how smart they are.

Pan Ohco

The Earth is degenerating these days. Bribery and corruption abound.
Children no longer mind their parents, every man wants to write a
Book, and it is evident that the end of the world is fast approaching.
--Assyrian stone tablet, c. 2800 B.C.

Peter Aitken

"Pan Ohco" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:14:48 -0600, Michael Odom >
> wrote:
>

>>OBMensa: A member of my acquaintance dropped by yesterday. He's
>>really smart, but socially and interpersonally he's not that skillful.

> Michael if you get a chance.
> Mensa has an open meeting night every so often, to look for new
> members. If you go you will find that your friend fits in very well.
> The meeting consist of people saying how smart they are.
>

> Pan Ohco

How right you are. In my experience, Mensa attracts people who score high on
IQ tests but never manage to accomplish anything of value in their lives.

--
Peter Aitken

The Joneses

Michael Odom wrote:

> The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again asked readers to
> take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or
> changing one letter, and supply a new definition. Here are this year's
> winners.
> (clipped very funnies)

Ovena - the ritual prayer for souffle bakers.

Bob

Peter Aitken wrote:

> How right you are. In my experience, Mensa attracts people who score high
> on IQ tests but never manage to accomplish anything of value in their
> lives.

You mean like Isaac Asimov?

Bob

Damsel in dis Dress

On 31 Jan 2005 17:09:08 -0600, "Bob" > wrote:

>Peter Aitken wrote:
>
>> How right you are. In my experience, Mensa attracts people who score high
>> on IQ tests but never manage to accomplish anything of value in their
>> lives.

>You mean like Isaac Asimov?

Geena Davis is a member.

Carol

Peter Aitken

"Bob" > wrote in message
> Peter Aitken wrote:
>
>> How right you are. In my experience, Mensa attracts people who score high
>> on IQ tests but never manage to accomplish anything of value in their
>> lives.

> You mean like Isaac Asimov?
>
> Bob

There are exceptions of course - did I really have to spell that out for
you?

--
Peter Aitken

Bob

Peter wrote:

>>> How right you are. In my experience, Mensa attracts people who score

high
>>> on IQ tests but never manage to accomplish anything of value in their
>>> lives.

>> You mean like Isaac Asimov?
>>
>> Bob

> There are exceptions of course - did I really have to spell that out for
> you?

I tell you what: Since you wrote, "In my experience..." how about telling us
what experience you HAVE with Mensa? Your negative attitude seems to
indicate a negative experience (probably a failure to qualify for
membership). I've been a life member of Mensa since 1984, and I've met
hundreds of Mensans during that time. Most of them were at least as
accomplished as their Densan counterparts, and most of them were also
socially skilled.

I think you're just perpetuating a stereotype because you envy those with
higher IQ's.

Bob

blake murphy

wrote:

>Carol wrote:
>
>>> OBMensa: A member of my acquaintance dropped by yesterday. He's
>>> really smart, but socially and interpersonally he's not that skillful.

>> Extremely common among Mensans.

>That's not exactly true. Except for IQ, Mensans seem to represent a pretty
>good cross-section of the rest of the population.
>
>Remember that Mensa is at heart a social organization, so it attracts people
>who are interested in socializing.
>
>There are plenty of people who *would* qualify for Mensa who don't join
>because they lack social skills and are NOT interested in socializing.
>There are also many qualified people who don't join because of the
>stereotypes associated with Mensa. The two main stereotypes associated with
>Mensa a (1) Buncha socially-inept nerds, and (2) pompous asses who want
>to impress each other with how smart they are. But the reality is that most
>Mensans are pretty normal; they're just able to think better than most other
>people.
>
>Bob

my experience is that it's a bunch of people who like to drink and
talk and laugh and try to get into each others' pants. does this
sound familiar at all?

your pal,
blake
blake murphy

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:07:32 -0600, Pan Ohco > wrote:

>On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 00:14:48 -0600, Michael Odom >
>wrote:
>

>>OBMensa: A member of my acquaintance dropped by yesterday. He's
>>really smart, but socially and interpersonally he's not that skillful.

>Michael if you get a chance.
>Mensa has an open meeting night every so often, to look for new
>members. If you go you will find that your friend fits in very well.
>The meeting consist of people saying how smart they are.
>

> Pan Ohco

on the contrary. mensa people don't *have* to try to impress each
other with how smart they are. they know that they score in the upper
2% on any of a number of i.q. tests. not to be snotty, but i'm
guessing you miss the boat.

the key attraction for many is that they don't have to explain their
jokes.

yes, some are socially inept, but i think that occurs in the other 98%
as well.

your pal,
blake
blake murphy

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 06:54:53 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress
> wrote:
>
>I was once among them. I joined just so I'd have proof (for myself) that I
>wasn't stupid, because I often felt that I was. It was a good 2-3 years,
>and then I was no longer in a position to pay the fees.
>
>Some of my friends were normalish people. Most were social disasters. I
>probably shouldn't have generalized based on my experiences. My apologies.
>

>Carol

i've always though there were lots of sharp people in this group, but
i didn't expect so many closet mensans. anyone else?

your dopey pal,
blake
Damsel in dis Dress

blake murphy >, if that's their real name, wrote:

Mensa

>my experience is that it's a bunch of people who like to drink and
>talk and laugh and try to get into each others' pants. does this
>sound familiar at all?

Definitely.

Carol

Damsel in dis Dress

blake murphy >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>the key attraction for many is that they don't have to explain their
>jokes.

Exactly! The Mensans I've known have been master punsters. And we "get"
each other. Makes life more fun!

Carol

Bob

Blake wrote:

> i've always though there were lots of sharp people in this group, but
> i didn't expect so many closet mensans. anyone else?

I've already mentioned that I belong to Mensa. I also belong to a group
called the Triple Nine Society, but it's a much smaller group so it's harder
to coordinate any events within the membership.

Bob

Steve Calvin

Bob wrote:

> Blake wrote:
>

>>i've always though there were lots of sharp people in this group, but
>>i didn't expect so many closet mensans. anyone else?

> I've already mentioned that I belong to Mensa. I also belong to a group
> called the Triple Nine Society, but it's a much smaller group so it's harder
> to coordinate any events within the membership.
>
> Bob

I used to but got tired of the attitude.

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...
Pan Ohco

>>Mensa has an open meeting night every so often, to look for new
>>members. If you go you will find that your friend fits in very well.
>>The meeting consist of people saying how smart they are.

>> Pan Ohco

>on the contrary. mensa people don't *have* to try to impress each
>other with how smart they are. they know that they score in the upper
>2% on any of a number of i.q. tests. not to be snotty, but i'm
>guessing you miss the boat.

Neither my wife nor I "missed the boat" but we were put in the "I
don't give a shit" group.

And it is the upper 8% of people who take an I.Q. test which is
essentially, a problem solving test.

>your pal,
>blake

Pan Ohco

Damsel in dis Dress

Pan Ohco >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>And it is the upper 8% of people who take an I.Q. test which is
>essentially, a problem solving test.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

2%.

And there's a club within that for ridiculously smart people. I knew one.
She was a computer programmer. I just can't remember the parameters or
title for this group.

Carol

Edwin Pawlowski

"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
> And there's a club within that for ridiculously smart people. I knew one.
> She was a computer programmer. I just can't remember the parameters or
> title for this group.
>
> Carol

Mensa

Damsel in dis Dress

"Bob" >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>I've already mentioned that I belong to Mensa. I also belong to a group
>called the Triple Nine Society, but it's a much smaller group so it's harder
>to coordinate any events within the membership.

That's it! Michelle is a Triple Niner! I couldn't remember that for the
life of me. She was the most normal person I ever met in Mensa, too.

My hat is off to you, kind sir.
Carol

Damsel in dis Dress

Steve Calvin >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>Bob wrote:
>
>> Blake wrote:
>>
>>>i've always though there were lots of sharp people in this group, but
>>>i didn't expect so many closet mensans. anyone else?

>> I've already mentioned that I belong to Mensa. I also belong to a group
>> called the Triple Nine Society, but it's a much smaller group so it's harder
>> to coordinate any events within the membership.
>>
>> Bob

>I used to but got tired of the attitude.

Oh, did you run into a lot of those people who sit around having
intellectual conversations? I avoided those people like the plague.
Nothing worse than an intellectual. I prefer humans. <G>

Are you saying you're a Triple Niner, too? I'm starting to feel so
inadequate. LOL! As it turns out, you guys are some of my favorite
posters. Probably has something to do with the sick sense of humor.

Carol

Steve Calvin

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> Oh, did you run into a lot of those people who sit around having
> intellectual conversations? I avoided those people like the plague.
> Nothing worse than an intellectual. I prefer humans. <G>
>
> Are you saying you're a Triple Niner, too? I'm starting to feel so
> inadequate. LOL! As it turns out, you guys are some of my favorite
> posters. Probably has something to do with the sick sense of humor.
>
> Carol

Sick sense of humor??!? Who? ME?!? Well, I s'pose if pressed and
were hooked up to a polygraph I wouldn't be able to squirm outta that
one. ;-D

I ran into a holier than thou kind of attitude and said the hell with
this.

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...
Damsel in dis Dress

"Edwin Pawlowski" >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>"Damsel in dis Dress" > wrote in message
>> And there's a club within that for ridiculously smart people. I knew one.
>> She was a computer programmer. I just can't remember the parameters or
>> title for this group.

>Mensa

Thanks. Mensa's the 98% and over group.

As someone mentioned a little while ago, the ridiculously smart people have
IQs in the 99.9% category. It's called the Triple Nine club. I just
couldn't remember what they were called.

Carol

Damsel in dis Dress

Steve Calvin >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> Oh, did you run into a lot of those people who sit around having
>> intellectual conversations? I avoided those people like the plague.
>> Nothing worse than an intellectual. I prefer humans. <G>

>I ran into a holier than thou kind of attitude and said the hell with
>this.

Can't say that I blame you. After all, you're a human.

>> Are you saying you're a Triple Niner, too? I'm starting to feel so
>> inadequate. LOL! As it turns out, you guys are some of my favorite
>> posters. Probably has something to do with the sick sense of humor.

>Sick sense of humor??!? Who? ME?!? Well, I s'pose if pressed and
>were hooked up to a polygraph I wouldn't be able to squirm outta that
>one. ;-D

Not a chance. You're as twisted as they come. I noticed how you deftly
skipped around my question. Are you a Triple Niner?

Carol, part-time Usenet detective

Steve Calvin

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> Not a chance. You're as twisted as they come. I noticed how you deftly
> skipped around my question. Are you a Triple Niner?
>
> Carol, part-time Usenet detective

69er? ;-) oops, mis-read... Triple Niner? Nah.

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...
Damsel in dis Dress

Steve Calvin >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>Damsel in dis Dress wrote:
>
>> I noticed how you deftly
>> skipped around my question. Are you a Triple Niner?
>>
>> Carol, part-time Usenet detective

>69er? ;-) oops, mis-read...

Pervert!

>Triple Niner? Nah.

Dummy! ROFLMAO!

Carol, who is a dummy too

Bob

Steve wrote:

> I ran into a holier than thou kind of attitude and said the hell with
> this.

Ah. I've been lucky enough to avoid that kind of thing. It's my impression
that the most active members tend to define the personality of the local
groups (and of course, social mores vary from place to place as well). I
don't know where you were located when you had that bad experience; I've
been involved with Mensa groups in Worcester, MA; Tidewater/Hampton Roads,
VA; and San Diego, CA. I can strongly recommend those groups as fun-loving
and unpretentious.

Bob

Ranee Mueller

In article >, Steve Calvin
> wrote:

> I used to but got tired of the attitude.

Ditto, but I met a really nice guy in college through them. He and I
were good buddies for some time, but I've lost track of him.

Regards,
Ranee (anyone named Dax out there who was in Mensa, and went to
Ballroom dances?)

--
Remove Do Not and Spam to email

See my Blog at: http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

blake murphy

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:08:44 -0600, Pan Ohco > wrote:

>>>Mensa has an open meeting night every so often, to look for new
>>>members. If you go you will find that your friend fits in very well.
>>>The meeting consist of people saying how smart they are.

>>> Pan Ohco

>>on the contrary. mensa people don't *have* to try to impress each
>>other with how smart they are. they know that they score in the upper
>>2% on any of a number of i.q. tests. not to be snotty, but i'm
>>guessing you miss the boat.

>Neither my wife nor I "missed the boat" but we were put in the "I
>don't give a shit" group.
>
>And it is the upper 8% of people who take an I.Q. test which is
>essentially, a problem solving test.
>
>>your pal,
>>blake

> Pan Ohco

i'm happy for you, but it is %2 on any number of i.q.different tests.

your pal,
blake
Wayne Boatwright

On Sun 20 Feb 2005 12:27:05a, blake murphy wrote in rec.food.cooking:

>>>on the contrary. mensa people don't *have* to try to impress each
>>>other with how smart they are. they know that they score in the upper
>>>2% on any of a number of i.q. tests. not to be snotty, but i'm
>>>guessing you miss the boat.

>>Neither my wife nor I "missed the boat" but we were put in the "I
>>don't give a shit" group.
>>
>>And it is the upper 8% of people who take an I.Q. test which is
>>essentially, a problem solving test.
>>
>>>your pal,
>>>blake

>> Pan Ohco
>>

> i'm happy for you, but it is %2 on any number of i.q.different tests.
>
> your pal,
> blake

None of this answers where the boat was going.

Wayne
Bob

Blake replied to PO:

>> And it is the upper 8% of people who take an I.Q. test which is
>> essentially, a problem solving test.
>>
>> Pan Ohco
>>

> i'm happy for you, but it is %2 on any number of i.q.different tests.

This is a cooking newsgroup. I think we can recognize sour grapes for what
they are. There's no need to get PO'd about a few percentage points.

Bob, having some word fun

The word is refrigerate [email protected] General Cooking 71 15-12-2008 10:47 PM
Spares & the f-word Douglas Barber Barbecue 6 21-06-2004 02:26 AM
The "A" word Jim Lane Mexican Cooking 26 14-04-2004 07:56 AM
Tea Word for the Day: cadogan Derek Tea 0 06-01-2004 02:57 PM