Michael Odom

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 04:19:54 GMT, blake murphy >
wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:53:13 -0600, Michael Odom >
>wrote:
>
>>From a friend's email:
>>
>>The Washington Post's Mensa Invitational once again asked readers to
>>take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting, or
>>changing one letter, and supply a new definition. Here are this year's
>>winners.
>>

>that's the *washington post*'s 'style invitational,' a weekly contest
>of word games, etc., for readers published in each sunday's *style*
>section. you can probably access it at washingtonpost.com. as far as
>i know it has nothing whatever to do with mensa, the high i.q. club.
>
>your nitpicking pal,
>blake

Thanks for picking my nits, Blake. It appears my email informant was
inaccurate, not to say lying.

OBMensa: A member of my acquaintance dropped by yesterday. He's
really smart, but socially and interpersonally he's not that skillful.

OBFood: I made us quesadillas with home smoked jalapenos and olives
for a midnight snack.

modom

"Dallas is a rich man with a death wish in his eyes."
-- Jimmie Dale Gilmore