Andy

Default Silicone bakeware!?!?

Found this today...

http://fantes.com/silicone_molds.htm (for products)

http://fantes.com/silicone.htm (for background)

Pretty amazing.

I like the popover baking dish, except for it's flimsy handling
properties.

In MY book, this is late and great, kinda/sorta.

Any thoughts on this bakeware? Please add.

Andy
TINY

It's been out a long time and I try it and I don't like it to flimsy for me
I have the muffin one
"Andy" > wrote in message
> Found this today...
>
> http://fantes.com/silicone_molds.htm (for products)
>
> http://fantes.com/silicone.htm (for background)
>
> Pretty amazing.
>
> I like the popover baking dish, except for it's flimsy handling
> properties.
>
> In MY book, this is late and great, kinda/sorta.
>
> Any thoughts on this bakeware? Please add.
>
> Andy

Charlene Charette

TINY wrote:

> It's been out a long time and I try it and I don't like it to flimsy for me

I haven't used these, but the kitchen store here sells the muffin tin
(mold?) with a metal rack to keep it steady.

--Charlene

--
THE TERMITE
Some primal termite knocked on wood