Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Looking for pepper-growing advice on the Web

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 05:46:22 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

> As a "Patron Supporter" of our website by donating $25, you will get
> exclusive access to bonus tips such as:
>
> ... Then you have to scroll though another 20 screens of ads for
> their e-book and how to become a patron or patron SAINT (OhhHHH!)
> and all the extra tips and videos will be ALL MINE EXCLUSIVELY and
> nobody else's ......and I'm TOTALLY PSYCHED and drooling at this
> point ... when I finally scroll to the BONUS TIP:
>
> -----------------------
> Signs of Weeds In Your Garden:
>
> Well, when the weeds are taller than your plants, you have a weed
> problem.
> -----------------------
>
> Total Mind BLOW! Who's got $25 I can borrow real quick. I've only
> got 5:43 seconds and they're arranging my ordination as Patron
> "Saint Sqwertz" (oh, hell YES!) AND I get the E-BOOK FREE - a $250
> value for only $25!!!!

Update: I didn't quite make that deal by the deadline, so I did some
additional research. And it turns out I can **** on 'em. Literally.
The pepper plant, that is.

Did you know that Americans alone **** out 7 million tons of
nitrogen EACH DAY? That's inredible - another Mind Blown!

It needs foliage, and quick. It wants to have 40 babies at a mere
10" tall. So I did. **** on it.

So this gives me an EVEN more qualified Saintly title now:

Saint Sqwertz - The Patron Saint of ****ing on Peppers.

I knew that 'Sqwertz' nick had a purpose that would one day be
revealed!

Boooo-YAH!!!

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 19:59:16 -0500, Sqwertz >
wrote:

>On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 05:46:22 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:
>
>> As a "Patron Supporter" of our website by donating $25, you will get
>> exclusive access to bonus tips such as:
>>
>> ... Then you have to scroll though another 20 screens of ads for
>> their e-book and how to become a patron or patron SAINT (OhhHHH!)
>> and all the extra tips and videos will be ALL MINE EXCLUSIVELY and
>> nobody else's ......and I'm TOTALLY PSYCHED and drooling at this
>> point ... when I finally scroll to the BONUS TIP:
>>
>> -----------------------
>> Signs of Weeds In Your Garden:
>>
>> Well, when the weeds are taller than your plants, you have a weed
>> problem.
>> -----------------------
>>
>> Total Mind BLOW! Who's got $25 I can borrow real quick. I've only
>> got 5:43 seconds and they're arranging my ordination as Patron
>> "Saint Sqwertz" (oh, hell YES!) AND I get the E-BOOK FREE - a $250
>> value for only $25!!!!

>Update: I didn't quite make that deal by the deadline, so I did some
>additional research. And it turns out I can **** on 'em. Literally.
>The pepper plant, that is.
>
>Did you know that Americans alone **** out 7 million tons of
>nitrogen EACH DAY? That's inredible - another Mind Blown!
>
>It needs foliage, and quick. It wants to have 40 babies at a mere
>10" tall. So I did. **** on it.
>
>So this gives me an EVEN more qualified Saintly title now:
>
>Saint Sqwertz - The Patron Saint of ****ing on Peppers.
>
>I knew that 'Sqwertz' nick had a purpose that would one day be
>revealed!
>
>Boooo-YAH!!!
>
>-sw

Peppers not doing well? Buy some epsom salts and stir into the soil.
Most epson salt bags have directions on them otherwise check the 'Net.
Janet US