Old 16-06-2021, 03:19 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
US Janet[_2_] US Janet[_2_] is offline

Default Looking for pepper-growing advice on the Web

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 19:59:16 -0500, Sqwertz
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 05:46:22 -0500, Sqwertz wrote:

As a "Patron Supporter" of our website by donating $25, you will get
exclusive access to bonus tips such as:

... Then you have to scroll though another 20 screens of ads for
their e-book and how to become a patron or patron SAINT (OhhHHH!)
and all the extra tips and videos will be ALL MINE EXCLUSIVELY and
nobody else's ......and I'm TOTALLY PSYCHED and drooling at this
point ... when I finally scroll to the BONUS TIP:

-----------------------
Signs of Weeds In Your Garden:

Well, when the weeds are taller than your plants, you have a weed
problem.
-----------------------

Total Mind BLOW! Who's got $25 I can borrow real quick. I've only
got 5:43 seconds and they're arranging my ordination as Patron
"Saint Sqwertz" (oh, hell YES!) AND I get the E-BOOK FREE - a $250
value for only $25!!!!

Update: I didn't quite make that deal by the deadline, so I did some
additional research. And it turns out I can **** on 'em. Literally.
The pepper plant, that is.

Did you know that Americans alone **** out 7 million tons of
nitrogen EACH DAY? That's inredible - another Mind Blown!

It needs foliage, and quick. It wants to have 40 babies at a mere
10" tall. So I did. **** on it.

So this gives me an EVEN more qualified Saintly title now:

Saint Sqwertz - The Patron Saint of ****ing on Peppers.

I knew that 'Sqwertz' nick had a purpose that would one day be
revealed!

Boooo-YAH!!!

-sw

Peppers not doing well? Buy some epsom salts and stir into the soil.
Most epson salt bags have directions on them otherwise check the 'Net.
Janet US