Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default "Hello, I'm a dandelion" 8-D

Hello, I'm a dandelion 🌼

A lot of people call me a weed but I am a friend and Ive come to help you.
🌼 When you see me remember that I am the ONLY one who wants and can grow in that particular spot.

This is because:
Either the soil is too compact / hard / stomped and I want to loosen it for you with my roots.
Or there is too little calcium in the soil. Don't worry - I will replenish that for you with the dying of my leaves.
Or the soil is too acidic. But I will also improve that for you if you give me the chance.

Or a mixture of all the above.
🌼 I'm here because your soil needs my help so best you let me grow without disturbing me! When everything is fixed, I will disappear again - I promise!
🌼 Are you trying to remove me prematurely with my root? However meticulous you are, I will return 2x as strong! Just until your soil is improved.
🌼 You can even tell by my growth at which stage my help is at. If my leaves are flat on the ground then I'm far from ready but if they all reach up then I'm already almost done.
🌼 I am one of the first bloomers in spring so I will announce spring / summer for you.
🌼 During the day when it's hot, I open my flowers but in the evening when it cools off I close them again quickly. In fact, if it's not hot enough during the day I won't open them at all!
🌼 My flowers are the first food for insects after hibernation and unlike most other plants, I have pollen AND nectar, not merely one OR the other. And I am generous with them.
🌼 My flowers are even delicious for you people by the way, did you know? I used to be called Honey (or Gold) of the Poor because my flowers are so sweet. The internet is full of recipes - check them out.
🌼 But wait until the end of May or later before you start picking and even then - don't pick everything. The biodiversity and bees will be very grateful!
🌼 And lastly, when you see me standing instead of yellow petals I have a dandelion clock of fluff. Blow hard and make a wish..... I'll try to make your wish come true!
🌼 Your friend, the dandelion 🌼
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:

> Hello, I'm a dandelion 🌼
>
> A lot of people call me a weed but I am a friend and Ive come to
> help you. 🌼 When you see me remember that I am the ONLY one who
> wants and can grow in that particular spot.
>
> This is because:
> Either the soil is too compact / hard / stomped and I want to loosen
> it for you with my roots. Or there is too little calcium in the
> soil. Don't worry - I will replenish that for you with the dying of
> my leaves. Or the soil is too acidic. But I will also improve that
> for you if you give me the chance.
>
> Or a mixture of all the above.
> 🌼 I'm here because your soil needs my help so best you let me grow
> without disturbing me! When everything is fixed, I will disappear
> again - I promise! 🌼 Are you trying to remove me prematurely with
> my root? However meticulous you are, I will return 2x as strong! Just
> until your soil is improved. 🌼 You can even tell by my growth at
> which stage my help is at. If my leaves are flat on the ground then
> I'm far from ready but if they all reach up then I'm already almost
> done. 🌼 I am one of the first bloomers in spring so I will announce
> spring / summer for you. 🌼 During the day when it's hot, I open my
> flowers but in the evening when it cools off I close them again
> quickly. In fact, if it's not hot enough during the day I won't open
> them at all! 🌼 My flowers are the first food for insects after
> hibernation and unlike most other plants, I have pollen AND nectar,
> not merely one OR the other. And I am generous with them. 🌼 My
> flowers are even delicious for you people by the way, did you know? I
> used to be called Honey (or Gold) of the Poor because my flowers are
> so sweet. The internet is full of recipes - check them out. 🌼 But
> wait until the end of May or later before you start picking and even
> then - don't pick everything. The biodiversity and bees will be very
> grateful! 🌼 And lastly, when you see me standing instead of yellow
> petals I have a dandelion clock of fluff. Blow hard and make a
> wish..... I'll try to make your wish come true! 🌼 Your friend, the
> dandelion 🌼

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 09:50:32 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>Hello, I'm a dandelion ?
>
>A lot of people call me a weed but I am a friend and I’ve come to help you.
>? When you see me remember that I am the ONLY one who wants and can grow in that particular spot.
>
>This is because:
>Either the soil is too compact / hard / stomped and I want to loosen it for you with my roots.
>Or there is too little calcium in the soil. Don't worry - I will replenish that for you with the dying of my leaves.
>Or the soil is too acidic. But I will also improve that for you if you give me the chance.
>
>Or a mixture of all the above.
>? I'm here because your soil needs my help so best you let me grow without disturbing me! When everything is fixed, I will disappear again - I promise!
>? Are you trying to remove me prematurely with my root? However meticulous you are, I will return 2x as strong! Just until your soil is improved.
>? You can even tell by my growth at which stage my help is at. If my leaves are flat on the ground then I'm far from ready but if they all reach up then I'm already almost done.
>? I am one of the first bloomers in spring so I will announce spring / summer for you.
>? During the day when it's hot, I open my flowers but in the evening when it cools off I close them again quickly. In fact, if it's not hot enough during the day I won't open them at all!
>? My flowers are the first food for insects after hibernation and unlike most other plants, I have pollen AND nectar, not merely one OR the other. And I am generous with them.
>? My flowers are even delicious for you people by the way, did you know? I used to be called Honey (or Gold) of the Poor because my flowers are so sweet. The internet is full of recipes - check them out.
>? But wait until the end of May or later before you start picking and even then - don't pick everything. The biodiversity and bees will be very grateful!
>? And lastly, when you see me standing instead of yellow petals I have a dandelion clock of fluff. Blow hard and make a wish..... I'll try to make your wish come true!
>? Your friend, the dandelion ?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 11:50:35 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> Hello, I'm a dandelion 🌼
>
> A lot of people call me a weed but I am a friend and Ive come to help you.
> 🌼 When you see me remember that I am the ONLY one who wants and can grow in that particular spot.
>
> This is because:
> Either the soil is too compact / hard / stomped and I want to loosen it for you with my roots.
> Or there is too little calcium in the soil. Don't worry - I will replenish that for you with the dying of my leaves.
> Or the soil is too acidic. But I will also improve that for you if you give me the chance.
>
> Or a mixture of all the above.
> 🌼 I'm here because your soil needs my help so best you let me grow without disturbing me! When everything is fixed, I will disappear again - I promise!
> 🌼 Are you trying to remove me prematurely with my root? However meticulous you are, I will return 2x as strong! Just until your soil is improved.
> 🌼 You can even tell by my growth at which stage my help is at. If my leaves are flat on the ground then I'm far from ready but if they all reach up then I'm already almost done.
> 🌼 I am one of the first bloomers in spring so I will announce spring / summer for you.
> 🌼 During the day when it's hot, I open my flowers but in the evening when it cools off I close them again quickly. In fact, if it's not hot enough during the day I won't open them at all!
> 🌼 My flowers are the first food for insects after hibernation and unlike most other plants, I have pollen AND nectar, not merely one OR the other. And I am generous with them.
> 🌼 My flowers are even delicious for you people by the way, did you know? I used to be called Honey (or Gold) of the Poor because my flowers are so sweet. The internet is full of recipes - check them out.
> 🌼 But wait until the end of May or later before you start picking and even then - don't pick everything. The biodiversity and bees will be very grateful!
> 🌼 And lastly, when you see me standing instead of yellow petals I have a dandelion clock of fluff. Blow hard and make a wish..... I'll try to make your wish come true!
> 🌼 Your friend, the dandelion 🌼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxOpl37tysw

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:

> On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 11:50:35 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > Hello, I'm a dandelion 🌼
> >
> > A lot of people call me a weed but I am a friend and Ive come to
> > help you. 🌼 When you see me remember that I am the ONLY one who
> > wants and can grow in that particular spot.
> >
> > This is because:
> > Either the soil is too compact / hard / stomped and I want to
> > loosen it for you with my roots. Or there is too little calcium in
> > the soil. Don't worry - I will replenish that for you with the
> > dying of my leaves. Or the soil is too acidic. But I will also
> > improve that for you if you give me the chance.
> >
> > Or a mixture of all the above.
> > 🌼 I'm here because your soil needs my help so best you let me grow
> > without disturbing me! When everything is fixed, I will disappear
> > again - I promise! 🌼 Are you trying to remove me prematurely with
> > my root? However meticulous you are, I will return 2x as strong!
> > Just until your soil is improved. 🌼 You can even tell by my
> > growth at which stage my help is at. If my leaves are flat on the
> > ground then I'm far from ready but if they all reach up then I'm
> > already almost done. 🌼 I am one of the first bloomers in spring
> > so I will announce spring / summer for you. 🌼 During the day when
> > it's hot, I open my flowers but in the evening when it cools off I
> > close them again quickly. In fact, if it's not hot enough during
> > the day I won't open them at all! 🌼 My flowers are the first food
> > for insects after hibernation and unlike most other plants, I have
> > pollen AND nectar, not merely one OR the other. And I am generous
> > with them. 🌼 My flowers are even delicious for you people by the
> > way, did you know? I used to be called Honey (or Gold) of the Poor
> > because my flowers are so sweet. The internet is full of recipes -
> > check them out. 🌼 But wait until the end of May or later before
> > you start picking and even then - don't pick everything. The
> > biodiversity and bees will be very grateful! 🌼 And lastly, when
> > you see me standing instead of yellow petals I have a dandelion
> > clock of fluff. Blow hard and make a wish..... I'll try to make
> > your wish come true! 🌼 Your friend, the dandelion 🌼
> >

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxOpl37tysw
> >

> --Bryan

The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 3:22:39 PM UTC-4, Walter de Rochebrune wrote:
> Bryan Simmons wrote:
>
> > On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 11:50:35 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > > Hello, I'm a dandelion 🌼
> > >
> > > A lot of people call me a weed but I am a friend and Ive come to
> > > help you. 🌼 When you see me remember that I am the ONLY one who
> > > wants and can grow in that particular spot.
> > >
> > > This is because:
> > > Either the soil is too compact / hard / stomped and I want to
> > > loosen it for you with my roots. Or there is too little calcium in
> > > the soil. Don't worry - I will replenish that for you with the
> > > dying of my leaves. Or the soil is too acidic. But I will also
> > > improve that for you if you give me the chance.
> > >
> > > Or a mixture of all the above.
> > > 🌼 I'm here because your soil needs my help so best you let me grow
> > > without disturbing me! When everything is fixed, I will disappear
> > > again - I promise! 🌼 Are you trying to remove me prematurely with
> > > my root? However meticulous you are, I will return 2x as strong!
> > > Just until your soil is improved. 🌼 You can even tell by my
> > > growth at which stage my help is at. If my leaves are flat on the
> > > ground then I'm far from ready but if they all reach up then I'm
> > > already almost done. 🌼 I am one of the first bloomers in spring
> > > so I will announce spring / summer for you. 🌼 During the day when
> > > it's hot, I open my flowers but in the evening when it cools off I
> > > close them again quickly. In fact, if it's not hot enough during
> > > the day I won't open them at all! 🌼 My flowers are the first food
> > > for insects after hibernation and unlike most other plants, I have
> > > pollen AND nectar, not merely one OR the other. And I am generous
> > > with them. 🌼 My flowers are even delicious for you people by the
> > > way, did you know? I used to be called Honey (or Gold) of the Poor
> > > because my flowers are so sweet. The internet is full of recipes -
> > > check them out. 🌼 But wait until the end of May or later before
> > > you start picking and even then - don't pick everything. The
> > > biodiversity and bees will be very grateful! 🌼 And lastly, when
> > > you see me standing instead of yellow petals I have a dandelion
> > > clock of fluff. Blow hard and make a wish..... I'll try to make
> > > your wish come true! 🌼 Your friend, the dandelion 🌼
> > >

> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxOpl37tysw
> > >

> > --Bryan

> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
> --
> The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

WTF does ask them, theyre (sp) here mean?
Every post. So annoying. You are here, so I ask.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 11:50:35 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> Hello, I'm a dandelion 🌼
>
> A lot of people call me a weed but I am a friend and Ive come to help you.
> 🌼 When you see me remember that I am the ONLY one who wants and can grow in that particular spot.
>
> This is because:
> Either the soil is too compact / hard / stomped and I want to loosen it for you with my roots.
> Or there is too little calcium in the soil. Don't worry - I will replenish that for you with the dying of my leaves.
> Or the soil is too acidic. But I will also improve that for you if you give me the chance.
>
> Or a mixture of all the above.
> 🌼 I'm here because your soil needs my help so best you let me grow without disturbing me! When everything is fixed, I will disappear again - I promise!
> 🌼 Are you trying to remove me prematurely with my root? However meticulous you are, I will return 2x as strong! Just until your soil is improved.
> 🌼 You can even tell by my growth at which stage my help is at. If my leaves are flat on the ground then I'm far from ready but if they all reach up then I'm already almost done.
> 🌼 I am one of the first bloomers in spring so I will announce spring / summer for you.
> 🌼 During the day when it's hot, I open my flowers but in the evening when it cools off I close them again quickly. In fact, if it's not hot enough during the day I won't open them at all!
> 🌼 My flowers are the first food for insects after hibernation and unlike most other plants, I have pollen AND nectar, not merely one OR the other. And I am generous with them.
> 🌼 My flowers are even delicious for you people by the way, did you know? I used to be called Honey (or Gold) of the Poor because my flowers are so sweet. The internet is full of recipes - check them out.
> 🌼 But wait until the end of May or later before you start picking and even then - don't pick everything. The biodiversity and bees will be very grateful!
> 🌼 And lastly, when you see me standing instead of yellow petals I have a dandelion clock of fluff. Blow hard and make a wish..... I'll try to make your wish come true!
> 🌼 Your friend, the dandelion 🌼

That pro-dandelion shit is propaganda. The Russians are behind it. Putin is out
to destroy our way of life in any way he can, as punishment for stuff like Radio
Free Europe, and you've bought into it. The hammer, sickle and star on the
Soviet flag is what color, Greg? American lawns covered in dandelions would
put the interference in our elections onto the back burner of concerns of our
intelligence community. Nothing is more American than killing dandelions.

These days, when I see a dandelion in my yard, it reminds me of those first
pings from Sputnik.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thomas wrote:
> On Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 3:22:39 PM UTC-4, Walter de Rochebrune wrote:
>> Bryan Simmons wrote:

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxOpl37tysw
>>>>
>>> --Bryan

>> Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
>> --
>> The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

> WTF does ask them, theyre (sp) here mean?
> Every post. So annoying. You are here, so I ask.

It's just a replica of some of the stupider shit that master doctor
druce has endlessly spouted, while sniffing asses.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thomas wrote:

> On Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 3:22:39 PM UTC-4, Walter de Rochebrune
> wrote:
> > Bryan Simmons wrote:

> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxOpl37tysw
> > > >
> > > --Bryan

> > Ask them, theyre here. "You can stop saying that now. Thank you."
> > --
> > The real Walter de Rochebrune posts with uni-berly.de -
> > individual.net

> WTF does ask them, theyre (sp) here mean?
> Every post. So annoying. You are here, so I ask.

The real Chad posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking