Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Margherita Pizza

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 3:47:00 PM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 3:31:24 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:

> > > I have a job as a computer programmer.

> > So, there are mouthy computer programmers. Here n the tri-state area and in southern California, everyone is mouthy, including the computer programmers.

> Bruce, honey. I haven't begun to be mouthy. What you see here is me
> exercising reasonable restraint.

Everyone where I am is mouthy.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 15 May 2021 12:52:20 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 3:47:00 PM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> > So, there are mouthy computer programmers. Here n the tri-state area and in southern California, everyone is mouthy, including the computer programmers.

>> Bruce, honey. I haven't begun to be mouthy. What you see here is me
>> exercising reasonable restraint.

>Everyone where I am is mouthy.

But Cindy thinks she's extra mouthy. I've never witnessed it, but what
does that mean? Bupkis.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 3:59:07 PM UTC-4, Robèrt de Boissigny wrote:
> On Sat, 15 May 2021 12:52:20 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> > wrote:

> >> Bruce, honey. I haven't begun to be mouthy. What you see here is me
> >> exercising reasonable restraint.

> >Everyone where I am is mouthy.
> >

> But Cindy thinks she's extra mouthy. I've never witnessed it, but what
> does that mean? Bupkis.

Ask her husband if it means that much to you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:38:12 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 3:59:07 PM UTC-4, Robèrt de Boissigny wrote:
>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 12:52:20 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Everyone where I am is mouthy.
>> >

>> But Cindy thinks she's extra mouthy. I've never witnessed it, but what
>> does that mean? Bupkis.

>Ask her husband if it means that much to you.

I thought YOU were particularly interested. I was only trying to be
helpful.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 1:38:15 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 3:59:07 PM UTC-4, Robèrt de Boissigny wrote:
> > On Sat, 15 May 2021 12:52:20 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> > > wrote:

> > >Everyone where I am is mouthy.
> > >

> > But Cindy thinks she's extra mouthy. I've never witnessed it, but what
> > does that mean? Bupkis.

> Ask her husband if it means that much to you.

What on earth does my husband have to do with it?

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 12:08:22 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 1:38:15 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 3:59:07 PM UTC-4, Robčrt de Boissigny wrote:
>> > On Sat, 15 May 2021 12:52:20 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser

>> > But Cindy thinks she's extra mouthy. I've never witnessed it, but what
>> > does that mean? Bupkis.

>> Ask her husband if it means that much to you.

>What on earth does my husband have to do with it?
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:38:12 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 3:59:07 PM UTC-4, Robčrt de Boissigny wrote:
>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 12:52:20 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
>> > wrote:

>> >Everyone where I am is mouthy.
>> >

>> But Cindy thinks she's extra mouthy. I've never witnessed it, but what
>> does that mean? Bupkis.

>Ask her husband if it means that much to you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 17 May 2021 03:43:21 +1000, Arnie > wrote:

>On Sun, 16 May 2021 10:38:12 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser
> wrote:
>
>>On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 3:59:07 PM UTC-4, Robčrt de Boissigny wrote:
>>> On Sat, 15 May 2021 12:52:20 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser

>>> But Cindy thinks she's extra mouthy. I've never witnessed it, but what
>>> does that mean? Bupkis.

>>Ask her husband if it means that much to you.

>I thought YOU were particularly interested. I was only trying to be
>helpful.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 3:08:26 PM UTC-4, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 1:38:15 PM UTC-4, bruce bowser wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 3:59:07 PM UTC-4, Robèrt de Boissigny wrote:
> > > On Sat, 15 May 2021 12:52:20 -0700 (PDT), bruce bowser

> > > But Cindy thinks she's extra mouthy. I've never witnessed it, but what
> > > does that mean? Bupkis.

> > Ask her husband if it means that much to you.

> What on earth does my husband have to do with it?

.... as if somehow *WE* would know more than you, of all people?

Pizza recipe (from Hogan's Heroes episode 22 'The Pizza Parlor'12-13th minute) Transition Zone General Cooking 119 30-09-2020 12:14 AM
Pizza Margherita Julie Bove[_2_] General Cooking 88 10-03-2013 04:08 AM
Tortilla Pizza Margherita Kathy[_2_] Recipes (moderated) 0 22-08-2007 04:35 AM
Pizza Margherita Kent General Cooking 78 06-06-2007 06:29 AM
Homemade pizza and garlic and cheese calzones... was Dominos Meat Pie Pizza Sheldon General Cooking 0 04-05-2007 04:09 PM