Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sheldon is illiterate

Sheldon Martin wrote:

> On Sun, 09 May 2021 17:00:45 -0700, Leo >
> wrote:
>
> > For the women on Mother´s Day, I made an old favorite of ours. I
> > also made up the name, but it´s appropriate.
> > It´s basically bite-sized chunks of chicken breast that have been
> > marinated in soy sauce and ginger, and in this case, broccoli,
> > cauliflower, bias sliced carrots, celery and bean sprouts, cooked
> > in a wok, thickened with a corn starch slurry and served over rice.
> > I like pea pods in mine, but it isn´t Fathers Day. Neither of them
> > is my mother. I´m a Mensch.
> >
> > leo

> You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and sesame
> oyl.

'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to spell
czech......lol

--
The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"
> wrote:

>Sheldon Martin wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 09 May 2021 17:00:45 -0700, Leo >
>> wrote:
>>
>> > For the women on Mother´s Day, I made an old favorite of ours. I
>> > also made up the name, but it´s appropriate.
>> > It´s basically bite-sized chunks of chicken breast that have been
>> > marinated in soy sauce and ginger, and in this case, broccoli,
>> > cauliflower, bias sliced carrots, celery and bean sprouts, cooked
>> > in a wok, thickened with a corn starch slurry and served over rice.
>> > I like pea pods in mine, but it isn´t Fathers Day. Neither of them
>> > is my mother. I´m a Mensch.
>> >
>> > leo

>> You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and sesame
>> oyl.

>'oyl"??? lol.......... so *youre* actually illiterate and forgot to spell
>czech......lol

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 6:26 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"
> > wrote:
>
>> Sheldon Martin wrote:

>>> You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and sesame
>>> oyl.

>> 'oyl"??? lol.......... so *youre* actually illiterate and forgot to spell
>> czech......lol

Katz got yer tongue?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:37:14 PM UTC-4, Joie McDonalds wrote:
> Sheldon Martin wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 09 May 2021 17:00:45 -0700, Leo >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > For the women on Motheræ„€ Day, I made an old favorite of ours. I
> > > also made up the name, but itæ„€ appropriate.
> > > Itæ„€ basically bite-sized chunks of chicken breast that have been
> > > marinated in soy sauce and ginger, and in this case, broccoli,
> > > cauliflower, bias sliced carrots, celery and bean sprouts, cooked
> > > in a wok, thickened with a corn starch slurry and served over rice.
> > > I like pea pods in mine, but it isnæ„’ Fathers Day. Neither of them
> > > is my mother. I惴 a Mensch.
> > >
> > > leo

> > You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and sesame
> > oyl.

> 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to spell
> czech......lol

I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11:57 11 May 2021, Joie MacDonalds said:
> On 5/11/2021 6:26 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>> On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"
>> > wrote:

>>> 'oyl"??? lol.......... so *youre* actually illiterate and forgot
>>> to spell czech......lol

> Katz got yer tongue?

You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?

Whoosh!!!!
<--------- your head

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:37:14 PM UTC-4, Joie McDonalds wrote:
> > Sheldon Martin wrote:

> > > You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and
> > > sesame oyl.

> > 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to
> > spell czech......lol

> I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
> of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
>
> Cindy Hamilton

It was a troll.

--
The real Joie MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Pamela wrote:

> On 11:57 11 May 2021, Joie MacDonalds said:
> > On 5/11/2021 6:26 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
> >> On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"

> > Katz got yer tongue?

> You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>
> Whoosh!!!!
> <--------- your head

It was a troll. If all y'all didn't reply to the trolls, I wouldn't
even know they're still here. But anyway, enjoy!

--
The real Joie MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:05:43 AM UTC-4, Joie MacDonalds wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to
> > > spell czech......lol

> > I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
> > of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> It was a troll.

I know it was. That wasn't your writing style.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 7:57 AM, Pamela wrote:
> On 11:57 11 May 2021, Joie MacDonalds said:
>> On 5/11/2021 6:26 AM, Sheldon Martin wrote:
>>> On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"

>> Katz got yer tongue?

> You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>
> Whoosh!!!!
> <--------- your head

Wrong, dimbulb, Popeye replied without writing anything.

Wake the **** up!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:40:55 AM UTC-4, Joie MacDonalds wrote:
> On 5/11/2021 7:57 AM, Pamela wrote:

> >> Katz got yer tongue?

> > You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
> >
> > Whoosh!!!!
> > <--------- your head
> >

> Wrong, dimbulb, Popeye replied without writing anything.
>
> Wake the **** up!

Not in this thread, but Sheldon wrote that in the thread entitled
"Chicken Wok Chow". The troll saw fit to start a new thread.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 8:43 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:40:55 AM UTC-4, Joie MacDonalds wrote:

>>> You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>>>
>>> Whoosh!!!!
>>> <--------- your head
>>>

>> Wrong, dimbulb, Popeye replied without writing anything.
>>
>> Wake the **** up!

> Not in this thread, but Sheldon wrote that in the thread entitled
> "Chicken Wok Chow". The troll saw fit to start a new thread.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Sheldon hit reply in >
and didn't add anything before hitting send, that's why I
commented with 'Katz got yer tongue?'
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-11 7:57 a.m., Pamela wrote:

>> Katz got yer tongue?

> You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>
> Whoosh!!!!
> <--------- your head

Yeah, well, he was too busy thinking what witty comment it was and
didn't realize how foolish it was. He does that sort of thing a lot.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 9:44 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> Katz got yer tongue?

>> You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
>>
>> Whoosh!!!!
>> <--------- your head
>>

> Yeah, well, he was too busy thinking what witty comment it was and
> didn't realize how foolish it was.Â* He does that sort of thing a lot.

You're an idiot.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tracking the trolls.

On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:43:52 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> Not in this thread, but Sheldon wrote that in the thread entitled
> "Chicken Wok Chow". The troll saw fit to start a new thread.

It makes it easier for the trolls to follow reactions to their posts.

You know, between us we have enough computer savvy to suss out who the
trolls are. And by us, of course, I mean also those with CS degrees like
John, or those like Steve who has a special history of dealing with
Usenet server protocols, both technical & human.

Pamela has a lot of enthusiasm, so maybe someone else can ask her. I
thinks she's mad at me for some quip I made and probably won't see this.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-11 10:09 a.m., Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:43:52 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
>> Not in this thread, but Sheldon wrote that in the thread entitled
>> "Chicken Wok Chow". The troll saw fit to start a new thread.

> It makes it easier for the trolls to follow reactions to their posts.

I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
dropping.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 10:15 AM, Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-05-11 10:09 a.m., Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:43:52 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>>
>>> Not in this thread, but Sheldon wrote that in the thread entitled
>>> "Chicken Wok Chow".Â* The troll saw fit to start a new thread.

>> It makes it easier for the trolls to follow reactions to their posts.
>>

> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
> dropping.

Meanwhile you troll koOkie Kuthe daily, PKB-tard.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
> dropping.

Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
killfiled all three versions of it.

It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
on her.

-sw
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-11 12:32 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
>> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
>> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
>> dropping.

> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> killfiled all three versions of it.
>
> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
> It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
> on her.

LOL thinking back to that idiot Ophelia telling me that I could not tell
her who she could and could not reply to. I had Lucas filtered because
he was offensive to the max. That twit would reply to everything he
posted, include as much as 100 lines of quoted text from his offensive
posts and then add a half line complain at the end saying that it was
offensive. She was right that I could not tell her who she could reply
to, but what I had said was that if she kept doing it I would filter
her. She has been filtered ever since, though she alters her username
often enough to slip through the filter once in a while. Of course she
denies doing that, just like she denied having send emails to me.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 12:32 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
>> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
>> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
>> dropping.

> Oh, is that who that was?

LOL, the dwarf is now taking sleuthing lessons from Dave.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:32:51 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>
> > I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
> > post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
> > seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
> > dropping.

> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> killfiled all three versions of it.
>
> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.

I have self-control. I just don't care whether you have to smell the
piece of shit or not. As long as the troll amuses me, I'll interact with
it.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 1:00 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:32:51 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>>> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
>>> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
>>> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
>>> dropping.

>> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
>> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
>> killfiled all three versions of it.
>>
>> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
>> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.

> I have self-control. I just don't care whether you have to smell the
> piece of shit or not. As long as the troll amuses me, I'll interact with
> it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

I went to Catholic schools so I have good self control. There is even a
list of things not to do so therefor I never did them. Keeps me pure of
mind.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-11 1:00 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:32:51 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>>> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
>>> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
>>> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
>>> dropping.

>> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
>> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
>> killfiled all three versions of it.
>>
>> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
>> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.

> I have self-control. I just don't care whether you have to smell the
> piece of shit or not. As long as the troll amuses me, I'll interact with
> it.

As I have pointed out before, the reason I originally borfed Ohfeelme
was that she impulsively replied to every single post by a particularly
offensive person and that added a half line comment that his post was
offensive, so I could not avoid his crap if she was there to echo it.
You contribute enough that I would prefer not to have to have you join
her and apparently I am not the only one here who is frustrated by your
penchant for encouraging the children.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joie MacDonalds wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to
>>> spell czech......lol

>> I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
>> of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> It was a troll.

Where troll = anyone that ****ed off the master doctor butt sniffer

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:05:43 AM UTC-4, Joie MacDonalds wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
>>> of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton

>> It was a troll.

> I know it was. That wasn't your SNIFFING style.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Fixed it for you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 1:00 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> >> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> >> killfiled all three versions of it.
> >>
> >> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> >> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.

> > I have self-control. I just don't care whether you have to smell the
> > piece of shit or not. As long as the troll amuses me, I'll interact with
> > it.
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> I went to Catholic schools so I have good self control. There is even a
> list of things not to do so therefor I never did them. Keeps me pure of
> mind.

So, Ed, is it fish sticks for you on Friday...???

;-)

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:05:43 AM UTC-4, Joie MacDonalds wrote:
> > Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
> > > of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > It was a troll.

> I know it was. That wasn't your writing style.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Ok.

--
The real Joie MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>
> > I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to
> > their post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to
> > try to be seen but is in so many filters that even the number of

> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> killfiled all three versions of it.
>
> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
> It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
> on her.

I don't see the trolls anymore unless someone genuine replies to them.
But Sqwertz is clearly struggling.

--
The real Joie MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2021-05-11 12:32 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
> >
> > > I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to
> > > their post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username
> > > to try to be seen but is in so many filters that even the number
> > > of responses is dropping.

> > Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> > who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> > killfiled all three versions of it.
> >
> > It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> > feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
> > It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
> > on her.
> >

> LOL thinking back to that idiot Ophelia telling me that I could not
> tell her who she could and could not reply to. I had Lucas filtered
> because he was offensive to the max.

How far back in time do you have to go to offend people? And then you
complain about trolls?

--
The real Joie MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:

> On Mon, 10 May 2021 21:37:09 -0000 (UTC), "Joie McDonalds"
> > wrote:
>
> > Sheldon Martin wrote:
> >
> >> On Sun, 09 May 2021 17:00:45 -0700, Leo

> rice. >> > I like pea pods in mine, but it isn´t Fathers Day.
> Neither of them >> > is my mother. I´m a Mensch.

> >> You forgot the garlic, chunked sweet onions and 'shrooms... and

> sesame >> oyl.
> >

> > 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to
> > spell czech......lol

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joie MacDonalds wrote:

> Pamela wrote:

> > ours. >>>>> I also made up the name, but it´s appropriate.

> > > Katz got yer tongue?

> > You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
> >
> > Whoosh!!!!
> > <--------- your head

> It was a troll. If all y'all didn't reply to the trolls, I wouldn't
> even know they're still here. But anyway, enjoy!

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Duffy wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:43:52 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
> > Not in this thread, but Sheldon wrote that in the thread entitled
> > "Chicken Wok Chow". The troll saw fit to start a new thread.

> It makes it easier for the trolls to follow reactions to their posts.
>
> You know, between us we have enough computer savvy to suss out who
> the trolls are. And by us, of course, I mean also those with CS
> degrees like John, or those like Steve who has a special history of
> dealing with Usenet server protocols, both technical & human.
>
> Pamela has a lot of enthusiasm, so maybe someone else can ask her. I
> thinks she's mad at me for some quip I made and probably won't see
> this.

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2021-05-11 10:09 a.m., Mike Duffy wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 May 2021 05:43:52 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> >
> > > Not in this thread, but Sheldon wrote that in the thread entitled
> > > "Chicken Wok Chow". The troll saw fit to start a new thread.

> > It makes it easier for the trolls to follow reactions to their
> > posts.
> >

> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to
> their post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to
> try to be seen but is in so many filters that even the number of

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sqwertz wrote:

> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>
> > I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to
> > their post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to
> > try to be seen but is in so many filters that even the number of

> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> killfiled all three versions of it.
>
> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
> It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
> on her.
>
> -sw

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joie MacDonalds wrote:

> Dave Smith wrote:

> > > Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> > > who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> > > killfiled all three versions of it.
> > >
> > > It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and
> > > keep feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling
> > > it. It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then
> > > he shit on her.
> > >

> > LOL thinking back to that idiot Ophelia telling me that I could not
> > tell her who she could and could not reply to. I had Lucas filtered
> > because he was offensive to the max.

> How far back in time do you have to go to offend people? And then you
> complain about trolls?

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:32:51 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
> > On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
> >
> > > I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to
> > > their post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username
> > > to try to be seen but is in so many filters that even the number
> > > of responses is dropping.

> > Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> > who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> > killfiled all three versions of it.
> >
> > It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> > feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.

> I have self-control. I just don't care whether you have to smell the
> piece of shit or not. As long as the troll amuses me, I'll interact
> with it.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joie MacDonalds wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 9:44 AM, Dave Smith wrote:

> > > You missed the reference to Olive Oyl?
> > >
> > > Whoosh!!!!
> > > <--------- your head
> > >

> > Yeah, well, he was too busy thinking what witty comment it was and
> > didn't realize how foolish it was.Â* He does that sort of thing a
> > lot.
> >

> You're an idiot.

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joie MacDonalds wrote:

> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > 'oyl"??? lol.......... so youre actually illiterate and forgot to
> > > spell czech......lol

> > I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
> > of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> It was a troll.

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 8:05:43 AM UTC-4, Joie MacDonalds wrote:
> > Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
> > > of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > It was a troll.

> I know it was. That wasn't your writing style.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

He thinks youre as stupid as he is. Of course, youre not.

--
The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Joie MacDonalds wrote:
> > Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > I'm pretty sure he was making some kind of joke based on the name
> > > of Popeye's girlfriend: Olive Oyl
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton

> > It was a troll.
> >

> Where troll = anyone that ****ed off the master doctor butt sniffer

exactly

--
The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 2:28 PM, GM wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> I have self-control. I just don't care whether you have to smell the
>>> piece of shit or not. As long as the troll amuses me, I'll interact with
>>> it.
>>>
>>> Cindy Hamilton
>>>

>> I went to Catholic schools so I have good self control. There is even a
>> list of things not to do so therefor I never did them. Keeps me pure of
>> mind.

> So, Ed, is it fish sticks for you on Friday...???
>
> ;-)

Not just regular fish stick, I get them blessed by the priest. Helps
keep me pure of thought.