Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Hey, Sheldon

If you think Greasy Guisi is bad here, which "she" is, you should see
the toss that her and her sidekick "Mike.. . ." post to the
uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup.

You'd be amazed.

Basically, all the Brits there can't cook any British food and the
Americans here on RFC can't cook any American food either.

Her and that "Mike" guy rule that group and dictate what can be posted
there.

So, if you think Greasy Guisi is bad here, then...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:07:46 -0500, "I don't like shit stabbers"
> wrote:

>If you think Greasy Guisi is bad here, which "she" is, you should see
>the toss that her and her sidekick "Mike.. . ." post to the
>uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup.
>
>You'd be amazed.
>
>Basically, all the Brits there can't cook any British food and the
>Americans here on RFC can't cook any American food either.
>
>Her and that "Mike" guy rule that group and dictate what can be posted
>there.
>
>So, if you think Greasy Guisi is bad here, then...

Oh, goody... a cross poster suggesting xposting/stalking. It's not
something Sheldon will stoop to.

OTOH, you're PLONKED.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed 24 Dec 2008 06:58:20p, sf told us...

> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:07:46 -0500, "I don't like shit stabbers"
> > wrote:
>
>>If you think Greasy Guisi is bad here, which "she" is, you should see
>>the toss that her and her sidekick "Mike.. . ." post to the
>>uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup.
>>
>>You'd be amazed.
>>
>>Basically, all the Brits there can't cook any British food and the
>>Americans here on RFC can't cook any American food either.
>>
>>Her and that "Mike" guy rule that group and dictate what can be posted
>>there.
>>
>>So, if you think Greasy Guisi is bad here, then...
>>

> Oh, goody... a cross poster suggesting xposting/stalking. It's not
> something Sheldon will stoop to.
>
> OTOH, you're PLONKED.

How big is your plonk file now, Barbara? Mine is beginning to bulge. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Wednesday, 12(XII)/24(XXIV)/08(MMVIII)
Today is: Christmas Eve
Countdown till Christmas Day
4hrs 43mins
Subvert the dominant paradigm!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article 7>,
Wayne Boatwright > wrote:

> On Wed 24 Dec 2008 06:58:20p, sf told us...
>
> > On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:07:46 -0500, "I don't like shit stabbers"
> > > wrote:
> >
> >>If you think Greasy Guisi is bad here, which "she" is, you should see
> >>the toss that her and her sidekick "Mike.. . ." post to the
> >>uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup.
> >>
> >>You'd be amazed.
> >>
> >>Basically, all the Brits there can't cook any British food and the
> >>Americans here on RFC can't cook any American food either.
> >>
> >>Her and that "Mike" guy rule that group and dictate what can be posted
> >>there.
> >>
> >>So, if you think Greasy Guisi is bad here, then...
> >>

> > Oh, goody... a cross poster suggesting xposting/stalking. It's not
> > something Sheldon will stoop to.
> >
> > OTOH, you're PLONKED.
> >

> How big is your plonk file now, Barbara? Mine is beginning to bulge. :-)

So is mine... <g>
--
Peace! Om

"Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive." -- Dalai Lama
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Duh'Weenie wrote:
>sf told wrote:
>
> > Oh, goody... a cross poster suggesting xposting/stalking. �It's not
> > something Sheldon will stoop to.

> > OTOH, you're PLONKED. �

> How big is your plonk file? �
> Mine is beginning to bulge.

That bulge is your prolapsed anal sphincter, Duh'Weenie.

Duh'Weenie NooBee doesn't know it yet but he's become my new
Edleweenie project... and with all the great material he affords he's
in deep doodoo doodoo-doo! All yoose NooBees gonna learn sumthin'
yoose never dreamed existed, not in yer wildest nightmares. LOL

Ahahahahahaha. . . .

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omelet wrote:
> Duh'Weenie boasts:
> > How big is your plonk file now? �Mine is beginning to bulge.

> So is mine..

You have prolapsed asshole too... HOLY SHIT! LOL

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .
Posted to rec.food.cooking

In article >,
"I don't like shit stabbers" > wrote:

> uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup.
>
> You'd be amazed.

I wasn't amazed, but I *did* killfile anything I read on rfc that is
crossposted to that group.

> Basically, all the Brits there can't cook any British food and the
> Americans here on RFC can't cook any American food either.

And the Italians can't cook Italian food.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed 24 Dec 2008 07:50:22p, Omelet told us...

> In article 7>,
> Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>
>> On Wed 24 Dec 2008 06:58:20p, sf told us...
>>
>> > On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:07:46 -0500, "I don't like shit stabbers"

>> > Oh, goody... a cross poster suggesting xposting/stalking. It's not
>> > something Sheldon will stoop to.
>> >
>> > OTOH, you're PLONKED.
>> >

>> How big is your plonk file now, Barbara? Mine is beginning to bulge.

:-)

> So is mine... <g>

At this particular point in time, it's probably our only sensible recourse.
What I don't see I don't have to deal with. :-)

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Wednesday, 12(XII)/24(XXIV)/08(MMVIII)
Today is: Christmas Eve
Countdown till Christmas Day
3hrs 32mins
It's always darkest just before the lights go out.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dan Abel wrote

>> Basically, all the Brits there can't cook any British food and the
>> Americans here on RFC can't cook any American food either.

> And the Italians can't cook Italian food.

Hey! My brasato is a kickass one! And my pasta sauces too! LOL
The brasato is on the fire for 3 hours now, another one and it will be
midday: the nrasato will be ready and relatives will start comin'in,
what a nice day!
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Vilco wrote:
> Dan Abel wrote
>
>>> Basically, all the Brits there can't cook any British food and the
>>> Americans here on RFC can't cook any American food either.

>> And the Italians can't cook Italian food.

> Hey! My brasato is a kickass one! And my pasta sauces too! LOL
> The brasato is on the fire for 3 hours now, another one and it will be
> midday: the nrasato will be ready and relatives will start comin'in,
> what a nice day!

Have a good one Vilco

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ophelia wrote

>> Hey! My brasato is a kickass one! And my pasta sauces too! LOL
>> The brasato is on the fire for 3 hours now, another one and it will
>> be midday: the nrasato will be ready and relatives will start
>> comin'in, what a nice day!

> Have a good one Vilco

Thanks Oph'! I wish you the same, toasting all with a nice sparkling
wine!
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 02:18:35 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> wrote:

>How big is your plonk file now, Barbara? Mine is beginning to bulge. :-)

I never expected my KF to get as large as it is currently.

<singing: We will over cooooomnme.>

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Vilco wrote:
> Ophelia wrote
>
>>> Hey! My brasato is a kickass one! And my pasta sauces too! LOL
>>> The brasato is on the fire for 3 hours now, another one and it will
>>> be midday: the nrasato will be ready and relatives will start
>>> comin'in, what a nice day!

>> Have a good one Vilco

> Thanks Oph'! I wish you the same, toasting all with a nice sparkling
> wine!

Thanks

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Sheldon" > wrote in message

That bulge is your prolapsed anal sphincter, Duh'Weenie.

Duh'Weenie NooBee doesn't know it yet but he's become my new
Edleweenie project... and with all the great material he affords he's
in deep doodoo doodoo-doo! All yoose NooBees gonna learn sumthin'
yoose never dreamed existed, not in yer wildest nightmares. LOL

Ahahahahahaha. . . .

Thought you never responded to posts that had your name in the subject line.
.. . .

Oh, sorry.. Must be my Clan MacGregor taking over. (Or maybe your Crystal
Palace?)

Happy Holidays, in any case!

Van

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:50:22 -0600, Omelet wrote:

> In article 7>,
> Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>
>> On Wed 24 Dec 2008 06:58:20p, sf told us...
>>
>>> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:07:46 -0500, "I don't like shit stabbers"

>>> Oh, goody... a cross poster suggesting xposting/stalking. It's not
>>> something Sheldon will stoop to.
>>>
>>> OTOH, you're PLONKED.
>>>

>> How big is your plonk file now, Barbara? Mine is beginning to bulge. :-)

> So is mine... <g>

never be afraid of making the machine work too hard. it has nothing better
to do.

your pal,
blake

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 18:51:13 -0800 (PST), Sheldon wrote:

> Duh'Weenie wrote:
>>sf told wrote:
>>
>>> Oh, goody... a cross poster suggesting xposting/stalking. �It's not
>>> something Sheldon will stoop to.

>>> OTOH, you're PLONKED. �

>> How big is your plonk file? �
>> Mine is beginning to bulge.

> That bulge is your prolapsed anal sphincter, Duh'Weenie.
>
> Duh'Weenie NooBee doesn't know it yet but he's become my new
> Edleweenie project... and with all the great material he affords he's
> in deep doodoo doodoo-doo! All yoose NooBees gonna learn sumthin'
> yoose never dreamed existed, not in yer wildest nightmares. LOL
>
> Ahahahahahaha. . . .

you have delusions of adequacy, sheldon.

blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 19:28:59 -0800, Dan Abel wrote:

> In article >,
> "I don't like shit stabbers" > wrote:
>
>> uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup.
>>
>> You'd be amazed.

> I wasn't amazed, but I *did* killfile anything I read on rfc that is
> crossposted to that group.
>
>> Basically, all the Brits there can't cook any British food and the
>> Americans here on RFC can't cook any American food either.

> And the Italians can't cook Italian food.

nobody can cook anything. i'm beginning to think they're lying about the
eating part, too.

your pal,
blake
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 25 Dec 2008 04:09:36a, sf told us...

> On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 02:18:35 GMT, Wayne Boatwright
> > wrote:
>

>>How big is your plonk file now, Barbara? Mine is beginning to bulge. :-)

> I never expected my KF to get as large as it is currently.
>
> <singing: We will over cooooomnme.>

<G>

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Thursday, 12(XII)/25(XXV)/08(MMVIII)
Today is: Christmas
Vuja Dé: the strange feeling you get that nothing has happened before.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

blake murphy wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:50:22 -0600, Omelet wrote:
>
>> In article 7>,
>> Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>>
>>> On Wed 24 Dec 2008 06:58:20p, sf told us...

>>> How big is your plonk file now, Barbara? Mine is beginning to bulge. :-)

>> So is mine... <g>

> never be afraid of making the machine work too hard. it has nothing better
> to do.
>
> your pal,
> blake

what sucks is that it's distinct possibility that this particular name
will not be used again, making filtering it a waste of time...

Then again, there isn't a maximum fill line to the plonk bin either.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Vilco wrote:
> Ophelia wrote
>
>>> Hey! My brasato is a kickass one! And my pasta sauces too! LOL
>>> The brasato is on the fire for 3 hours now, another one and it will
>>> be midday: the nrasato will be ready and relatives will start
>>> comin'in, what a nice day!

>> Have a good one Vilco

> Thanks Oph'! I wish you the same, toasting all with a nice sparkling
> wine!

Merry Christmas and pass the Moscato d'asti!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

ravenlynne wrote:
> Vilco wrote:
>> Ophelia wrote

>>> Have a good one Vilco

>> Thanks Oph'! I wish you the same, toasting all with a nice sparkling
>> wine!

> Merry Christmas and pass the Moscato d'asti!

Ok where is your glass? Merry Christmas

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Duh'Weenie spurts:

> > I never expected my KF to get as large as it is currently.

> > <singing: I will swallow cooooomme.

> <G>

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 19:04:22 +0100, ravenlynne
> wrote:

>what sucks is that it's distinct possibility that this particular name
>will not be used again, making filtering it a waste of time...
>
>Then again, there isn't a maximum fill line to the plonk bin either.

My plonk file allows a filter to expire after a specified amount of
time. That's one way to keep it trim.

Mae West
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu 25 Dec 2008 02:56:01p, sf told us...

> On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 19:04:22 +0100, ravenlynne
> > wrote:
>
>>what sucks is that it's distinct possibility that this particular name
>>will not be used again, making filtering it a waste of time...
>>
>>Then again, there isn't a maximum fill line to the plonk bin either.

> My plonk file allows a filter to expire after a specified amount of
> time. That's one way to keep it trim.

So does mine. The default value is 100 days. A vaue of "0" makes it
permanent. I also have a "score" file where one can be more specific and
enter only bits and pieces that might be recognized in the "from" or
"subject" or "header" lines. Most of these idiot fakers I've plonked with
the default, although there are a fair number who reside there permanently,
or if long-term posters tend to morph their ID's I use the score file.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Date: Thursday, 12(XII)/25(XXV)/08(MMVIII)
Today is: Christmas
Countdown till New Year's Eve
5dys 8hrs 52mins
If sex isn't messy, you're not doing it right.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 19:04:22 +0100, ravenlynne wrote:

> blake murphy wrote:
>> On Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:50:22 -0600, Omelet wrote:

>>> So is mine... <g>

>> never be afraid of making the machine work too hard. it has nothing better
>> to do.
>>
>> your pal,
>> blake

> what sucks is that it's distinct possibility that this particular name
> will not be used again, making filtering it a waste of time...
>
> Then again, there isn't a maximum fill line to the plonk bin either.

well, like i said, don't be afraid of making the machine work.

if you think the long list is too unwieldy, i think most have a search
function if you want to find names on it.

your pal,
blake

One for Sheldon Abiquiu General Cooking 4 10-12-2015 10:53 PM
Hey Sheldon W. Lohman General Cooking 0 13-05-2015 06:50 PM
Hey Sheldon W. Lohman General Cooking 0 13-05-2015 06:50 PM
I have seen the Sheldon pic Pandora General Cooking 86 17-11-2006 06:26 PM
Sheldon Janet Bostwick General Cooking 29 13-12-2005 05:09 AM