Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tracking the trolls.

On 2021-05-11 1:00 p.m., Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 12:32:51 PM UTC-4, Sqwertz wrote:
>> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>>
>>> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
>>> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
>>> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
>>> dropping.

>> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
>> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
>> killfiled all three versions of it.
>>
>> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
>> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.

> I have self-control. I just don't care whether you have to smell the
> piece of shit or not. As long as the troll amuses me, I'll interact with
> it.

As I have pointed out before, the reason I originally borfed Ohfeelme
was that she impulsively replied to every single post by a particularly
offensive person and that added a half line comment that his post was
offensive, so I could not avoid his crap if she was there to echo it.
You contribute enough that I would prefer not to have to have you join
her and apparently I am not the only one here who is frustrated by your
penchant for encouraging the children.