Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Tracking the trolls.

On 2021-05-11 12:32 p.m., Sqwertz wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2021 10:15:23 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> I think the trolls get enough jollies just from seeing replies to their
>> post. Poor little Bruce has to keep changing her username to try to be
>> seen but is in so many filters that even the number of responses is
>> dropping.

> Oh, is that who that was? I didn't even bother checking or caring
> who it was or wasn't. Once I saw how often it was posting, I just
> killfiled all three versions of it.
>
> It's ****ed up that people like Cindy have no self control and keep
> feeding this piece of shit and we all have to keep smelling it.
> It's like when Barabra/sf kept feeding Casa Boner, and then he shit
> on her.

LOL thinking back to that idiot Ophelia telling me that I could not tell
her who she could and could not reply to. I had Lucas filtered because
he was offensive to the max. That twit would reply to everything he
posted, include as much as 100 lines of quoted text from his offensive
posts and then add a half line complain at the end saying that it was
offensive. She was right that I could not tell her who she could reply
to, but what I had said was that if she kept doing it I would filter
her. She has been filtered ever since, though she alters her username
often enough to slip through the filter once in a while. Of course she
denies doing that, just like she denied having send emails to me.