Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I mowed my entire Backyard last evening and my Front thismorning!

cshenk wrote:
> Alex wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> My ONLY Credit Card is my Discover card, and for good reason! When
>>> my Ex and I split she initially walked away from OUR debt so to try
>>> and save my credit rating I went through Consumer Credit Counseling
>>> Service and they negotiated with all my creditors to develop a
>>> repayment plan for me and OUR Discover Card was the only one who
>>> dropped all Interest and allowed me to pay back only the Principle!
>>>
>>> So Discover is MY ONLY credit card!
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> You've been a deadbeat a long time, eh?Â* Credit card and IRS debt?
>> Smart people are responsible with their money.

> Alex, anyone can get in trouble once. If his X racked up a lot of
> bills and took all the stuff with her, he was pretty much stuck.
>
> There is no indication all the debt was racked up by John. It's
> possible but not indicated.

His tendency to frivolously waste his money seems to bolster the
idea that nurse kuth himself would have been the person racking up
huge debts.

Such as custom made rainbow tribe stained glass windows, etc.

Like Popeye, he wants the finest stuff, so he can be better than
yoose. And then obnoxiously crow about it constantly.

I pity anyone that had to live with this poor psychotic narcissist.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:
> Alex wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> My ONLY Credit Card is my Discover card, and for good reason! When
>>> my Ex and I split she initially walked away from OUR debt so to try
>>> and save my credit rating I went through Consumer Credit Counseling
>>> Service and they negotiated with all my creditors to develop a
>>> repayment plan for me and OUR Discover Card was the only one who
>>> dropped all Interest and allowed me to pay back only the Principle!
>>>
>>> So Discover is MY ONLY credit card!
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> You've been a deadbeat a long time, eh?Â* Credit card and IRS debt?
>> Smart people are responsible with their money.

> Alex, anyone can get in trouble once. If his X racked up a lot of
> bills and took all the stuff with her, he was pretty much stuck.
>
> There is no indication all the debt was racked up by John. It's
> possible but not indicated.

True, but how many people do you know that don't file their taxes for
several years and happily pay the interest and penalties?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Bachelor of Nursing Kuthe is more Michael Jackson than Florence

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 2:30:23 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> cshenk wrote:
> > Alex wrote:

> >> You've been a deadbeat a long time, eh? Credit card and IRS debt?
> >> Smart people are responsible with their money.

> > Alex, anyone can get in trouble once. If his X racked up a lot of
> > bills and took all the stuff with her, he was pretty much stuck.
> >
> > There is no indication all the debt was racked up by John. It's
> > possible but not indicated.

Give him another rimjob, Mrs. Shinklehooper. Show John how much
you love him.

> His tendency to frivolously waste his money seems to bolster the
> idea that nurse kuth himself would have been the person racking up
> huge debts.
>
> Such as custom made rainbow tribe stained glass windows, etc.
>
> Like Popeye, he wants the finest stuff, so he can be better than
> yoose. And then obnoxiously crow about it constantly.
>
> I pity anyone that had to live with this poor psychotic narcissist.

The most sickening thing is people wishing him a happy nurse's day.
At the beginning of the pandemic, when brave nurses were risking
their lives, where was nurse Kuthe? In his stupid Rainbow Tribe
house with gleaming gutters and hi-fi stereo. ****ing coward. He
didn't go back to *nursing* until the money from not having tenants
caught up with him, and his desire to lay his pervert eyes and hands
on the bodies of "beautiful" children got the best of him.

Bachelor of Nursing Kuthe is more Michael Jackson than Florence
Nightingale.

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 9:45:28 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> cshenk wrote:
> > Alex wrote:

> True, but how many people do you know that don't file their taxes for
> several years and happily pay the interest and penalties?

People who have the $$ to do so?

At least I'm HONEST! Not like YOU Alex Cheater Who Got Caught! ;-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 9 May 2021 05:21:20 John Kuthe wrote:

I don't see any mowed yard.

It stopped raining, the sun is shining and it's now dry enough
for me to begin mowing ten acres... the shady areas will still be too
wet but I'll mow most.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/7/2021 4:59 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> On 5/7/2021 4:08 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> Night of the Lepus. Giant rabbits and DeForest Kelley. What could be
>> better?
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton
>>

> LOL I'd forgotten about that one!
>
> Jill

If you two like those old movies and get MeTV on cable, each saturday
night at 8pm Eastern is the Svengoolie movies. All the old favorites.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 9:45:28 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> > cshenk wrote:
> > > Alex wrote:

> > True, but how many people do you know that don't file their taxes
> > for several years and happily pay the interest and penalties?

> People who have the $$ to do so?
>
> At least I'm HONEST! (snip)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

There is that! I'm not sure why you owed any taxes at all but that's
none of my business.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

> > > True, but how many people do you know that don't file their taxes
> > > for several years and happily pay the interest and penalties?

> > People who have the $$ to do so?
> >
> > At least I'm HONEST! (snip)
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> There is that! I'm not sure why you owed any taxes at all but that's
> none of my business.

Then *why* jump into the affray, Ca-wole...???

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 11:14:39 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> cshenk wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:

> > > People who have the $$ to do so?
> > >
> > > At least I'm HONEST! (snip)
> > >

> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > There is that! I'm not sure why you owed any taxes at all but that's
> > none of my business.

> Then *why* jump into the affray, Ca-wole...???

She fawns over him like an 8th grade girl, and we know how he feels
about 8th grade girls. She could giggle and blush as she proudly tells
the other old ladies, "I'm wearing his buttplug."

> --
> Best
> Greg

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/9/2021 12:10 PM, cshenk wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:

>>> True, but how many people do you know that don't file their taxes
>>> for several years and happily pay the interest and penalties?

>> People who have the $$ to do so?
>>
>> At least I'm HONEST! (snip)
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> There is that! I'm not sure why you owed any taxes at all but that's
> none of my business.

Pbbbt! He made it everyones' business when he posted he hadn't filed
taxes in (IIRC seven) years and then went to H&R Block to let them sort
it out. He didn't take responsibility until last year. He told
everyone about it, Carol. Seems almost proud of it.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:
> On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 11:14:39 AM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > cshenk wrote:

> > > There is that! I'm not sure why you owed any taxes at all but that's
> > > none of my business.

> > Then *why* jump into the affray, Ca-wole...???
> >

> She fawns over him like an 8th grade girl, and we know how he feels
> about 8th grade girls. She could giggle and blush as she proudly tells
> the other old ladies, "I'm wearing his buttplug."

Yup...reminds me of the Hindenburg disaster - "OH, the HUMANITY...!!!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herber...on_(journalist)

"Herbert Oglevee "Herb" Morrison (May 14, 1905 €“ January 10, 1989) was an American radio journalist best known for his dramatic report of the Hindenburg disaster, a catastrophic fire that destroyed the LZ 129 Hindenburg zeppelin on May 6, 1937, killing 36 people.

Morrison and engineer Charlie Nehlsen had been assigned by station WLS in Chicago to cover the arrival of the Hindenburg in New Jersey for delayed broadcast.

Radio network policy in those days forbade the use of any other recorded material than that used for sound effects, and Morrison and Nehlsen had no facilities for live broadcast. Even so, the results still became the prototype for news broadcasting in the war years that followed. The event had no effect on this policy, and recordings were not regularly used until after the end of World War II.

Morrison's description began routinely, but it changed instantly as the airship burst into flames:

'...It's starting to rain again; it's... the rain had (oh) slacked up a little bit. The back motors of the ship are just holding it (uh) just enough to keep it from...It's burst into flames! Get this, Charlie; get this, Charlie! It's fire... and it's crashing! It's crashing terrible! Oh, my! Get out of the way, please! It's burning and bursting into flames and the... and it's falling on the mooring mast. And all the folks agree that this is terrible; this is the worst of the worst catastrophes in the world. Oh it's... [unintelligible] its flames... Crashing, oh! Four- or five-hundred feet into the sky and it... it's a terrific crash, ladies and gentlemen. It's smoke, and it's in flames now; and the frame is crashing to the ground, not quite to the mooring mast. Oh, the humanity! And all the passengers screaming around here. I told you; it €“ I can't even talk to people, their friends are on there! Ah! It's... it... it's a... ah! I... I can't talk, ladies and gentlemen. Honest: it's just laying there, mass of smoking wreckage. Ah! And everybody can hardly breathe and talk and the screaming, lady, I... I... I'm sorry. Honest: I... I can hardly breathe. I... I'm going to step inside, where I cannot see it. Charlie, that's terrible. Ah, ah... I can't, I... Listen, folks; I... I'm gonna have to stop for a minute because I've lost my voice. This is the worst thing I've ever witnessed...

€”€‰Herbert Morrison, Transcription of WLS radio broadcast describing the Hindenburg disaster..."

</>.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Alex wrote:

> cshenk wrote:
> > Alex wrote:

> > > You've been a deadbeat a long time, eh?Â* Credit card and IRS debt?
> > > Smart people are responsible with their money.

> > Alex, anyone can get in trouble once. If his X racked up a lot of
> > bills and took all the stuff with her, he was pretty much stuck.
> >
> > There is no indication all the debt was racked up by John. It's
> > possible but not indicated.

> True, but how many people do you know that don't file their taxes for
> several years and happily pay the interest and penalties?

The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

--
The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 9:45:28 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> > cshenk wrote:
> > > Alex wrote:

> > True, but how many people do you know that don't file their taxes
> > for several years and happily pay the interest and penalties?

> People who have the $$ to do so?
>
> At least I'm HONEST! Not like YOU Alex Cheater Who Got Caught! ;-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net

--
The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:

> On Sun, 9 May 2021 05:21:20 John Kuthe wrote:
>
> I don't see any mowed yard.
>
> It stopped raining, the sun is shining and it's now dry enough
> for me to begin mowing ten acres... the shady areas will still be too
> wet but I'll mow most.

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 5/9/2021 12:10 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:

> > > People who have the $$ to do so?
> > >
> > > At least I'm HONEST! (snip)
> > >

> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > There is that! I'm not sure why you owed any taxes at all but
> > that's none of my business.
> >

> Pbbbt! He made it everyones' business when he posted he hadn't filed
> taxes in (IIRC seven) years and then went to H&R Block to let them
> sort it out. He didn't take responsibility until last year. He told
> everyone about it, Carol. Seems almost proud of it.
>
> Jill

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Gary wrote:

> On 5/7/2021 4:59 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> > On 5/7/2021 4:08 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > > Night of the Lepus. Giant rabbits and DeForest Kelley. What
> > > could be better?
> > >
> > > Cindy Hamilton
> > >

> > LOL I'd forgotten about that one!
> >
> > Jill

> If you two like those old movies and get MeTV on cable, each saturday
> night at 8pm Eastern is the Svengoolie movies. All the old favorites.

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe took a shit in the entire Back of his pants last eveningand the Front this morning!

On 5/9/2021 5:21 AM, KOOKthe is a braindead expendable shitbag:

> People

You're not people. You're a deranged expendable shitbag, and the
world would be a better place without you. JUST ****ING DIE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 2:21:28 PM UTC-4, Gary wrote:
> On 5/7/2021 4:59 PM, jmcquown wrote:
> > On 5/7/2021 4:08 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> >> Night of the Lepus. Giant rabbits and DeForest Kelley. What could be
> >> better?
> >>
> >> Cindy Hamilton
> >>

> > LOL I'd forgotten about that one!
> >
> > Jill

> If you two like those old movies and get MeTV on cable, each saturday
> night at 8pm Eastern is the Svengoolie movies. All the old favorites.

Thanks, but I don't have cable or an antenna. Streaming only for me.
But I can look for it on Hulu or something.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 10 May 2021 Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>On Sunday, May 9, 2021 Gary wrote:

>> > LOL I'd forgotten about that one!
>> >
>> > Jill

>> If you two like those old movies and get MeTV on cable, each saturday
>> night at 8pm Eastern is the Svengoolie movies. All the old favorites.

>Thanks, but I don't have cable or an antenna. Streaming only for me.
>But I can look for it on Hulu or something.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Dish TV is fantastic and costs half the price of cable, far better
picture and many more channels.
Easy set up and no wire from the road.
Dish measures 13" diam.... easy to sweep off snow:
https://postimg.cc/nsChsKwz

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 6:31:26 AM UTC-4, Sheldon wrote:
> On Mon, 10 May 2021 Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> If you two like those old movies and get MeTV on cable, each saturday
> >> night at 8pm Eastern is the Svengoolie movies. All the old favorites.

> >Thanks, but I don't have cable or an antenna. Streaming only for me.
> >But I can look for it on Hulu or something.
> >
> >Cindy Hamilton

> Dish TV is fantastic and costs half the price of cable, far better
> picture and many more channels.
> Easy set up and no wire from the road.
> Dish measures 13" diam.... easy to sweep off snow:
> https://postimg.cc/nsChsKwz

I don't want cable. I don't want satellite. I don't want OTA.

I want streaming, which I have.

But thanks all the same.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:31:26 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:

> Dish TV is fantastic and costs half the price of cable, far better
> picture and many more channels.
> Easy set up and no wire from the road.
> Dish measures 13" diam.... easy to sweep off snow:
> https://postimg.cc/nsChsKwz

Sling TV is even better than Dish or DirecTV at half the cost and double
the channels. I can actually c.h.o.o.s.e. what channels I want to receive
instead of having to take what either satellite provider thinks I should have.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:31:26 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> >
> > Dish TV is fantastic and costs half the price of cable, far better
> > picture and many more channels.
> > Easy set up and no wire from the road.
> > Dish measures 13" diam.... easy to sweep off snow:

https://postimg.cc/nsChsKwz

> Sling TV is even better than Dish or DirecTV at half the cost and
> double the channels. I can actually c.h.o.o.s.e. what channels I
> want to receive instead of having to take what either satellite
> provider thinks I should have.

Can you also choose channels they're not offering?

--
The real Joie MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 3:49:48 PM UTC-5, Joie MacDonalds wrote:

> wrote:
>
> > Sling TV is even better than Dish or DirecTV at half the cost and
> > double the channels. I can actually c.h.o.o.s.e. what channels I
> > want to receive instead of having to take what either satellite
> > provider thinks I should have.
> >

> Can you also choose channels they're not offering?

I choose channels they're offering if they're in their line-up and I want
to pay extra for them.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Omni Vore wrote:

> On 5/9/2021 5:21 AM, KOOKthe is a braindead expendable shitbag:
>
> > People

> You're not people. You're a deranged expendable shitbag, and the
> world would be a better place without you. JUST ****ING DIE!

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net

Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

> On Monday, May 10, 2021 at 5:31:26 AM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
> >
> > Dish TV is fantastic and costs half the price of cable, far better
> > picture and many more channels.
> > Easy set up and no wire from the road.
> > Dish measures 13" diam.... easy to sweep off snow:

https://postimg.cc/nsChsKwz

> Sling TV is even better than Dish or DirecTV at half the cost and
> double the channels. I can actually c.h.o.o.s.e. what channels I
> want to receive instead of having to take what either satellite
> provider thinks I should have.

The real Joie McDonalds posts with uni-berly.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

jmcquown wrote:

> On 5/9/2021 12:10 PM, cshenk wrote:
> > John Kuthe wrote:

> > > People who have the $$ to do so?
> > >
> > > At least I'm HONEST! (snip)
> > >

> > > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > There is that! I'm not sure why you owed any taxes at all but
> > that's none of my business.
> >

> Pbbbt! He made it everyones' business when he posted he hadn't filed
> taxes in (IIRC seven) years and then went to H&R Block to let them
> sort it out. He didn't take responsibility until last year. He told
> everyone about it, Carol. Seems almost proud of it.
>
> Jill

I know that Jill. I'm just usure why he had any taxes (other than house
and car) in those years. Income was too low.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:

> jmcquown wrote:

> > > There is that! I'm not sure why you owed any taxes at all but
> > > that's none of my business.
> > >

> > Pbbbt! He made it everyones' business when he posted he hadn't
> > filed taxes in (IIRC seven) years and then went to H&R Block to let
> > them sort it out. He didn't take responsibility until last year.
> > He told everyone about it, Carol. Seems almost proud of it.
> >
> > Jill

> I know that Jill. I'm just usure why he had any taxes (other than
> house and car) in those years. Income was too low.

If your income is too low to pay taxes, they might still want to see
proof thereof, otherwise we'd all have a too low income.

--
The real Joie MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Saturday, May 8, 2021 at 9:45:28 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
>> cshenk wrote:
>>> Alex wrote:

>> True, but how many people do you know that don't file their taxes for
>> several years and happily pay the interest and penalties?

> People who have the $$ to do so?
>
> At least I'm HONEST! Not like YOU Alex Cheater Who Got Caught! ;-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I've never missed a tax payment in my life, liar.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Alex wrote:

> John Kuthe wrote:

> > > True, but how many people do you know that don't file their taxes
> > > for several years and happily pay the interest and penalties?

> > People who have the $$ to do so?
> >
> > At least I'm HONEST! Not like YOU Alex Cheater Who Got Caught! ;-)
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> I've never missed a tax payment in my life, liar.

I don't miss them either. I hate them.

--
The real Joie MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Joie MacDonalds wrote:
> Alex wrote:
>
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> People who have the $$ to do so?
>>>
>>> At least I'm HONEST! Not like YOU Alex Cheater Who Got Caught! ;-)
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> I've never missed a tax payment in my life, liar.

> I don't miss them either. I hate them.

True.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 7:35 PM, Alex wrote:
> Joie MacDonalds wrote:
>> Alex wrote:

>>> I've never missed a tax payment in my life, liar.

>> I don't miss them either. I hate them.
>>

> True.

I don't hate taxes, that is dumb. I just don't want to pay more than my
fair share or see waste.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 7:35 PM, Alex wrote:
> > Joie MacDonalds wrote:

> > > I don't miss them either. I hate them.
> > >

> > True.

> I don't hate taxes, that is dumb. I just don't want to pay more than
> my fair share or see waste.

I hate paying for groceries, but I do it anyway.

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 9:54 PM, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> True.

>> I don't hate taxes, that is dumb. I just don't want to pay more than
>> my fair share or see waste.

> I hate paying for groceries, but I do it anyway.

Why? You don't have to.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 9:54 PM, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> > Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> > > I don't hate taxes, that is dumb. I just don't want to pay more
> > > than my fair share or see waste.

> > I hate paying for groceries, but I do it anyway.
> >

> Why? You don't have to.

Wouldn't I be arrested?

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/11/2021 11:51 PM, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> I hate paying for groceries, but I do it anyway.
>>>

>> Why? You don't have to.

> Wouldn't I be arrested?

Grow your own. Pigs and chickens are easy to raise. No more buying food.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 5/11/2021 11:51 PM, Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> > Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> > > Why? You don't have to.

> > Wouldn't I be arrested?
> >

> Grow your own. Pigs and chickens are easy to raise. No more buying
> food.

What would I do with pigs and chickens?

--
The real Roy MacDonalds posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-11 9:36 p.m., Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> I don't miss them either. I hate them.
>>>

>> True.

> I don't hate taxes, that is dumb.Â* I just don't want to pay more than my
> fair share or see waste.

We should not have problems with paying our fair share of taxes. We
all need and use the services that are paid for with our tax money. The
problem these days is that there are so many demands being made on the
taxpayers and growing numbers of people who expect a free ride or a spot
at the public trough.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Roy MacDonalds wrote:
> Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>>> Wouldn't I be arrested?
>>>

>> Grow your own. Pigs and chickens are easy to raise. No more buying
>> food.

> What would I do with pigs and chickens?

Sniff their asses?