Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I just mowed, trimmed and blower off my Front Yard today!

And made a batch of rice too!

Enough! Now for a bagel sandwich for lunch! Just split a bagel and put in toaster oven! No cheddar so I will use Gruyere swiss, mayo, black and red pepper, romaine lettuce and an apple!

Imagine that! Lunch for lunch!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

John Kuthe wrote:

> And made a batch of rice too!
>
> Enough! Now for a bagel sandwich for lunch! Just split a bagel and put in toaster oven! No cheddar so I will use Gruyere swiss, mayo, black and red pepper, romaine lettuce and an apple!
>
> Imagine that! Lunch for lunch!
>

> John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

So a normal chore for anyone else is a Nobel Prize - worthy event for you...

BTW is there "work" - aka a PAID JOB - in your future, or...???

In the old East Germany you would be up for their "Hero of Labor" award. In East Germany (and other communist nations) the joke was "We pretend to work, and they pretend to pay us", which pretty much describes John Kuthe's present - day work "ethic":

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hero_of_Labour_(GDR)

"The title Hero of Labor (German: Held der Arbeit) was awarded by the German Democratic Republic. It was instituted on 19 April 1950 and was limited to 50 awards per year. A cash prize of up to 10,000 marks was linked to each award..."

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 1:06:39 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> And made a batch of rice too!

I mowed on Tuesday, but I didn't trim or blow. One of the benefits
of living out in the exurbs.

My husband is in charge of rice.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 1:06:39 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> > And made a batch of rice too!

> I mowed on Tuesday, but I didn't trim or blow. One of the benefits
> of living out in the exurbs.
>
> My husband is in charge of rice.

You should be getting some good storms today, excellent for the lawn...

;-)

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 1:52:40 PM UTC-4, GM wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
> > On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 1:06:39 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> > > And made a batch of rice too!

> > I mowed on Tuesday, but I didn't trim or blow. One of the benefits
> > of living out in the exurbs.
> >
> > My husband is in charge of rice.

> You should be getting some good storms today, excellent for the lawn...

Yes, we are. I'll have to mow the damned thing again. Maybe I can put
it off until next weekend.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 10:57:45 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Sunday, July 19, 2020 at 1:52:40 PM UTC-4, GM wrote:
>> Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> > I mowed on Tuesday, but I didn't trim or blow. One of the benefits
>> > of living out in the exurbs.
>> >
>> > My husband is in charge of rice.

>> You should be getting some good storms today, excellent for the lawn...

>Yes, we are. I'll have to mow the damned thing again. Maybe I can put
>it off until next weekend.
>
>Cindy Hamilton

Were you intelligent you'd not need to mow, you'd convince hubby to
mow your crotch.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Jul 2020 10:57:45 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> > wrote:

>>> You should be getting some good storms today, excellent for the lawn...

>> Yes, we are. I'll have to mow the damned thing again. Maybe I can put
>> it off until next weekend.
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> Were you intelligent you'd not need to mow, you'd convince hubby to
> mow your crotch.

Nope, won't work Popeye. Yoose the only good crotch barber in this
universe.