Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I mowed my entire Backyard last evening and my Front this morning!

And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!

I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

wrote:

> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!

http://www.saintlouisappliance.com/

"Providing Quality Scratch & Dent and Reconditioned Appliances for Over 20 Years..."

Can't afford new, eh...???

> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

"Try harder..."

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new"
> electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>
> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

At least you'll have a washer to clean it all up.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 1:58:50 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>
> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I've stripped my bed, dusted the house, feed the neighbor across the alley cat,
had a bath, and washed the breakfast coffee mug.

I got a LOT of shit done!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/1/2021 2:58 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>
> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

I did too, shortly after I got out of bed, before a shower. Read an
article in Reader's Digest while getting it done. I keep it in the
bathroom just for that reason.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>
> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You dropped a lot of it here.

Did you rip an hour on da nordic?

Remember to take your sudafed?

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new"
>> electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>>
>> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

> At least you'll have a washer to clean it all up.

And without burning any gasoline !!!!!!

100% electric.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/1/2021 2:58 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>
> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Big deal, I mowed my 2 acres with my 25 horsepower zero turn mower,
while drinking beer...but you can't utilize the built in beer holder,
it makes it go flat too fast from the vibrations. I've mastered using
the controls with one hand and a beer in the other. The whole job took
me and hour and ten minutes.

Envy me, koOky Kuthie!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:07:01 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> wrote:
>
> > And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!

> http://www.saintlouisappliance.com/
>
> "Providing Quality Scratch & Dent and Reconditioned Appliances for Over 20 Years..."
>

> Can't afford new, eh...???
> > I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

> "Try harder..."
>

> --
> Best
> Greg

Chooser NOT to afford new! $175 + $45 for delivery, set up, haul away is JUST FINE!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN..

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:38:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:07:01 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> > wrote:
> >
> > > And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!

> > http://www.saintlouisappliance.com/
> >
> > "Providing Quality Scratch & Dent and Reconditioned Appliances for Over 20 Years..."
> >

> > Can't afford new, eh...???
> > > I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

> > "Try harder..."
> >
> > Best
> > Greg
> >

> Chooser NOT to afford new! $175 + $45 for delivery, set up, haul away is JUST FINE!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN..

Which translates into "I cannot afford the price of a new washer. I HAVE to
buy used as I'm not as rich as I once was."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:58:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>
> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

I worked on my kitchen remodel in the morning and mowed my entire two
acres in the afternoon.

What happened to your "old" washer?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:44:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:38:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:

http://www.saintlouisappliance.com/

> > > "Providing Quality Scratch & Dent and Reconditioned Appliances for Over 20 Years..."
> > >

> > > Can't afford new, eh...???
> > > "Try harder..."
> > >
> > > Best
> > > Greg
> > >

> > Chooser NOT to afford new! $175 + $45 for delivery, set up, haul away is JUST FINE!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN..
> >

> Which translates into "I cannot afford the price of a new washer. I HAVE to
> buy used as I'm not as rich as I once was."

Nope! I CHOOSE to buy reconditioned ones, Reduce, reuse, recycle! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2021-05-01 2:58 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>
> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

Good for you. Is your arm sore from patting yourself on the back?

I had breakfast and then made a batch of ginger cookies and a batch of
pizza dough and cleaned up the mess. Then I planted my herbs back in the
garden and mowed two of my 5 sections of lawn. Then I cleaned up the
shed and got all my kayaking gear together. I had time for lunch and a
trip to the dog park.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:58:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> > And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
> >
> > I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

> I worked on my kitchen remodel in the morning and mowed my entire two
> acres in the afternoon.
>
> What happened to your "old" washer?

I *cringe* at the probable answer to that, EEK...!!!

<chuckle>

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 1 May 2021 11:58:47 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>
>I got a LOT of shit done! :-)
>

>John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

That's some exciting shit. Not.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 1 May 2021 12:38:25 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:07:01 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> wrote:
>>
>> > And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!

>> http://www.saintlouisappliance.com/
>>
>> "Providing Quality Scratch & Dent and Reconditioned Appliances for Over 20 Years..."
>>

>> Can't afford new, eh...???
>> > I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

>> "Try harder..."
>>

>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

>Chooser NOT to afford new! $175 + $45 for delivery, set up, haul away is JUST FINE!

You CHOSE nothing, liar John. You are poor, just admit it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 1 May 2021 12:50:00 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:44:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:

http://www.saintlouisappliance.com/

>> > Chooser NOT to afford new! $175 + $45 for delivery, set up, haul away is JUST FINE!
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN..
>> >

>> Which translates into "I cannot afford the price of a new washer. I HAVE to
>> buy used as I'm not as rich as I once was."

>Nope! I CHOOSE to buy reconditioned ones, Reduce, reuse, recycle! :-)

Yep.......... right up until you decide you want to boast about buying
a NEW appliance. But you can't do that, because you can't afford it.

Let me guess, you bought a used appliance built in CHINA, right?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/1/2021 4:27 PM, Jim Lahey wrote:
> That's some exciting shit. Not.

Hi Greg.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 1 May 2021 13:12:59 -0700 (PDT), GM
> wrote:

>Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:58:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> > And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>> >
>> > I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

>> I worked on my kitchen remodel in the morning and mowed my entire two
>> acres in the afternoon.
>>
>> What happened to your "old" washer?

>I *cringe* at the probable answer to that, EEK...!!!
>
><chuckle>

Indeed. Kuthe would manage to involve his Leaf into an accident with
his washer, somehow. Maybe he wanted to wash the tires........
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:

> I had breakfast and then made a batch of ginger cookies and a batch
> of pizza dough and cleaned up the mess. Then I planted my herbs back
> in the garden and mowed two of my 5 sections of lawn. Then I cleaned
> up the shed and got all my kayaking gear together. I had time for
> lunch and a tip to the dog park.

Interesting. No pickleball?

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:
> Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:58:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>>> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>>>
>>> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

>> I worked on my kitchen remodel in the morning and mowed my entire two
>> acres in the afternoon.
>>
>> What happened to your "old" washer?

> I *cringe* at the probable answer to that, EEK...!!!
>
> <chuckle>

He smashed into it with the leaf.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dave Smith wrote:
> On 2021-05-01 2:58 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
>> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new"
>> electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>>
>> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)
>>

> Good for you. Is your arm sore from patting yourself on the back?

Probably sore from the 100% *free* covid shot he snagged.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 3:36:02 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> GM wrote:
> > Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> >> I worked on my kitchen remodel in the morning and mowed my entire two
> >> acres in the afternoon.
> >>
> >> What happened to your "old" washer?

> > I *cringe* at the probable answer to that, EEK...!!!
> >
> > <chuckle>
> >

> He smashed into it with the leaf.

Lol...would not doubt that for a second...

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 3:31:06 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
> On Sat, 1 May 2021 12:50:00 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
> wrote:

> >> Which translates into "I cannot afford the price of a new washer. I HAVE to
> >> buy used as I'm not as rich as I once was."

> >Nope! I CHOOSE to buy reconditioned ones, Reduce, reuse, recycle! :-)

> Yep.......... right up until you decide you want to boast about buying
> a NEW appliance. But you can't do that, because you can't afford it.
>
> Let me guess, you bought a used appliance built in CHINA, right?

You ungrateful bitch! You were a 14 YO NOBODY, one of the least
popular girls on the block, when John decided that you were worthy
of grooming. He was nice enough to lick you and make you come
repeatedly. He even moved you into a lovely mobile home on a
serene moutaintop. Then he got you a small, benevolent butt plug,
and painted a cute little face on it, and named it Benny, but you
rejected it, you ungrateful bitch! All he wanted was to put his dick
in your butthole, and after all he did for you, don't you think you
owed him that? You ruined his life, you ungrateful bitch!

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 3:38:52 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
> > On 2021-05-01 2:58 p.m., John Kuthe wrote:
> >> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new"
> >> electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
> >>
> >> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)
> >>

> > Good for you. Is your arm sore from patting yourself on the back?
> >

> Probably sore from the 100% *free* covid shot he snagged.

Well, he's better than the rest of us because he has an ELECTRIC
WASHER! No gas washer for him. No sireee Bob!

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:50:04 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:44:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> >
> > Which translates into "I cannot afford the price of a new washer. I HAVE to
> > buy used as I'm not as rich as I once was."
> >

> Nope! I CHOOSE to buy reconditioned ones, Reduce, reuse, recycle! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

If you want to 'reduce, reuse, and recycle' why didn't you have your old
washer repaired?? That would have fit into your mantra much better
than buying a.n.o.t.h.e.r washing machine even if it was used and
reconditioned.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/1/2021 4:44 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 3:31:06 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
>> On Sat, 1 May 2021 12:50:00 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>> wrote:

>>> Nope! I CHOOSE to buy reconditioned ones, Reduce, reuse, recycle! :-)

>> Yep.......... right up until you decide you want to boast about buying
>> a NEW appliance. But you can't do that, because you can't afford it.
>>
>> Let me guess, you bought a used appliance built in CHINA, right?
>>

> You ungrateful bitch! You were a 14 YO NOBODY, one of the least
> popular girls on the block, when John decided that you were worthy
> of grooming. He was nice enough to lick you and make you come
> repeatedly. He even moved you into a lovely mobile home on a
> serene moutaintop. Then he got you a small, benevolent butt plug,
> and painted a cute little face on it, and named it Benny, but you
> rejected it, you ungrateful bitch! All he wanted was to put his dick
> in your butthole, and after all he did for you, don't you think you
> owed him that? You ruined his life, you ungrateful bitch!
>>

> --Bryan

Just curious, and it's really none of my business, but how do
you know such intimate details of sex with a minor?

I'll understand if you don't answer.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 3:32:05 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > I've stripped my bed, dusted the house, feed the neighbor across the alley cat,
> > had a bath, and washed the breakfast coffee mug.
> >
> > I got a LOT of shit done!
> >

> Did you burn any gasoline?

Sadly, not today. But I will Monday when I go in for a 6 month checkup!
Then I'll hit either Walmart or the Dollar Tree; it will probably end up being
a 30 mile round trip as I belch out gasoline fumes.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> Dave Smith wrote:
>
>> I had breakfast and then made a batch of ginger cookies and a batch
>> of pizza dough and cleaned up the mess. Then I planted my herbs back
>> in the garden and mowed two of my 5 sections of lawn. Then I cleaned
>> up the shed and got all my kayaking gear together. I had time for
>> lunch and a tip to the dog park.

> Interesting. No pickleball?

Maybe he lipped away from you?
You always vacuum his ass when he plays pickleball.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bryan Simmons wrote:
> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 3:31:06 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
>> On Sat, 1 May 2021 12:50:00 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>> wrote:

>>> Nope! I CHOOSE to buy reconditioned ones, Reduce, reuse, recycle! :-)

>> Yep.......... right up until you decide you want to boast about buying
>> a NEW appliance. But you can't do that, because you can't afford it.
>>
>> Let me guess, you bought a used appliance built in CHINA, right?
>>

> You ungrateful bitch! You were a 14 YO NOBODY, one of the least
> popular girls on the block, when John decided that you were worthy
> of grooming. He was nice enough to lick you and make you come
> repeatedly. He even moved you into a lovely mobile home on a
> serene moutaintop. Then he got you a small, benevolent butt plug,
> and painted a cute little face on it, and named it Benny, but you
> rejected it, you ungrateful bitch! All he wanted was to put his dick
> in your butthole, and after all he did for you, don't you think you
> owed him that? You ruined his life, you ungrateful bitch!
>>

> --Bryan

At least he didn't share her with Popeye

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 8:58:50 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>
> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

We went to my friend's condo yesterday to get it ready to rent. That guy needs a "new" washer, dish washer, refrigerator, and range. We should go to Airport Appliance.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/1/2021 5:14 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 8:58:50 AM UTC-10, wrote:
>> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>>
>> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)
>>

>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> We went to my friend's condo yesterday to get it ready to rent. That guy needs a "new" washer, dish washer, refrigerator, and range. We should go to Airport Appliance.

I'd guess those machines are someplace near double the price
over there on that island, compared to here on the eastern seaboard.

That shit hurts.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 1 May 2021 13:44:14 -0700 (PDT), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 3:31:06 PM UTC-5, Michele Maurer wrote:
>> On Sat, 1 May 2021 12:50:00 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
>> wrote:

>> >Nope! I CHOOSE to buy reconditioned ones, Reduce, reuse, recycle! :-)

>> Yep.......... right up until you decide you want to boast about buying
>> a NEW appliance. But you can't do that, because you can't afford it.
>>
>> Let me guess, you bought a used appliance built in CHINA, right?
>>

>You ungrateful bitch! You were a 14 YO NOBODY, one of the least
>popular girls on the block, when John decided that you were worthy
>of grooming. He was nice enough to lick you and make you come
>repeatedly. He even moved you into a lovely mobile home on a
>serene moutaintop. Then he got you a small, benevolent butt plug,
>and painted a cute little face on it, and named it Benny, but you
>rejected it, you ungrateful bitch! All he wanted was to put his dick
>in your butthole, and after all he did for you, don't you think you
>owed him that? You ruined his life, you ungrateful bitch!
>>

>--Bryan

Hi Bryan OK, so at the time I was impressed with John's sexual
prowess, especially with the licking. But I had barely turned 14 and
had no previous experiences like that. As I got older, I later
realized how lackluster he actually was in bed. Even with a hand job,
he would blow within 20 seconds. And what up with his testicles?
They're kinda weird looking.

Take care,
MM
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 5/1/2021 3:47 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:58:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
>> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
>>
>> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

> I worked on my kitchen remodel in the morning and mowed my entire two
> acres in the afternoon.
>
> What happened to your "old" washer?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

He probably ran into the "old" one with his Leaf.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 11:25:27 AM UTC-10, Dr Bruce wrote:
> On 5/1/2021 5:14 PM, dsi1 wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 8:58:50 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> >> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
> >>
> >> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)
> >>

> >> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> > We went to my friend's condo yesterday to get it ready to rent. That guy needs a "new" washer, dish washer, refrigerator, and range. We should go to Airport Appliance.
> >

> I'd guess those machines are someplace near double the price
> over there on that island, compared to here on the eastern seaboard.
>
> That shit hurts.

My guess is that they'd be somewhat expensive but hope that it's not double the price. I'm guessing that it would cost about 5 to 7 grand to fix the place up. He should stop dicking around cause it's $2000/month rent he's not getting. Now that shit hurts. My guess is that he's going to screw the pooch on this one.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 4:48:11 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On 5/1/2021 3:47 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> > On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 2:58:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> >> And after a shower, went down to Airport Appliance to buy a "new" electric Washer! Pending delivery soon!
> >>
> >> I got a LOT of shit done! :-)

> > I worked on my kitchen remodel in the morning and mowed my entire two
> > acres in the afternoon.
> >
> > What happened to your "old" washer?
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton
> >

> He probably ran into the "old" one with his Leaf.

No, Jill. The old washer was a gas washer, and the new one is ELECTRIC!

> Jill

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Saturday, May 1, 2021 at 4:22:04 PM UTC-5, Dave Smith wrote:

> >> Which translates into "I cannot afford the price of a new washer. I HAVE to
> >> buy used as I'm not as rich as I once was."

> > Nope! I CHOOSE to buy reconditioned ones, Reduce, reuse, recycle! :-)

> And.... they are cheaper.
> I recently bought a computer that sells for close to $1000, but I got a
> refurbished one for $439. Around the same time I bought a $400 stand
> mixer for $229.... refurbished.
>
> I will just call myself frugal and pat myself on the back for getting a
> good deal instead of virtue signalling about being environmentally fabulous.

Yeah, but are your computer and mixer ALL ELECTRIC? John's new washer
is an electric Washer!

--Bryan