Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I finished making and enrobing another batch of my English Toffee!

No none of for sale. It is only for gifts!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:22:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> No none of for sale. It is only for gifts!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

*Who* on earth do you know that you could *gift* it to...???

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:50:38 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:22:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> > No none of for sale. It is only for gifts!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> *Who* on earth do you know that you could *gift* it to...???
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

I gave a 1# box to the family of my home care pediatric nursing client.

I eat a lot of it too! :-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> No none of for sale. It is only for gifts!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Good. I didn't want to buy any homemade heath bars, so this worked
out very well.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 7:12:54 PM UTC-5, Hank Rogers wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > No none of for sale. It is only for gifts!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> Good. I didn't want to buy any homemade heath bars, so this worked
> out very well.

Classic Reaction Formation! ;-)

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 19:12:47 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:

> Good. I didn't want to buy any homemade heath bars

Well, they should have lots of fibre.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 8:16:46 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 19:12:47 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
>
> > Good. I didn't want to buy any homemade heath bars

> Well, they should have lots of fibre.

Nope! Fake milk "chocolate" covered Sugar, Butter and Cream boiled to 310F, a very HARD CRACK phase!

And they are BETTER than Heath Bars! Ask Bryan!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:50:38 PM UTC-5, GM wrote:
>> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 6:22:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>> No none of for sale. It is only for gifts!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> *Who* on earth do you know that you could *gift* it to...???
>>
>> --
>> Best
>> Greg

> I gave a 1# box to the family of my home care pediatric nursing client.
>
> I eat a lot of it too! :-)
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

No friends?Â* That's a shame.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 19:12:47 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
>
>> Good. I didn't want to buy any homemade heath bars

> Well, they should have lots of fibre.

Pubic hair has fiber?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 6:45:16 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
> Mike Duffy wrote:
> > On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 19:12:47 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
> >
> >> Good. I didn't want to buy any homemade heath bars

> > Well, they should have lots of fibre.

> Pubic hair has fiber?

Soluble or insoluble Fiber?

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 18:56:48 -0700, John Kuthe wrote:

> On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 6:45:16 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:

>> Mike Duffy wrote:

>>> Well, they should have lots of fibre.

>> Pubic hair has fiber?

> Soluble or insoluble Fiber?

I was ribbing Hank about his typo. He said 'heath'; not 'health'.

You two (Alex & John) must think a lot alike if that means pubes for you
both.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 16:34:23 -0700, John Kuthe wrote:

> And they are BETTER than Heath Bars! Ask Bryan!

Sorry, John. I thought Hank made a typo. I did not know that a 'Heath'
bar is a real thing. I was thinking more tundra | bog peat.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 18:56:48 -0700, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> Pubic hair has fiber?

>> Soluble or insoluble Fiber?

> I was ribbing Hank about his typo. He said 'heath'; not 'health'.
>
> You two (Alex & John) must think a lot alike if that means pubes for you
> both.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_bar

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe finished shitting his pants in another batch of MentalIllness!

On 4/5/2021 4:22 PM, Drooling ****wit K00Kthe wrote:

> No

NOBODY CARES, ****ASS!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 6:34:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 8:16:46 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> > On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 19:12:47 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
> >
> > > Good. I didn't want to buy any homemade heath bars

> > Well, they should have lots of fibre.

> Nope! Fake milk "chocolate" covered Sugar, Butter and Cream boiled to 310F, a very HARD CRACK phase!
>
> And they are BETTER than Heath Bars! Ask Bryan!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

The toffee is great, but then he "enrobes" it in shitty fake chocolate.
The chocolate they put on Heath bars is far better.

--Bryan

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:34:26 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Monday, April 5, 2021 at 8:16:46 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> > On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 19:12:47 -0500, Hank Rogers wrote:
> >
> > > Good. I didn't want to buy any homemade heath bars

> > Well, they should have lots of fibre.

> Nope! Fake milk "chocolate" covered Sugar, Butter and Cream boiled to 310F, a very HARD CRACK phase!

Why do you use fake chocolate?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 8:12:30 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:34:26 PM UTC-4, wrote:

> > > Well, they should have lots of fibre.

> > Nope! Fake milk "chocolate" covered Sugar, Butter and Cream boiled to 310F, a very HARD CRACK phase!

> Why do you use fake chocolate?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

You have to use a chocolate coating suitable for its intended purpose. I hate a piece of chocolate that melts as soon as you pick it up. I could use chopsticks but I don't really care for the stuff anyway.

https://www.puratos.com/knowledge-ba...ting-chocolate
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 8:12:30 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> Nope! Fake milk "chocolate" covered Sugar, Butter and Cream boiled to 310F, a very HARD CRACK phase!

>> Why do you use fake chocolate?
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

> You have to use a chocolate coating suitable for its intended purpose. I hate a piece of chocolate that melts as soon as you pick it up. I could use chopsticks but I don't really care for the stuff anyway.
>
> https://www.puratos.com/knowledge-ba...ting-chocolate

That's nice.

I just farted. No chopsticks involved.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/9/2021 2:12 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 7:34:26 PM UTC-4, wrote:

>>> Well, they should have lots of fibre.

>> Nope! Fake milk "chocolate" covered Sugar, Butter and Cream boiled to 310F, a very HARD CRACK phase!

> Why do you use fake chocolate?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

He's not very bright.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 9:41:57 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 16:34:23 -0700, John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > And they are BETTER than Heath Bars! Ask Bryan!

> Sorry, John. I thought Hank made a typo. I did not know that a 'Heath'
> bar is a real thing. I was thinking more tundra | bog peat.

You have never tasted MY English Toffee! Joy Of Cooking's really!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 14:18:10 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 9:41:57 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 16:34:23 -0700, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>> > And they are BETTER than Heath Bars! Ask Bryan!

>> Sorry, John. I thought Hank made a typo. I did not know that a 'Heath'
>> bar is a real thing. I was thinking more tundra | bog peat.

>You have never tasted MY English Toffee!

Yes. And we aim to keep it that way. Why would we trust somebody with
confirmed mental problems, and who regularly describes the RFC
regulars as assholes and should **** off?

--
The real Dr. Bruce sniffs with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 9:41:57 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 16:34:23 -0700, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> And they are BETTER than Heath Bars! Ask Bryan!

>> Sorry, John. I thought Hank made a typo. I did not know that a 'Heath'
>> bar is a real thing. I was thinking more tundra | bog peat.

> You have never tasted MY English Toffee! Joy Of Cooking's really!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Nobody will ever taste your english toffee, because they can't buy it.

Your candy web site never worked. I tried to buy your candy last
year. It is an unfinished, half assed web page. The cherries are
probably half assed as well.

The same thing happened with your church. It didn't even get that
far. And your mayoral campaign seems ****ed up as well.

Maybe you could hire a computer engineer. I hear there are a few in
da Loo.

Or just stick to babysitting children on medicaid.

You could concentrate on that, and go away, never crowing about
your punk band, your leaf, your roof, mother gaia, your dejembe, or
any of the shit you normally crow about.

Bryan will get along fine without you, so there's no need following
him around with a mattress on your back.

You really should try giving your dutch master's poor nostils a rest.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/9/2021 5:18 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 9:41:57 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
>> On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 16:34:23 -0700, John Kuthe wrote:
>>
>>> And they are BETTER than Heath Bars! Ask Bryan!

>> Sorry, John. I thought Hank made a typo. I did not know that a 'Heath'
>> bar is a real thing. I was thinking more tundra | bog peat.

> You have never tasted MY English Toffee! Joy Of Cooking's really!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Yeah, you use a recipe from a cookbook and call it yours.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 5:12:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> Yeah, you use a recipe from a cookbook and call it yours.
>
> Jill

I gave credit where credit is due!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/9/2021 6:41 PM, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 5:12:56 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>>>

>> Yeah, you use a recipe from a cookbook and call it yours.
>>
>> Jill

> I gave credit where credit is due!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Only a few times that I recall. You say "MY English toffee" and lay
claim to it as if no one else could possibly have this recipe. I guess
you don't realize how many people own JOC cookbooks. We wouldn't use
"fake milk chocolate", either. I don't even know what the heck that is.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:

> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 5:12:56 PM UTC-5,
> wrote: ...
> > >

> > Yeah, you use a recipe from a cookbook and call it yours.
> >
> > Jill

> I gave credit where credit is due!

Jill's always looking for something. This time she came up with
nothing, but posted it anyway.

--
The real Dr. Bruce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Oh, stop your senseless bitching. He wrote:

"You have never tasted MY English Toffee! Joy Of Cooking's really!"

See that? "Joy Of Cooking's really!" Read it slowly, using your finger
as a guide. Say the words out loud and think about them.

--
The real Brucce posts with uni-berlin.de - individual.net
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Dr. Bruce wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
>
>> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 5:12:56 PM UTC-5,
>> wrote: ...
>>>>
>>> Yeah, you use a recipe from a cookbook and call it yours.
>>>
>>> Jill

>> I gave credit where credit is due!

> Jill's always looking for something. This time she came up with
> nothing, but posted it anyway.

And so, you sniffed her ass hole, then let everyone know!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Brucce wrote:
> jmcquown wrote:
>
>> On 4/9/2021 6:41 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> I gave credit where credit is due!
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> Only a few times that I recall. You say "MY English toffee" and lay
>> claim to it as if no one else could possibly have this recipe. I
>> guess you don't realize how many people own JOC cookbooks. We
>> wouldn't use "fake milk chocolate", either. I don't even know what
>> the heck that is.
>>
>> Jill

> Oh, stop your senseless bitching. He wrote:
>
> "You have never tasted MY English Toffee! Joy Of Cooking's really!"
>

> See that? "Joy Of Cooking's really!" Read it slowly, using your finger
> as a guide. Say the words out loud and think about them.

Doesn't count when you sniff the same ass twice, master.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/9/2021 3:41 PM, Idiot ****tard K00Kthe wrote:

NOBODY CARES, ****ASS! DIE HORRIBLY!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/5/2021 5:52 PM, Idiot K00Kthe wrote:

> Cl

Drop ****ing dead, you mentally crippled failure.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 5:18:13 PM UTC-4, wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 9:41:57 PM UTC-5, Mike Duffy wrote:
> > On Tue, 06 Apr 2021 16:34:23 -0700, John Kuthe wrote:
> >
> > > And they are BETTER than Heath Bars! Ask Bryan!

> > Sorry, John. I thought Hank made a typo. I did not know that a 'Heath'
> > bar is a real thing. I was thinking more tundra | bog peat.

> You have never tasted MY English Toffee! Joy Of Cooking's really!

So, nothing special about it, really. Anybody can make it.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 02:07:55 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> So, nothing special about it, really. Anybody can make it.

The thermometer is *really* important. I understand that tossing little
blobs of candy into cold water can yield thermodynamic coördinates of
lesser accuracy, but in practice results in burnt digits thence difficult-
to-clean out-of-place tiny blobs or one large blob of candy all over the
place.

Even a difficult-to-clean mercury candy thermometer is worth the effort,
but if you can get a digital infra-red pyrometer, go for it.

Plus if the recipe call for cheap / fake whatever, substitute good
quality / genuine, &c.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/10/2021 8:02 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Apr 2021 02:07:55 -0700, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
>
>> So, nothing special about it, really. Anybody can make it.

> The thermometer is *really* important. I understand that tossing little
> blobs of candy into cold water can yield thermodynamic coördinates of
> lesser accuracy, but in practice results in burnt digits thence difficult-
> to-clean out-of-place tiny blobs or one large blob of candy all over the
> place.

Not if you know what you're doing. My paternal grandmother made all
sorts of delicious candy and never needed a candy thermometer.

> Even a difficult-to-clean mercury candy thermometer is worth the effort,
> but if you can get a digital infra-red pyrometer, go for it.

I have an inexpensive glass mercury candy thermometer that has worked
well for more than 45 years. It's labelled with the temperature for
each candy stage. Easy enough to clean with a rinse under hot water and
wipe with a wet cloth.

> Plus if the recipe call for cheap / fake whatever, substitute good
> quality / genuine, &c.

Absolutely don't use "fake" chocolate. If the toffee is spectacular why
f-it up with fake chocolate? Oh, but John is very fond of "cheep" [sic]
stuff.

Were you around when he bragged about swiping a bunch of stickers from a
record shop? He plastered them all over his keyboard tray and posted
pics. He has also fondly reminisced about eating food left on tables by
other patrons at a pizza joint. How very classy.

Jill
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 1:05:01 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 6:34:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:

> > > Well, they should have lots of fibre.

> > Nope! Fake milk "chocolate" covered Sugar, Butter and Cream boiled to 310F, a very HARD CRACK phase!
> >
> > And they are BETTER than Heath Bars! Ask Bryan!
> >

> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
> >

> The toffee is great, but then he "enrobes" it in shitty fake chocolate.
> The chocolate they put on Heath bars is far better.
>
> --Bryan

Your opinion!

Everyone I give then to loves them!

An it is Compound Coating, made with a much easier to work with fat, NOT cocoa butter.

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/9/2021 2:18 PM, Asshole ****wit KOOKthe wrote:

> You have never

And never will. Go **** yourself and your worthless garbage candy.

Eat shit, drink some drano, DIE!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/10/2021 3:03 PM, Worthless shitbag K00Kthe wrote:

Fact: you're an asshole, and everything you make is shitty worthless
garbage.

Go **** yourself and your worthless garbage candy.

Eat shit, drink some drano, DIE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, April 9, 2021 at 1:05:01 PM UTC-5, wrote:

>>> Nope! Fake milk "chocolate" covered Sugar, Butter and Cream boiled to 310F, a very HARD CRACK phase!
>>>
>>> And they are BETTER than Heath Bars! Ask Bryan!
>>>

>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
>>>

>> The toffee is great, but then he "enrobes" it in shitty fake chocolate.
>> The chocolate they put on Heath bars is far better.
>>
>> --Bryan

> Your opinion!
>
> Everyone I give then to loves them!
>
> An it is Compound Coating, made with a much easier to work with fat, NOT cocoa butter.
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You didn't send me any. **** you john kuth!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 4/10/2021 7:11 PM, Omni Vore wrote:
> On 4/9/2021 2:18 PM, Asshole ****wit KOOKthe wrote:
>
>> You have never

> And never will. Go **** yourself and your worthless garbage candy.
>
> Eat shit, drink some drano, DIE!

"Bobby OD'd on Draino on the night that he was wed"... haha thanks, now
I've got Jim Carrol band stuck in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xt5OZJ1LrbQ

"Those are people who DIED"
Posted to rec.food.cooking

You gave unwanted worthless garbage. **** off, shitbag.