Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I just made a batch of English Toffee!

Had to be done! My nursing agency got my last 1# box, and I will take it to them next Tues when I take my time sheets in! The nice lady said she'd cry if I did not!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 12:22:15 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>Had to be done! My nursing agency got my last 1# box, and I will take it to them next Tues when I take my time sheets in! The nice lady said she'd cry if I did not!
>
>John Kuthe, Pederast...

So, this was inspired by Bill Cosby?
--
The real Bruce posts with NewsgroupDirect (see headers).
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 2:22:19 PM UTC-6, John Kuthe wrote:
> Had to be done! My nursing agency got my last 1# box, and I will take it to them next Tues when I take my time sheets in! The nice lady said she'd cry if I did not!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

And WOW is it delicious!

:-)

Better than a Heath Bar!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 2:58:07 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 12:22:15 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe >
> wrote:
> >Had to be done! My nursing agency got my last 1# box, and I will take it to them next Tues when I take my time sheets in! The nice lady said she'd cry if I did not!
> >
> >John Kuthe, Pederast...

> So, this was inspired by Bill Cosby?
> --
> The real Bruce posts with NewsgroupDirect (see headers).

The REAL Bruce is a Flaming ASSHOLE! :-(

**** off Bruce!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 13:10:03 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 2:58:07 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
>> On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 12:22:15 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe >
>> wrote:
>> >Had to be done! My nursing agency got my last 1# box, and I will take it to them next Tues when I take my time sheets in! The nice lady said she'd cry if I did not!
>> >
>> >John Kuthe, Pederast...

>> So, this was inspired by Bill Cosby?
>> --
>> The real Bruce posts with NewsgroupDirect (see headers).

>The REAL Bruce is a Flaming ASSHOLE! :-(
>
>**** off Bruce!
>
>John Kuthe,Child Molestor...

Now, be nice John. Soon, your detestable type will be accepted as part
of the big, wonderful LGBTGD#(!QOT+ family. All in the name of unity
and inclusion--- Uncle Biden will save you soon!

Hey--- How do you get a nun pregnant? Have the alter boy shit in her
pussy. Namaste!

--
The real Bruce posts with NewsgroupDirect (see headers).

Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Nobody gives a shit what KOOKthe just made!

On 2/10/2021 12:22 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

> Had

NOBODY CARES, DUMB****!

You're still an unemployable failure and always will be!

You are a waste of air.

Nobody gives a shit about your house.
Nobody gives a shit about your sound system.
Nobody gives a shit about your car.
Nobody gives a shit about your exercise.
Nobody gives a shit about your chronic unemployment.
Nobody gives a shit about your mental illness.
Nobody gives a shit about your life.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU. SHUT THE **** UP AND LEAVE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/10/2021 1:09 PM, Idiot KOOKthe wrote:

> Be

NOBODY CARES, DUMB****!

You're still an unemployable failure and always will be!

You are a waste of air.

Nobody gives a shit about your house.
Nobody gives a shit about your sound system.
Nobody gives a shit about your car.
Nobody gives a shit about your exercise.
Nobody gives a shit about your chronic unemployment.
Nobody gives a shit about your mental illness.
Nobody gives a shit about your life.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU. SHUT THE **** UP AND LEAVE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> Had to be done! My nursing agency got my last 1# box, and I will take it to them next Tues when I take my time sheets in! The nice lady said she'd cry if I did not!
>
> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

You can retrieve it from the dumpster on Wednesday!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 5:53:07 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
> John Kuthe wrote:
> > Had to be done! My nursing agency got my last 1# box, and I will take it to them next Tues when I take my time sheets in! The nice lady said she'd cry if I did not!
> >
> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> You can retrieve it from the dumpster on Wednesday!

Whatever his other deficits, John *does* make good toffee.
Who doesn't like nicely caramelized sugar?

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2/10/2021 7:38 PM, Bryan Simmons wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>>> Had to be done! My nursing agency got my last 1# box, and I will take it to them next Tues when I take my time sheets in! The nice lady said she'd cry if I did not!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

> Whatever his other deficits, John *does* make good toffee.
> Who doesn't like nicely caramelized sugar?
>
> --Bryan

He posts as if he's the only person in the world (or at least in the
Continental US) who knows how to make really good chocolate topped
"English Toffee". BTDT years ago. I've even posted a good microwave
"Almond Brittle" topped with chocolate. Tastes better than Heath Bars!
His toffee is really not special.

I doubt any nice lady at the nursing agency said she'd "cry" if he
didn't bring her some toffee next Tuesday. He'd love to think so.

Jill

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:50:28 -0500, jmcquown >
wrote:

>> Whatever his other deficits, John *does* make good toffee.
>> Who doesn't like nicely caramelized sugar?
>>
>> --Bryan
>>

>He posts as if he's the only person in the world (or at least in the
>Continental US) who knows how to make really good chocolate topped
>"English Toffee". BTDT years ago. I've even posted a good microwave
>"Almond Brittle" topped with chocolate. Tastes better than Heath Bars!
> His toffee is really not special.

Not all toffees are the same. Maybe your toffee pales in comparison to
John's coffee.

--
The real Bruce posts with NewsgroupDirect (see headers).
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:50:28 -0500, jmcquown >
> wrote:

>>> Whatever his other deficits, John *does* make good toffee.
>>> Who doesn't like nicely caramelized sugar?
>>>
>>> --Bryan
>>>

>> He posts as if he's the only person in the world (or at least in the
>> Continental US) who knows how to make really good chocolate topped
>> "English Toffee". BTDT years ago. I've even posted a good microwave
>> "Almond Brittle" topped with chocolate. Tastes better than Heath Bars!
>> His toffee is really not special.

> Not all toffees are the same. Maybe your toffee pales in comparison to
> John's coffee.

Here's a napkin. You have some toffee on your nose.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:38:47 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
> wrote:

>On Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 5:53:07 PM UTC-6, Alex wrote:
>> John Kuthe wrote:
>> > Had to be done! My nursing agency got my last 1# box, and I will take it to them next Tues when I take my time sheets in! The nice lady said she'd cry if I did not!
>> >
>> > John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

>> You can retrieve it from the dumpster on Wednesday!
>>

>Whatever his other deficits, John *does* make good toffee.
>Who doesn't like nicely caramelized sugar?
>
>--Bryan

Umm, a lot of people. Eating what is basically pure sugar is
disgusting.

--
The real Bruce posts with NewsgroupDirect (see headers).
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 11/02/2021 18:48, Bruce wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 16:38:47 -0800 (PST), Bryan Simmons
> > wrote:

>>> You can retrieve it from the dumpster on Wednesday!
>>>

>> Whatever his other deficits, John *does* make good toffee.
>> Who doesn't like nicely caramelized sugar?
>>
>> --Bryan

> Umm, a lot of people. Eating what is basically pure sugar is
> disgusting.

I don't know that I'd call it disgusting, but I find it unappealing.
Posted to rec.food.cooking