Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default I got an invitation for a Covid 19 vaccine here in STL

but the email form I filled out froze at "Submit" and would not complete!

The ****ER! I deleted the email! I tested negative for Covid 19 before before anyway!

John Kuthe, RN, BSN...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default KOOKthe got an invitation for a Lobotomy to fix his Mental Illness

On 2/23/2021 5:57 PM, Blithering Idiot KOOKthe wrote:

> but KOOKthe is too incompetent to fill out a form on-line!

THIS ISN'T YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGE BOARD, YOU BRAINDEAD ****TARD!

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR MENTAL DISORDERS, DUMB****!

You're still an unemployable failure and always will be!

You are a waste of air.

Nobody gives a shit about your house.
Nobody gives a shit about your sound system.
Nobody gives a shit about your car.
Nobody gives a shit about your exercise.
Nobody gives a shit about your chronic unemployment.
Nobody gives a shit about your mental illness.
Nobody gives a shit about your feeble attempts at "cooking."
Nobody gives a shit about your pointless pathetic "obsessions."
Nobody gives a shit about your life.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU. SHUT THE **** UP AND LEAVE!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 17:57:35 -0800 (PST), John Kuthe >
wrote:

>but the email form I filled out froze at "Submit" and would not complete!

Nice work, Mr computer engineer.

Grr! **** yeah!!!

> I tested negative for AIDS before before anyway!

Figures.

>John Kuthe, Too stupid to work a computer...

Posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
> but the email form I filled out froze at "Submit" and would not complete!
>
> The ****ER! I deleted the email! I tested negative for Covid 19 before before anyway!
>

> John Kuthe, RN, BSN...

No surprise.Â* It's never your fault.

You tested negative?Â* When?Â* You could have contracted it 10 minutes
later, genius.