Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default My fave soy sauce: Pearl River Bridge Superior Dark Soy Sauce

On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 11:11:47 AM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
> On 12/13/2020 3:45 AM, dsi1 wrote:
> > On Saturday, December 12, 2020 at 9:52:39 PM UTC-10, Leo wrote:
> >> On 2020 Dec 12, , dsi1 wrote
> >> (in >):
> >> That´s a good thing.

> > Yes, there are some people that understand the concept. Others, will never get it.
> >

> I follow celebrities. If it is good for the Kardashians, it is good for
> me.

Which soy sauce do they use? Have they marketed their own name-brand soy?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 13 Dec 2020 08:51:06 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Bruce wrote:
>> If the best tasting soy sauce was made with dog turds, I'd avoid it.

>Why? I made some good tasting nachos once using fresh dog turds.

I once knew a kid who ate a dog turd. He got strange zits all over his
face. Other than that he was ok. So dsi1 can continue consuming
Hawaiian soy sauce.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 13 Dec 2020 08:51:40 -0500, Gary > wrote:

>Leo wrote:
>> Bruce wrote:
>>> I guess you don't believe in doctors.

>> I believe in provable science. Everything else is best-guess. Is your life
>> defined by sweeping generalizations, what you heard on the news and notions?
>> You should fix that.
>>

>Many of us here have lived longer than Bruce. Let's wait and see if he's
>able to live so long with his culinary fears and restricted eating.

You make it too complicated. Take soy sauce again. There are 2 types:
the naturally brewed type and the chemically created type with
carcinogenics, preservatives, colorants and artificial flavours. They
stand next to each other in the supermarket. The price difference is
small. Why would you choose the second type?
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 1:14:46 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Dec 2020 08:51:40 -0500, Gary > wrote:

> >> I believe in provable science. Everything else is best-guess. Is your life
> >> defined by sweeping generalizations, what you heard on the news and notions?
> >> You should fix that.
> >>

> >Many of us here have lived longer than Bruce. Let's wait and see if he's
> >able to live so long with his culinary fears and restricted eating.

> You make it too complicated. Take soy sauce again. There are 2 types:
> the naturally brewed type and the chemically created type with
> carcinogenics, preservatives, colorants and artificial flavours. They
> stand next to each other in the supermarket. The price difference is
> small. Why would you choose the second type?

Bruce, hydrolyzed soy sauce is not carcinogenic. The colorant is
caramel color https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color#Toxicology
Some might have poassium sorbate in tiny quantities. I prefer
wheat-free tamaris, but that's a flavor thing. The only thing wrong with
this is that it doesn't taste very good.
https://www.amazon.com/Choy-Soy-Sauc.../dp/B000VDT2RI

--Bryan
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 2:28:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 1:14:46 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

> > >Many of us here have lived longer than Bruce. Let's wait and see if he's
> > >able to live so long with his culinary fears and restricted eating.

> > You make it too complicated. Take soy sauce again. There are 2 types:
> > the naturally brewed type and the chemically created type with
> > carcinogenics, preservatives, colorants and artificial flavours. They
> > stand next to each other in the supermarket. The price difference is
> > small. Why would you choose the second type?

> Bruce, hydrolyzed soy sauce is not carcinogenic. The colorant is
> caramel color https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color#Toxicology
> Some might have poassium sorbate in tiny quantities. I prefer
> wheat-free tamaris, but that's a flavor thing. The only thing wrong with
> this is that it doesn't taste very good.
> https://www.amazon.com/Choy-Soy-Sauc.../dp/B000VDT2RI
>
> --Bryan

I think he's talking about the sodium benzoate as a carcinogen. Aloha
uses sodium benzoate as a preservative.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 03:07:11 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 2:28:05 PM UTC-5, wrote:
>> On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 1:14:46 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

>> > You make it too complicated. Take soy sauce again. There are 2 types:
>> > the naturally brewed type and the chemically created type with
>> > carcinogenics, preservatives, colorants and artificial flavours. They
>> > stand next to each other in the supermarket. The price difference is
>> > small. Why would you choose the second type?

>> Bruce, hydrolyzed soy sauce is not carcinogenic. The colorant is
>> caramel color https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color#Toxicology
>> Some might have poassium sorbate in tiny quantities. I prefer
>> wheat-free tamaris, but that's a flavor thing. The only thing wrong with
>> this is that it doesn't taste very good.
>> https://www.amazon.com/Choy-Soy-Sauc.../dp/B000VDT2RI
>>
>> --Bryan

>I think he's talking about the sodium benzoate as a carcinogen. Aloha
>uses sodium benzoate as a preservative.

Yes, when they tested a bunch of chemical soy sauces, a lot had higher
levels than allowed. Now, if there were no alternatives, one might
shrug that off and use it anyway. But there are easily available
alternatives, as you know and use.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 9:28:05 AM UTC-10, wrote:
> On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 1:14:46 PM UTC-6, Bruce wrote:

> > >Many of us here have lived longer than Bruce. Let's wait and see if he's
> > >able to live so long with his culinary fears and restricted eating.

> > You make it too complicated. Take soy sauce again. There are 2 types:
> > the naturally brewed type and the chemically created type with
> > carcinogenics, preservatives, colorants and artificial flavours. They
> > stand next to each other in the supermarket. The price difference is
> > small. Why would you choose the second type?

> Bruce, hydrolyzed soy sauce is not carcinogenic. The colorant is
> caramel color https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color#Toxicology
> Some might have poassium sorbate in tiny quantities. I prefer
> wheat-free tamaris, but that's a flavor thing. The only thing wrong with
> this is that it doesn't taste very good.
> https://www.amazon.com/Choy-Soy-Sauc.../dp/B000VDT2RI
>
> --Bryan

Unless there's something seriously wrong, soy sauce is not carcinogenic. That's simply crazy talk. Last night I made shoyu chicken. I like to make shoyu chicken with Japanese shoyu but all I had was a big bottle of Chinese soy sauce. Chinese soy sauce has a deeper, darker, flavor but what the heck, I used it anyway. It was pretty darn good chicken.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/FDVGuRCaL88VRg4h7
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:23:19 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 9:28:05 AM UTC-10, wrote:

>> > You make it too complicated. Take soy sauce again. There are 2 types:
>> > the naturally brewed type and the chemically created type with
>> > carcinogenics, preservatives, colorants and artificial flavours. They
>> > stand next to each other in the supermarket. The price difference is
>> > small. Why would you choose the second type?

>> Bruce, hydrolyzed soy sauce is not carcinogenic. The colorant is
>> caramel color https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color#Toxicology
>> Some might have poassium sorbate in tiny quantities. I prefer
>> wheat-free tamaris, but that's a flavor thing. The only thing wrong with
>> this is that it doesn't taste very good.
>> https://www.amazon.com/Choy-Soy-Sauc.../dp/B000VDT2RI
>>
>> --Bryan

>Unless there's something seriously wrong, soy sauce is not carcinogenic. That's simply crazy talk.

Real soy sauce isn't. Bad soy sauce can be. Take Aloha soy sauce, for
instance. Brrr
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 9:30:38 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:23:19 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > wrote:

> >> Bruce, hydrolyzed soy sauce is not carcinogenic. The colorant is
> >> caramel color https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color#Toxicology
> >> Some might have poassium sorbate in tiny quantities. I prefer
> >> wheat-free tamaris, but that's a flavor thing. The only thing wrong with
> >> this is that it doesn't taste very good.
> >> https://www.amazon.com/Choy-Soy-Sauc.../dp/B000VDT2RI
> >>
> >> --Bryan

> >Unless there's something seriously wrong, soy sauce is not carcinogenic. That's simply crazy talk.

> Real soy sauce isn't. Bad soy sauce can be. Take Aloha soy sauce, for
> instance. Brrr

You like to divide the world into a series of ones and zeros. Good or bad. Safe or unsafe. Most people's brain operates like a quantum computer - things in the world can be in several states simultaneously. Most people's brains are crazy awesome!

https://www.analyticsinsight.net/chi...omputing-race/
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tue, 15 Dec 2020 Bruce wrote:

>On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>>> Bruce, hydrolyzed soy sauce is not carcinogenic. The colorant is
>>> caramel color https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color#Toxicology
>>> Some might have poassium sorbate in tiny quantities. I prefer
>>> wheat-free tamaris, but that's a flavor thing. The only thing wrong with
>>> this is that it doesn't taste very good.
>>> https://www.amazon.com/Choy-Soy-Sauc.../dp/B000VDT2RI
>>>
>>> --Bryan

>>I think he's talking about the sodium benzoate as a carcinogen. Aloha
>>uses sodium benzoate as a preservative.

>Yes, when they tested a bunch of chemical soy sauces, a lot had higher
>levels than allowed. Now, if there were no alternatives, one might
>shrug that off and use it anyway. But there are easily available
>alternatives, as you know and use.

For more years than I care to remember I've used Kikkoman; Tradionally
Brewed. Ingredients: Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt, Sodium Benzoat:
less than 1/10 of 1% as a preservative. I use the regular one, not
the low salt one. I tried the soy sauce in cruets on Chinese
restaurant tables, to me it's exactly the same as the **** water
that's in those plastic take out packets that i toss in the trash.
I've tried some pricey imported ones sold at Oriental markets in NYC's
China Town, tastes awful. As far as soy sauce goes to me Kikkoman is
by far the best. The bottle label I have says over 300 years of
Excellence. I buy it from BJs in 1 quart bottles and refill my 15
ounce Kikkoman bottle... says to keep it refrigerated. My 15 oz
bottle lives in my kitchen fridge, the 1 qt bottle lives in my
basement fridge. I'm really not interested in hearing about yoose
so-called authentic soy sauces... I'm not interested in slurping
Phillipino/Ukelele **** water.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:23:19 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 9:28:05 AM UTC-10, wrote:

>> > You make it too complicated. Take soy sauce again. There are 2 types:
>> > the naturally brewed type and the chemically created type with
>> > carcinogenics, preservatives, colorants and artificial flavours. They
>> > stand next to each other in the supermarket. The price difference is
>> > small. Why would you choose the second type?

>> Bruce, hydrolyzed soy sauce is not carcinogenic. The colorant is
>> caramel color https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color#Toxicology
>> Some might have poassium sorbate in tiny quantities. I prefer
>> wheat-free tamaris, but that's a flavor thing. The only thing wrong with
>> this is that it doesn't taste very good.
>> https://www.amazon.com/Choy-Soy-Sauc.../dp/B000VDT2RI
>>
>> --Bryan

>Unless there's something seriously wrong, soy sauce is not carcinogenic. That's simply crazy talk. Last night I made shoyu chicken. I like to make shoyu chicken with Japanese shoyu but all I had was a big bottle of Chinese soy sauce. Chinese soy sauce has a deeper, darker, flavor but what the heck, I used it anyway. It was pretty darn good chicken.
>
>https://photos.app.goo.gl/FDVGuRCaL88VRg4h7

Looks like a pile of shit covered in Brown Enamel Rustoleum... WTF
can't yoose maggots take a pic of food sliced and plated. Leave it to
a dumb Ukelele.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sheldon Martin wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:23:19 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > wrote:

>>> Bruce, hydrolyzed soy sauce is not carcinogenic. The colorant is
>>> caramel color https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color#Toxicology
>>> Some might have poassium sorbate in tiny quantities. I prefer
>>> wheat-free tamaris, but that's a flavor thing. The only thing wrong with
>>> this is that it doesn't taste very good.
>>> https://www.amazon.com/Choy-Soy-Sauc.../dp/B000VDT2RI
>>>
>>> --Bryan

>> Unless there's something seriously wrong, soy sauce is not carcinogenic. That's simply crazy talk. Last night I made shoyu chicken. I like to make shoyu chicken with Japanese shoyu but all I had was a big bottle of Chinese soy sauce. Chinese soy sauce has a deeper, darker, flavor but what the heck, I used it anyway. It was pretty darn good chicken.
>>
>> https://photos.app.goo.gl/FDVGuRCaL88VRg4h7

> Looks like a pile of shit covered in Brown Enamel Rustoleum... WTF
> can't yoose maggots take a pic of food sliced and plated. Leave it to
> a dumb Ukelele.

Pour me a glass or two of that crystal palace Popeye!

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Sheldon wrote:

> On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:23:19 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > wrote:

> >> Bruce, hydrolyzed soy sauce is not carcinogenic. The colorant is
> >> caramel color https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color#Toxicology
> >> Some might have poassium sorbate in tiny quantities. I prefer
> >> wheat-free tamaris, but that's a flavor thing. The only thing wrong with
> >> this is that it doesn't taste very good.
> >> https://www.amazon.com/Choy-Soy-Sauc.../dp/B000VDT2RI
> >>
> >> --Bryan

> >Unless there's something seriously wrong, soy sauce is not carcinogenic. That's simply crazy talk. Last night I made shoyu chicken. I like to make shoyu chicken with Japanese shoyu but all I had was a big bottle of Chinese soy sauce. Chinese soy sauce has a deeper, darker, flavor but what the heck, I used it anyway. It was pretty darn good chicken.
> >
> >https://photos.app.goo.gl/FDVGuRCaL88VRg4h7

> Looks like a pile of shit covered in Brown Enamel Rustoleum... WTF
> can't yoose maggots take a pic of food sliced and plated. Leave it to
> a dumb Ukelele.c...

Yikes! That is one repellant and FUGLI pic...looks like a medical textbook illustration of an impacted stool...

Lol...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Hank Rogers wrote:

> Sheldon Martin wrote:
> > On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:23:19 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > > wrote:

> >> Unless there's something seriously wrong, soy sauce is not carcinogenic. That's simply crazy talk. Last night I made shoyu chicken. I like to make shoyu chicken with Japanese shoyu but all I had was a big bottle of Chinese soy sauce. Chinese soy sauce has a deeper, darker, flavor but what the heck, I used it anyway. It was pretty darn good chicken.
> >>
> >> https://photos.app.goo.gl/FDVGuRCaL88VRg4h7

> > Looks like a pile of shit covered in Brown Enamel Rustoleum... WTF
> > can't yoose maggots take a pic of food sliced and plated. Leave it to
> > a dumb Ukelele.
> >

> Pour me a glass or two of that crystal palace Popeye!

After oogling THAT dizgusting pic, I'm going to pour me a massive tumbler of vin rosé...maybe later a snort of ipecac...

<chuckle>

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 13:19:56 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 9:30:38 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:23:19 -0800 (PST), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >Unless there's something seriously wrong, soy sauce is not carcinogenic. That's simply crazy talk.

>> Real soy sauce isn't. Bad soy sauce can be. Take Aloha soy sauce, for
>> instance. Brrr

>You like to divide the world into a series of ones and zeros. Good or bad. Safe or unsafe. Most people's brain operates like a quantum computer - things in the world can be in several states simultaneously. Most people's brains are crazy awesome!

Just buy a good soy sauce. Same supermarket, same price almost.
Problem solved. Hawaiian patriots will cry a little, but that's a
small price to pay. Man up, I'd say

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 11:52:19 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:23:19 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > wrote:

> >> Bruce, hydrolyzed soy sauce is not carcinogenic. The colorant is
> >> caramel color https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caramel_color#Toxicology
> >> Some might have poassium sorbate in tiny quantities. I prefer
> >> wheat-free tamaris, but that's a flavor thing. The only thing wrong with
> >> this is that it doesn't taste very good.
> >> https://www.amazon.com/Choy-Soy-Sauc.../dp/B000VDT2RI
> >>
> >> --Bryan

> >Unless there's something seriously wrong, soy sauce is not carcinogenic. That's simply crazy talk. Last night I made shoyu chicken. I like to make shoyu chicken with Japanese shoyu but all I had was a big bottle of Chinese soy sauce. Chinese soy sauce has a deeper, darker, flavor but what the heck, I used it anyway. It was pretty darn good chicken.
> >
> >https://photos.app.goo.gl/FDVGuRCaL88VRg4h7

> Looks like a pile of shit covered in Brown Enamel Rustoleum... WTF
> can't yoose maggots take a pic of food sliced and plated. Leave it to
> a dumb Ukelele.

What's kind of dumb and weird is saying the same thing over and over year after year. I'll give you a pass because you've suffered from some kind of brain damage.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 1:10:01 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 13:19:56 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> > wrote:
>
> >On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 9:30:38 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
> >> On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:23:19 -0800 (PST), dsi1

> >> Real soy sauce isn't. Bad soy sauce can be. Take Aloha soy sauce, for
> >> instance. Brrr

> >You like to divide the world into a series of ones and zeros. Good or bad. Safe or unsafe. Most people's brain operates like a quantum computer - things in the world can be in several states simultaneously. Most people's brains are crazy awesome!

> Just buy a good soy sauce. Same supermarket, same price almost.
> Problem solved. Hawaiian patriots will cry a little, but that's a
> small price to pay. Man up, I'd say

The Hawaiians love Kikkoman, Yamasa, and Aloha shoyu. What the heck do you have to do with this? I don't tell you what kind of Vegimite crap you should be shoving down your pie hole. That would be because what you eat is not a concern of mine. I like to mind my own business.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

dsi1 wrote:
> On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 11:52:19 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:23:19 -0800 (PST), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>>> Unless there's something seriously wrong, soy sauce is not carcinogenic. That's simply crazy talk. Last night I made shoyu chicken. I like to make shoyu chicken with Japanese shoyu but all I had was a big bottle of Chinese soy sauce. Chinese soy sauce has a deeper, darker, flavor but what the heck, I used it anyway. It was pretty darn good chicken.
>>>
>>> https://photos.app.goo.gl/FDVGuRCaL88VRg4h7

>> Looks like a pile of shit covered in Brown Enamel Rustoleum... WTF
>> can't yoose maggots take a pic of food sliced and plated. Leave it to
>> a dumb Ukelele.

> What's kind of dumb and weird is saying the same thing over and over year after year. I'll give you a pass because you've suffered from some kind of brain damage.

My guess is in the future, yoose will keep saying the same thing
.... whining that OTHERS are saying the same thing.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 16:20:42 -0800 (PST), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 1:10:01 PM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 13:19:56 -0800 (PST), dsi1
>> > wrote:

>> >You like to divide the world into a series of ones and zeros. Good or bad. Safe or unsafe. Most people's brain operates like a quantum computer - things in the world can be in several states simultaneously. Most people's brains are crazy awesome!

>> Just buy a good soy sauce. Same supermarket, same price almost.
>> Problem solved. Hawaiian patriots will cry a little, but that's a
>> small price to pay. Man up, I'd say

>The Hawaiians love Kikkoman, Yamasa, and Aloha shoyu. What the heck do you have to do with this? I don't tell you what kind of Vegimite crap you should be shoving down your pie hole. That would be because what you eat is not a concern of mine. I like to mind my own business.

Ah, you've misunderstood. You should eat anything you want. Healthy,
unhealthy, good or crap. Your call. Enjoy!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 2:28:13 PM UTC-10, Hank Rogers wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:
> > On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 11:52:19 AM UTC-10, Sheldon wrote:
> >> On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 11:23:19 -0800 (PST), dsi1

> >> Looks like a pile of shit covered in Brown Enamel Rustoleum... WTF
> >> can't yoose maggots take a pic of food sliced and plated. Leave it to
> >> a dumb Ukelele.

> > What's kind of dumb and weird is saying the same thing over and over year after year. I'll give you a pass because you've suffered from some kind of brain damage.
> >

> My guess is in the future, yoose will keep saying the same thing
> ... whining that OTHERS are saying the same thing.

Sorry pal, I'm not a whiny crybaby like you.

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

dsi1 wrote:

> On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 2:28:13 PM UTC-10, Hank Rogers wrote:
> > dsi1 wrote:

> > > What's kind of dumb and weird is saying the same thing over and over year after year. I'll give you a pass because you've suffered from some kind of brain damage.
> > >

> > My guess is in the future, yoose will keep saying the same thing
> > ... whining that OTHERS are saying the same thing.

> Sorry pal, I'm not a whiny crybaby like you.

Ruh - roh...!!! Next thing you'll be saying that Hank is playing "mind games" with you...

--
Best
Greg
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 3:28:43 PM UTC-10, GM wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:

> > > My guess is in the future, yoose will keep saying the same thing
> > > ... whining that OTHERS are saying the same thing.

> > Sorry pal, I'm not a whiny crybaby like you.

> Ruh - roh...!!! Next thing you'll be saying that Hank is playing "mind games" with you...
>
> --
> Best
> Greg

There's no mind games with that guy. Mind games are the domain of manipulators such as yourself. People like you are not to be trusted and I'll always protect my kids from creeps like you.
Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

dsi1 wrote:

> On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 3:28:43 PM UTC-10, GM wrote:
> > dsi1 wrote:

> > > Sorry pal, I'm not a whiny crybaby like you.

> > Ruh - roh...!!! Next thing you'll be saying that Hank is playing "mind games" with you...
> >
> > --
> > Best
> > Greg

> There's no mind games with that guy. Mind games are the domain of manipulators such as yourself. People like you are not to be trusted and I'll always protect my kids from creeps like you.

Hey, that would make a GREAT sig line...!!!

:-D

--
Best
Greg

"Mind games are the domain of manipulators such as yourself. People like you are not to be trusted and I'll always protect my kids from creeps like you..."

Posted to rec.food.cooking

GM wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:

>>> Ruh - roh...!!! Next thing you'll be saying that Hank is playing "mind games" with you...
>>>
>>> --
>>> Best
>>> Greg

>> There's no mind games with that guy. Mind games are the domain of manipulators such as yourself. People like you are not to be trusted and I'll always protect my kids from creeps like you.

> Hey, that would make a GREAT sig line...!!!
>
> :-D

Looks good, but can you make it have denser print?

Posted to rec.food.cooking
GM GM is offline

Hank Rogers wrote:

> GM wrote:
> > dsi1 wrote:

> >> There's no mind games with that guy. Mind games are the domain of manipulators such as yourself. People like you are not to be trusted and I'll always protect my kids from creeps like you.

> > Hey, that would make a GREAT sig line...!!!
> >
> > :-D
> >

> Looks good, but can you make it have denser print?

Sorry, no can do...

:-(

--
Best
Greg

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, December 14, 2020 at 3:49:21 PM UTC-10, GM wrote:
> dsi1 wrote:

> > > Ruh - roh...!!! Next thing you'll be saying that Hank is playing "mind games" with you...
> > >
> > > --
> > > Best
> > > Greg

> > There's no mind games with that guy. Mind games are the domain of manipulators such as yourself. People like you are not to be trusted and I'll always protect my kids from creeps like you.

> Hey, that would make a GREAT sig line...!!!
>
> :-D
>
> --
> Best
> Greg
>
> dsi1 said about me on rec.food.cooking:
> "Mind games are the domain of manipulators such as yourself. People like you are not to be trusted and I'll always protect my kids from creeps like you..."

Oh yeah, I got your number, pal.
I'd use that as a sig line but this ain't the 1990's...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2020 Dec 14, , dsi1 wrote
(in >):

> The Hawaiians love Kikkoman, Yamasa, and Aloha shoyu. What the heck do you
> have to do with this? I don't tell you what kind of Vegimite crap you should
> be shoving down your pie hole. That would be because what you eat is not a
> concern of mine. I like to mind my own business.

I have a jar of Vegemite and a jar of Marmite, unopened and at least ten
years old. I bought them on a whim once. I thought I´d have some friends
over for a party. I forgot that I was too old to want to bother with a party.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, December 15, 2020 at 1:56:38 PM UTC-10, Leo wrote:
> On 2020 Dec 14, , dsi1 wrote
> (in >):
> > The Hawaiians love Kikkoman, Yamasa, and Aloha shoyu. What the heck do you
> > have to do with this? I don't tell you what kind of Vegimite crap you should
> > be shoving down your pie hole. That would be because what you eat is not a
> > concern of mine. I like to mind my own business.

> I have a jar of Vegemite and a jar of Marmite, unopened and at least ten
> years old. I bought them on a whim once. I thought I´d have some friends
> over for a party. I forgot that I was too old to want to bother with a party.

My Swedish step-mom gave me some Kalles Kaviar. It's salted cod roe in a tube. That's some scary stuff! OTOH, it's pretty tasty too. It's awesome rich in umami. My guess is that Vegemite is similar. My son loves the stuff. I think the whole of Sweden loves that stuff. I believe you have an IKEA in your land - you should pick up a tube. Ha ha, just kidding.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMyfZydK-4s
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/15/2020 6:56 PM, Leo wrote:
> I have a jar of Vegemite and a jar of Marmite, unopened and at least ten
> years old. I bought them on a whim once. I thought I´d have some friends
> over for a party. I forgot that I was too old to want to bother with a party.

LOL I don't have the patience for long parties anymore. I'll go to one
as a guest where I can leave when I want but not host my own.