Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Dessert! Banana, avocado, sliced small, vanilla ice cream, cashews,Hershey's syrup!

YUM!!!

Now I have to floss it out of my teeth before bed!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 11:22:34 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> YUM!!!
>
> Now I have to floss it out of my teeth before bed!
>
> John Kuthe...

Why does a big-time chocolatier like you use something as crappy as
Hershey's syrup?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 4:53:14 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 11:22:34 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> > YUM!!!
> >
> > Now I have to floss it out of my teeth before bed!
> >
> > John Kuthe...

> Why does a big-time chocolatier like you use something as crappy as
> Hershey's syrup?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Because it's better and easier than NO chocolate!

And I am not a big time chocolatier, just KutheChocolates.com!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and Off Fossil Fuels By November 2019! You? ;-)