Old 13-09-2019, 07:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Made a batch of my Mushroom Spinach Stuffs this afternoon!

It's in the big cook pan on the stove covered with a pizza pan!

Yummy dressing for cooked veggies for my Std Meal! Mixed with as TBS of butter too, melted in the cook pan! YUM-O!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and So Much more!

Old 14-09-2019, 12:08 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 11:52:54 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
wrote:

It's in the big cook pan on the stove covered with a pizza pan!

Yummy dressing for cooked veggies for my Std Meal! Mixed with as TBS of butter too, melted in the cook pan! YUM-O!

Sounds good John. These are cooked in an oven, yes?
Old 14-09-2019, 12:51 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
It's in the big cook pan on the stove covered with a pizza pan!

Yummy dressing for cooked veggies for my Std Meal! Mixed with as TBS of butter too, melted in the cook pan! YUM-O!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and So Much more!

If it doesn't have garlic it's crap.
Old 14-09-2019, 01:17 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 19:51:17 -0400, Alex wrote:

John Kuthe wrote:
It's in the big cook pan on the stove covered with a pizza pan!

Yummy dressing for cooked veggies for my Std Meal! Mixed with as TBS of butter too, melted in the cook pan! YUM-O!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and So Much more!

If it doesn't have garlic it's crap.

Yes, everything savoury must have garlic.
Old 14-09-2019, 10:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

It's in the big cook pan on the stove covered with a pizza pan!

Yummy dressing for cooked veggies for my Std Meal! Mixed with as TBS of butter too, melted in the cook pan! YUM-O!

Sounds good John. These are cooked in an oven, yes?

Yeahright. This is just slop he slops on other slop.

It used to be called 'cashew surprise', but I guess he ran out of
cashews and the last batch made everybody physically sick.

-sw

Old 15-09-2019, 02:40 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/13/19 11:52 AM, John Kuthe wrote:
It's in the big cook pan on the stove covered with a pizza pan!

Yummy dressing for cooked veggies for my Std Meal! Mixed with as TBS of butter too, melted in the cook pan! YUM-O!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and So Much more!

you're eating mushrooms grown by the corrupt capitalists that use coal
powered energy

Old 15-09-2019, 03:41 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
It's in the big cook pan on the stove covered with a pizza pan!

Yummy dressing for cooked veggies for my Std Meal! Mixed with as TBS of butter too, melted in the cook pan! YUM-O!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and So Much more!

If it doesn't have garlic it's crap.

Yes, everything savoury must have garlic.

At least we agree on something...

Old 15-09-2019, 01:40 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

John Kuthe wrote:
It's in the big cook pan on the stove covered with a pizza pan!

Yummy dressing for cooked veggies for my Std Meal! Mixed with
as TBS of butter too, melted in the cook pan! YUM-O!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and So Much more!
If it doesn't have garlic it's crap.

Yes, everything savoury must have garlic.

At least we agree on something...

LOL! My friend Susan goes through 1 cup minced garlic and 1 cup
granulated every 2 months like clockwork. We do a savory spice shop
collective order every 2 months. We pretty much get a 2 cup bag of
each and one of the others in our group splits the other cup of
granulated so it works out as I don't use that much granulated here.

Old 17-09-2019, 12:01 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

cshenk wrote:

John Kuthe wrote:
It's in the big cook pan on the stove covered with a pizza pan!

Yummy dressing for cooked veggies for my Std Meal! Mixed with
as TBS of butter too, melted in the cook pan! YUM-O!

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist and So Much more!
If it doesn't have garlic it's crap.
Yes, everything savoury must have garlic.

At least we agree on something...

LOL! My friend Susan goes through 1 cup minced garlic and 1 cup
granulated every 2 months like clockwork. We do a savory spice shop
collective order every 2 months. We pretty much get a 2 cup bag of
each and one of the others in our group splits the other cup of
granulated so it works out as I don't use that much granulated here.

Is it sold in a liquid like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Minc...GGSGZ0BHJWQK80

I've tried one like this and it had an odd taste.
Old 17-09-2019, 06:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:01:48 -0400, Alex wrote:

cshenk wrote:

LOL! My friend Susan goes through 1 cup minced garlic and 1 cup
granulated every 2 months like clockwork. We do a savory spice shop
collective order every 2 months. We pretty much get a 2 cup bag of
each and one of the others in our group splits the other cup of
granulated so it works out as I don't use that much granulated here.

Is it sold in a liquid like this?

https://www.amazon.com/Kirkland-Minc...GGSGZ0BHJWQK80

I've tried one like this and it had an odd taste.

I think that any form of garlic other than fresly lopped off of a
full head has a degraded or odd taste. Even the pre-peeled garlic
free of it's papery skin that many stores sell is bunk stuff (costco
sells that, too).

I do use about 3TB of granulated garlic every 6 weeks or so.
Usually in a rub for meat or chicken or a sprinkle for fried
potatoes.

-sw