Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default YUM! I made another batch of mushrooms and spinach and YUM!!

I warmed up a small bowlful and it's delish!

Not hard to make. Just get a bunch of mushrooms and a bunch of spinach and a big deep skillet! I clean and slice the mushrooms, then finely dice a med.. onion + black pepper and garlic and cook some in EVOO, and as the mushrooms cook down start adding the spinach. It too will cook down. Make sure you add enough EVOO and black pepper to everything as you add more mushrooms and the spinach to cook.

I usually eat it on the broccoli or green beans I make for myself, but it's great all by itself too!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Sounds good. I did the same last night using salted butter instead of eevo and added cheese. Had it on a roll like a meatless cheesesteak.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 3:21:16 AM UTC-5, Thomas wrote:
> Sounds good. I did the same last night using salted butter instead of eevo and added cheese. Had it on a roll like a meatless cheesesteak.

Yep! Those 'Shrooms are meaty, eh? I use ONLY unsalted butter as salt is cheap and I can add more anytime I want, but it;'s really hard to get the salt back OUT!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 8:34:58 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 3:21:16 AM UTC-5, Thomas wrote:
> > Sounds good. I did the same last night using salted butter instead of eevo and added cheese. Had it on a roll like a meatless cheesesteak.

> Yep! Those 'Shrooms are meaty, eh? I use ONLY unsalted butter as salt is cheap and I can add more anytime I want, but it;'s really hard to get the salt back OUT!
>
> John Kuthe...

I've never had a desire to get the salt back out. I always add
more salt anyway.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 8:34:58 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> I use ONLY unsalted butter as salt is cheap and I can add more anytime I want, but it;'s really hard to get the salt back OUT!
>
> John Kuthe...

To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased any at least.
I enjoy salt.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Thomas" > wrote in message
> On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 8:34:58 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I use ONLY unsalted butter as salt is cheap and I can add more anytime I
>> want, but it;'s really hard to get the salt back OUT!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased any
> at least.
> I enjoy salt.

I don't care for unsalted butter at all.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cheri" wrote in message news
"Thomas" > wrote in message
> On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 8:34:58 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I use ONLY unsalted butter as salt is cheap and I can add more anytime I
>> want, but it;'s really hard to get the salt back OUT!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

> To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased any
> at least.
> I enjoy salt.

I don't care for unsalted butter at all.

Cheri

==

No, it's not something I have ever bought or felt a need to.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/28/2018 9:48 AM, Cheri wrote:
> "Thomas" > wrote in message
>> On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 8:34:58 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> *I use ONLY unsalted butter as salt is cheap and I can add more
>>> anytime I want, but it;'s really hard to get the salt back OUT!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased
>> any at least.
>> I enjoy salt.

> I don't care for unsalted butter at all.
>
> Cheri

I can see it used in baking, but I don't like it on bread. I see no
reason to keep two types of butter so we buy salted.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message
> On 9/28/2018 9:48 AM, Cheri wrote:

>>> To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased any
>>> at least.
>>> I enjoy salt.

>> I don't care for unsalted butter at all.
>>
>> Cheri

> I can see it used in baking, but I don't like it on bread. I see no
> reason to keep two types of butter so we buy salted.

I've always used salted even in baking.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 10:48:12 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:

> "Ed Pawlowski" > wrote in message

> >> I don't care for unsalted butter at all.
> >>
> >> Cheri

> > I can see it used in baking, but I don't like it on bread. I see no
> > reason to keep two types of butter so we buy salted.

> I've always used salted even in baking.
>
> Cheri

I'm agreeing with everybody else who said they only buy and use salted
butter. I'm no baker by anyone's imagination but I've always used
salted butter in what little I do sling in the oven. If I were a
serious baker I'd still use salted butter and just cut back a smidge
on any salt called for in a recipe.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 11:22:03 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 10:48:12 AM UTC-5, Cheri wrote:

> > > I can see it used in baking, but I don't like it on bread. I see no
> > > reason to keep two types of butter so we buy salted.

> > I've always used salted even in baking.
> >
> > Cheri
> >

> I'm agreeing with everybody else who said they only buy and use salted
> butter. I'm no baker by anyone's imagination but I've always used
> salted butter in what little I do sling in the oven. If I were a
> serious baker I'd still use salted butter and just cut back a smidge
> on any salt called for in a recipe.

If you'd use salted butter in some baked goods, you could break them!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 9/28/2018 12:36 PM, John Kuthe wrote:

>>> I've always used salted even in baking.
>>>
>>> Cheri
>>>

>> I'm agreeing with everybody else who said they only buy and use salted
>> butter. I'm no baker by anyone's imagination but I've always used
>> salted butter in what little I do sling in the oven. If I were a
>> serious baker I'd still use salted butter and just cut back a smidge
>> on any salt called for in a recipe.

> If you'd use salted butter in some baked goods, you could break them!
>
> John Kuthe...

What types of baked goods would be ruined? It has never bothered
anything we've made but it is mostly cakes, not some more sophisticated
pastry.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 12:08:47 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> >> I'm agreeing with everybody else who said they only buy and use salted
> >> butter. I'm no baker by anyone's imagination but I've always used
> >> salted butter in what little I do sling in the oven. If I were a
> >> serious baker I'd still use salted butter and just cut back a smidge
> >> on any salt called for in a recipe.

> > If you'd use salted butter in some baked goods, you could break them!
> >
> > John Kuthe...
> >

> What types of baked goods would be ruined? It has never bothered
> anything we've made but it is mostly cakes, not some more sophisticated
> pastry.

Dunno but there's got to be a good reason why baking recipes always specify UNsalted butter.

I know THIS from experience: when making chocolate chip cookies do NOT put in a bunch of salt! A friend's young daughter and I were making choc chip cookies and she was measuring salt and oops, put in way too much! We baked some off anyway, but YUCK!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 2:02:21 PM UTC-4, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> >> If you'd use salted butter in some baked goods, you could break
> >> them!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...
> >>

> > What types of baked goods would be ruined? It has never bothered
> > anything we've made but it is mostly cakes, not some more
> > sophisticated pastry.
> >

> If your recipe calls for salt and you're using salted butter, you
> should eliminate the salt called for in the recipe.

My chocolate chip cookies don't care. I use salted butter, and
often add a bit more (not carefully leveling across the measuring
spoon) salt.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 1:43:33 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > If you'd use salted butter in some baked goods, you could break them!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...
> > >

> > What types of baked goods would be ruined? It has never bothered
> > anything we've made but it is mostly cakes, not some more sophisticated
> > pastry.

> Dunno but there's got to be a good reason why baking recipes always specify UNsalted butter.
>
> I know THIS from experience: when making chocolate chip cookies do NOT put in a bunch of salt! A friend's young daughter and I were making choc chip cookies and she was measuring salt and oops, put in way too much! We baked some off anyway, but YUCK!

What's "a bunch"? A teaspoon when you intended half a teaspoon? A
tablespoon when you intended a teaspoon? A cup when you intended
a shake?

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Thomas wrote:

> To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased any at least.
> I enjoy salt.

Unsalted butter is a totally different animal. It's got a sweeter
taste. I like both but lean to the salted butter. If I buy 3
pounds, it's usually 2lb salted and 1 pound unsalted.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Ed Pawlowski wrote:

> On 9/28/2018 9:48 AM, Cheri wrote:

> >> To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased
> >> any at least.
> >> I enjoy salt.

> > I don't care for unsalted butter at all.
> >
> > Cheri

> I can see it used in baking, but I don't like it on bread. I see no
> reason to keep two types of butter so we buy salted.

I normally have salted but occasionally the unsalted on bread or
rolls makes me happy too.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 1:12:22 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 1:43:33 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > What types of baked goods would be ruined? It has never bothered
> > > anything we've made but it is mostly cakes, not some more sophisticated
> > > pastry.

> > Dunno but there's got to be a good reason why baking recipes always specify UNsalted butter.
> >
> > I know THIS from experience: when making chocolate chip cookies do NOT put in a bunch of salt! A friend's young daughter and I were making choc chip cookies and she was measuring salt and oops, put in way too much! We baked some off anyway, but YUCK!

> What's "a bunch"? A teaspoon when you intended half a teaspoon? A
> tablespoon when you intended a teaspoon? A cup when you intended
> a shake?
>
> Cindy Hamilton

"Way too much!" Tablespoon or two, I think. They were sweet, chocolate but too salty! NOT what you expect from a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 3:28:26 PM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 1:12:22 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> > > Dunno but there's got to be a good reason why baking recipes always specify UNsalted butter.
> > >
> > > I know THIS from experience: when making chocolate chip cookies do NOT put in a bunch of salt! A friend's young daughter and I were making choc chip cookies and she was measuring salt and oops, put in way too much! We baked some off anyway, but YUCK!

> > What's "a bunch"? A teaspoon when you intended half a teaspoon? A
> > tablespoon when you intended a teaspoon? A cup when you intended
> > a shake?
> >
> > Cindy Hamilton

> "Way too much!" Tablespoon or two, I think. They were sweet, chocolate but too salty! NOT what you expect from a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie!
>
> John Kuthe...

Ok, that is way too much. Totally unlike using salted butter
along with the amount of salt called for on the recipe.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 12:43:33 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:

> > > If you'd use salted butter in some baked goods, you could break them!
> > >
> > > John Kuthe...
> > >

> > What types of baked goods would be ruined? It has never bothered
> > anything we've made but it is mostly cakes, not some more sophisticated
> > pastry.

> Dunno but there's got to be a good reason why baking recipes always specify UNsalted butter.
>
> I know THIS from experience: when making chocolate chip cookies do NOT put in a bunch of salt! A friend's young daughter and I were making choc chip cookies and she was measuring salt and oops, put in way too much! We baked some off anyway, but YUCK!
>
> John Kuthe€¦

As I previously stated, I'd just use a tad less salt the recipe called for.
Those chocolate chip cookies were ruined by an accidental additional of WAY
too much salt, not because you used salted butter and the recommended
measurement of salt.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 1:02:21 PM UTC-5, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> If your recipe calls for salt and you're using salted butter, you
> should eliminate the salt called for in the recipe.

That's not necessary at all. Just use less salt than the recipe calls for
when using unsalted butter. Completely eliminating salt because all you
have is salted butter would result in a flat tasting finished product.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 1:31:16 PM UTC-5, Gary wrote:

> Unsalted butter is a totally different animal. It's got a sweeter
> taste. I like both but lean to the salted butter. If I buy 3
> pounds, it's usually 2lb salted and 1 pound unsalted.

Unsalted butter does not cross my threshold. Butter freezes well, too.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 06:44:07 -0700 (PDT), Thomas >
wrote:

>On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 8:34:58 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>> I use ONLY unsalted butter as salt is cheap and I can add more anytime I want, but it;'s really hard to get the salt back OUT!
>>
>> John Kuthe...

>To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased any at least.
>I enjoy salt.

If you're making something sweet, the salt can be in the way.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:28:22 -0700 (PDT), John Kuthe
> wrote:

>On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 1:12:22 PM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

>> > Dunno but there's got to be a good reason why baking recipes always specify UNsalted butter.
>> >
>> > I know THIS from experience: when making chocolate chip cookies do NOT put in a bunch of salt! A friend's young daughter and I were making choc chip cookies and she was measuring salt and oops, put in way too much! We baked some off anyway, but YUCK!

>> What's "a bunch"? A teaspoon when you intended half a teaspoon? A
>> tablespoon when you intended a teaspoon? A cup when you intended
>> a shake?
>>
>> Cindy Hamilton

>"Way too much!" Tablespoon or two, I think. They were sweet, chocolate but too salty! NOT what you expect from a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie!

Happened to me too when I made a tarte tatin and used salted butter.
It came out too too salty.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:41:21 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 1:31:16 PM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
>>
>> Unsalted butter is a totally different animal. It's got a sweeter
>> taste. I like both but lean to the salted butter. If I buy 3
>> pounds, it's usually 2lb salted and 1 pound unsalted.
>>

>Unsalted butter does not cross my threshold.

Hey, it's not a Mexican.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 3:16:56 PM UTC-5, Brice wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:41:21 -0700 (PDT), "
> > wrote:
>
> >Unsalted butter does not cross my threshold.

> Hey, it's not a Mexican.

They're welcome to cross my threshold if they were born here or came across
the border legally.

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 4:11:30 PM UTC-4, Brice wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 06:44:07 -0700 (PDT), Thomas >
> wrote:
>
> >On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 8:34:58 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
> >> I use ONLY unsalted butter as salt is cheap and I can add more anytime I want, but it;'s really hard to get the salt back OUT!
> >>
> >> John Kuthe...

> >To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased any at least.
> >I enjoy salt.

> If you're making something sweet, the salt can be in the way.

Or not. One of my favorites is caramel chocolate-chip cookie with
coarse salt sprinkled on top.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 13:21:34 -0700 (PDT), "
> wrote:

>On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 3:16:56 PM UTC-5, Brice wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:41:21 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Unsalted butter does not cross my threshold.

>> Hey, it's not a Mexican.
>>

>They're welcome to cross my threshold if they were born here or came across
>the border legally.

Fair enough.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 3:05:13 AM UTC-10, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

> I've never had a desire to get the salt back out. I always add
> more salt anyway.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Salt is a good thing - taste-wise. OTOH, I had to adjust the salt in my cooking because we're no longer eating rice. Eating rice with food allows you to get away with very salty food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdT3vhV3DyY&t=2330

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 13:41:22 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
> wrote:

>On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 4:11:30 PM UTC-4, Brice wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 06:44:07 -0700 (PDT), Thomas >
>> wrote:

>> >To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased any at least.
>> >I enjoy salt.

>> If you're making something sweet, the salt can be in the way.

>Or not. One of my favorites is caramel chocolate-chip cookie with
>coarse salt sprinkled on top.

Yes, there is the odd exception.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"John Kuthe" > wrote in message
> On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 11:22:03 AM UTC-5,
> wrote:

>> > I've always used salted even in baking.
>> >
>> > Cheri
>> >

>> I'm agreeing with everybody else who said they only buy and use salted
>> butter. I'm no baker by anyone's imagination but I've always used
>> salted butter in what little I do sling in the oven. If I were a
>> serious baker I'd still use salted butter and just cut back a smidge
>> on any salt called for in a recipe.

> If you'd use salted butter in some baked goods, you could break them!
>
> John Kuthe...

I've never had that happen with any of the "goods" I bake.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Cindy Hamilton" > wrote in message
> On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 2:02:21 PM UTC-4, Wayne Boatwright wrote:

>> > What types of baked goods would be ruined? It has never bothered
>> > anything we've made but it is mostly cakes, not some more
>> > sophisticated pastry.
>> >

>> If your recipe calls for salt and you're using salted butter, you
>> should eliminate the salt called for in the recipe.

> My chocolate chip cookies don't care. I use salted butter, and
> often add a bit more (not carefully leveling across the measuring
> spoon) salt.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Mine either.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

> wrote in message
> On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 3:16:56 PM UTC-5, Brice wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:41:21 -0700 (PDT), "
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >Unsalted butter does not cross my threshold.

>> Hey, it's not a Mexican.
>>

> They're welcome to cross my threshold if they were born here or came
> across
> the border legally.

Amen.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

"Brice" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 06:44:07 -0700 (PDT), Thomas >
> wrote:
>
>>On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 8:34:58 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I use ONLY unsalted butter as salt is cheap and I can add more anytime
>>> I want, but it;'s really hard to get the salt back OUT!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>>To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased any
>>at least.
>>I enjoy salt.

> If you're making something sweet, the salt can be in the way.

I've never found that to be true.

Cheri

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 15:27:18 +0100, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"Cheri" wrote in message news >
>"Thomas" > wrote in message
>> On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 8:34:58 AM UTC-4, John Kuthe wrote:
>>> I use ONLY unsalted butter as salt is cheap and I can add more anytime I
>>> want, but it;'s really hard to get the salt back OUT!
>>>
>>> John Kuthe...

>> To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased any
>> at least.
>> I enjoy salt.

>I don't care for unsalted butter at all.
>
>Cheri
>
>==
>
>No, it's not something I have ever bought or felt a need to.

I've only ever bought it by accident. I really wish they wouldn't put
salted and unsalted side-by-side in the dairy fridge.

Doris

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 27 Sep 2018, John Kuthe wrote:

> I warmed up a small bowlful and it's delish!
>
> Not hard to make. Just get a bunch of mushrooms and a bunch of spinach
> and a big deep skillet! I clean and slice the mushrooms, then finely
> dice a med. onion + black pepper and garlic and cook some in EVOO, and
> as the mushrooms cook down start adding the spinach. It too will cook
> down. Make sure you add enough EVOO and black pepper to everything as
> you add more mushrooms and the spinach to cook.
>
> I usually eat it on the broccoli or green beans I make for myself, but
> it's great all by itself too!

Does it give that gritty-teeth feeling, though?
Sometimes spinach will make my teeth feel weird about 5 minutes after I've
eaten it.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 9:28:43 PM UTC-5, Doris Night wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 15:27:18 +0100, "Ophelia" >
> wrote:
>

> >"Cheri" wrote in message news > >

> >> To my knowledge, I have never had unsalted butter. I never purchased any
> >> at least.
> >> I enjoy salt.

> >I don't care for unsalted butter at all.
> >
> >Cheri
> >
> >==
> >
> >No, it's not something I have ever bought or felt a need to.

> I've only ever bought it by accident. I really wish they wouldn't put
> salted and unsalted side-by-side in the dairy fridge.
>
> Doris

Yeah, I've accidentally gotten salted butter, and it's kinda good, but I like adding my own salt

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 10:20:04 PM UTC-5, barbie gee wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Sep 2018, John Kuthe wrote:
>
> > I warmed up a small bowlful and it's delish!
> >
> > Not hard to make. Just get a bunch of mushrooms and a bunch of spinach
> > and a big deep skillet! I clean and slice the mushrooms, then finely
> > dice a med. onion + black pepper and garlic and cook some in EVOO, and
> > as the mushrooms cook down start adding the spinach. It too will cook
> > down. Make sure you add enough EVOO and black pepper to everything as
> > you add more mushrooms and the spinach to cook.
> >
> > I usually eat it on the broccoli or green beans I make for myself, but
> > it's great all by itself too!

> Does it give that gritty-teeth feeling, though?
> Sometimes spinach will make my teeth feel weird about 5 minutes after I've
> eaten it.

Not the hydroponically grown baby spinach we get today. That was some the old full plant leaf sandy grown spinach which I miss terribly. I LOVED the big ole spinach leaves you had to wash off to get the sand off of them!

John Kuthe...
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, September 27, 2018 at 9:55:00 PM UTC-5, John Kuthe wrote:
> I warmed up a small bowlful and it's delish!
>
> Not hard to make. Just get a bunch of mushrooms and a bunch of spinach and a big deep skillet! I clean and slice the mushrooms, then finely dice a med. onion + black pepper and garlic and cook some in EVOO, and as the mushrooms cook down start adding the spinach. It too will cook down. Make sure you add enough EVOO and black pepper to everything as you add more mushrooms and the spinach to cook.
>
> I usually eat it on the broccoli or green beans I make for myself, but it's great all by itself too!
>
> John Kuthe...

And I was SO FORTUNATE to have made this DELICIOUS vegetarian dish for My Lady Love, as she had to get up to school early this Sat AM after being at a Women's Conference in Houston TX this week! And her flight didn't get into STL until midnight last night!

I had my breakfast with her before she left up to school too!

Now on my Second Cuppa Plus and my Lady love is attending her Sat. class! :-)

Life is GOOD!!! :-)

John Kuthe...