Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Sriracha maker Huy Fong ordered to pay millions in damages to chili pepper supplier Underwood Ranches

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...al_taboolafeed

>>>Of course, everybody reads the San Gabriel Valley Tribune daily.
>>>
>>>Whenever anybody says something on the Internet, some anal asshole
>>>will find an exception to "prove you wrong" regardless of any
>>>literary licenses you've used.
>>>
>>>****ing terd, nailing it as usual!!! <high five>
>>>
>>>-sw

>> oh the irony

>Irony of what? Typical evasive comment after getting nailed.
>
>-sw

really? I typically evade? please provide six examples

I will follow up with six examples of you being an "anal asshole"
(that should take about 15 seconds)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 09:15:43 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 12:12:42 AM UTC-10, Bruce wrote:
>> On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 02:55:58 -0700 (PDT), Cindy Hamilton
>> > wrote:

>> >Authenticity isn't everything. What happens when a new food is introduced
>> >into a country? Let's say: chile peppers. Does authentic cookery eschew
>> >or embrace the new ingredient?

>> I agree it's not all about authenticity. But if dsi1 needs sugar for
>> everything, he can keep his Hawaii food. May I suggest ketchup to him?
>> Tastes great over everything!

>That's simply not true. The Hawaiians, Polynesians, Americans, Portuguese, Puerto Ricans, have flavor profiles that don't include much sugar. I'll use sugar when it's appropriate - not on everything.
>
>Your ignorance about the cuisines of this rock and cooking in general shows every time yoose opens yer trap. I don't mind though. After all, it's your funeral. Your stinkin' rotten corpse will displayed open casket for all to see for long, long, time. ;P

Uh oh, somebody hasn't had their sugar today. Those Hawaiians are a
bunch of addicts!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

lid writes:

>B. wrote:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...al_taboolafeed

>>>Irony of what? Typical evasive comment after getting nailed.
>>>
>>>-sw

>> really? I typically evade? please provide six examples

>I said "typical evasive comment". Typical of *people*, not
>necessarily you. Again, you failed the English language - nailing
>it as usual!

uh huh sure

you are wrong again, of course -- "to interpret what I wrote in the way
I now conveniently say is the ONLY interpretation" does not equal "the
English Language"

>> I will follow up with six examples of you being an "anal asshole"
>> (that should take about 15 seconds)

>I'll still take those 6 examples of my being anal in the same
>obscure way as your comment earlier. I'll take 4 for now.
>
>-sw

YAWN

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 3:58:12 AM UTC-10, songbird wrote:
> U.S Janet B wrote:
> > It really isn't much clearer in the many articles out there.
> > Perhaps this:
> > https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/lo...on/1596810001/

> better at least. thanks.
>
> unfortunately this just goes to show that you
> really do want things spelled out in writing when
> it comes down to business arrangements...
>

> songbird

It's a cultural difference. Asians will spend a lot of time fostering relationships between business partners. Trust plays an important role in the Asian way of doing business. The concept of "face" is also important i.e., not making the people you deal with and yourself look bad. Doing business on a handshake requires a lot of trust on both sides. Mostly, Western businessmen do not trust each other.

https://multilingual.com/building-pr...ionships-asia/

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 19:00:22 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 3:58:12 AM UTC-10, songbird wrote:
>> U.S Janet B wrote:
>> > It really isn't much clearer in the many articles out there.
>> > Perhaps this:
>> > https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/lo...on/1596810001/

>> better at least. thanks.
>>
>> unfortunately this just goes to show that you
>> really do want things spelled out in writing when
>> it comes down to business arrangements...
>>

>> songbird

>It's a cultural difference. Asians will spend a lot of time fostering relationships between business partners. Trust plays an important role in the Asian way of doing business. The concept of "face" is also important i.e., not making the people you deal with and yourself look bad. Doing business on a handshake requires a lot of trust on both sides. Mostly, Western businessmen do not trust each other.

Blanket Statement Man strikes again!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:07:48 +1000, Bruce >
wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 19:00:22 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
> wrote:

>>> better at least. thanks.
>>>
>>> unfortunately this just goes to show that you
>>> really do want things spelled out in writing when
>>> it comes down to business arrangements...
>>>

>>> songbird

>>It's a cultural difference. Asians will spend a lot of time fostering relationships between business partners. Trust plays an important role in the

Asian way of doing business. The concept of "face" is also important
i.e., not making the people you deal with and yourself look bad. Doing
business on a handshake requires a lot of trust on both sides. Mostly,
Western businessmen do not trust each other.

>Blanket Statement Man strikes again!

Blanket Bigot!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:07:48 +1000, Bruce >
> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 12 Jul 2019 19:00:22 -0700 (PDT), dsi1
>> > wrote:

https://www.vcstar.com/story/news/lo...on/1596810001/

>>> It's a cultural difference. Asians will spend a lot of time fostering relationships between business partners. Trust plays an important role in the

> Asian way of doing business. The concept of "face" is also important
> i.e., not making the people you deal with and yourself look bad. Doing
> business on a handshake requires a lot of trust on both sides. Mostly,
> Western businessmen do not trust each other.
>>
>> Blanket Statement Man strikes again!

> Blanket Bigot!

Popeye, I hear tell they just opened up a new donkey show down in
texas, right across the border. Yoose gonna go check it out for mayans?