Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Everybody in the Pool!

It is the day for the clean the fridge, freezer and cupboard soup.
It's the perfect day for it -- around 33F, dense, dense fog and pretty
dark outside. I crave plenty of vegetables. Soup will be ready for
lunch time along with fresh home-made bread and cinnamon rolls.
What could be better :-).
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message

It is the day for the clean the fridge, freezer and cupboard soup.
It's the perfect day for it -- around 33F, dense, dense fog and pretty
dark outside. I crave plenty of vegetables. Soup will be ready for
lunch time along with fresh home-made bread and cinnamon rolls.
What could be better :-).
Janet US

==

Sounds jolly good to me)

I have a soup going in the slow cooker for tomorrow. Chicken and some veg
in chicken broth)

Always good)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 17:48:42 -0000, "Ophelia" >
wrote:

>"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
.. .

>It is the day for the clean the fridge, freezer and cupboard soup.
>It's the perfect day for it -- around 33F, dense, dense fog and pretty
>dark outside. I crave plenty of vegetables. Soup will be ready for
>lunch time along with fresh home-made bread and cinnamon rolls.
>What could be better :-).
>Janet US
>
>==
>
>Sounds jolly good to me)
>
>I have a soup going in the slow cooker for tomorrow. Chicken and some veg
>in chicken broth)
>
>Always good)

soup makes winter bearable!
Posted to rec.food.cooking

wrote:

>"U.S. Janet B." wrote in message
.. .

>It is the day for the clean the fridge, freezer and cupboard soup.
>It's the perfect day for it -- around 33F, dense, dense fog and pretty
>dark outside. I crave plenty of vegetables. Soup will be ready for
>lunch time along with fresh home-made bread and cinnamon rolls.
>What could be better :-).
>Janet US
>
>==
>
>Sounds jolly good to me)
>
>I have a soup going in the slow cooker for tomorrow. Chicken and some veg
>in chicken broth)
>
>Always good)

soup makes winter bearable!

==

Oh yes)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-11-29 10:45 a.m., U.S. Janet B. wrote:

> It is the day for the clean the fridge, freezer and cupboard soup.
> It's the perfect day for it -- around 33F, dense, dense fog and pretty
> dark outside. I crave plenty of vegetables. Soup will be ready for
> lunch time along with fresh home-made bread and cinnamon rolls.
> What could be better :-).

Perhaps an invitation!:-)

Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 12:27:59 -0700, graham > wrote:

>On 2018-11-29 10:45 a.m., U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>>
>> It is the day for the clean the fridge, freezer and cupboard soup.
>> It's the perfect day for it -- around 33F, dense, dense fog and pretty
>> dark outside. I crave plenty of vegetables. Soup will be ready for
>> lunch time along with fresh home-made bread and cinnamon rolls.
>> What could be better :-).

>Perhaps an invitation!:-)

O.k. come on over, you just want to come to my house because we have
no snow -- yet. ;-)
I got some new flour yesterday at Cash and Carry (restaurant supply
store)
Grain Craft (brand)
Power Flour (name)
Unbleached Flour
High Gluten
Hard Spring Wheat
Hearth and Artisan Breads
Chattanooga, Tennessee
25#
https://www.graincraft.com/

this will be my first experience with them, kinda excited
Janet US
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 2018-11-29 12:42 p.m., U.S. Janet B. wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 12:27:59 -0700, graham > wrote:
>
>> On 2018-11-29 10:45 a.m., U.S. Janet B. wrote:
>>>
>>> It is the day for the clean the fridge, freezer and cupboard soup.
>>> It's the perfect day for it -- around 33F, dense, dense fog and pretty
>>> dark outside. I crave plenty of vegetables. Soup will be ready for
>>> lunch time along with fresh home-made bread and cinnamon rolls.
>>> What could be better :-).

>> Perhaps an invitation!:-)

> O.k. come on over, you just want to come to my house because we have
> no snow -- yet. ;-)
> I got some new flour yesterday at Cash and Carry (restaurant supply
> store)
> Grain Craft (brand)
> Power Flour (name)
> Unbleached Flour
> High Gluten
> Hard Spring Wheat
> Hearth and Artisan Breads
> Chattanooga, Tennessee
> 25#
> https://www.graincraft.com/
>
> this will be my first experience with them, kinda excited
> Janet US

That looks good!
I looked at their formula for straight dough. I think they mean 6.25-6.5
pounds of water, not ounces.
I will soon have to buy another sack of flour and am looking at a
different brand that was milled in Alberta.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 15:29:13 -0700, graham > wrote:

>On 2018-11-29 12:42 p.m., U.S. Janet B. wrote:

>>> Perhaps an invitation!:-)

>> O.k. come on over, you just want to come to my house because we have
>> no snow -- yet. ;-)
>> I got some new flour yesterday at Cash and Carry (restaurant supply
>> store)
>> Grain Craft (brand)
>> Power Flour (name)
>> Unbleached Flour
>> High Gluten
>> Hard Spring Wheat
>> Hearth and Artisan Breads
>> Chattanooga, Tennessee
>> 25#
>> https://www.graincraft.com/
>>
>> this will be my first experience with them, kinda excited
>> Janet US
>>

>That looks good!
>I looked at their formula for straight dough. I think they mean 6.25-6.5
>pounds of water, not ounces.
>I will soon have to buy another sack of flour and am looking at a
>different brand that was milled in Alberta.

you've got good strong flour up there.