Posted to rec.food.restaurants

Default Pool: How may of us would actualy eat at this place?

Hello All,

Here is a bizzare place to eat:

http://www.igman.com/misc/japanese-restaurant/

a Taipei restaurant (this link wrongly states that it's in Japan) where
cups look like urinals and bowls like toilet bowls.

How many of you would eat at this place?

Best,

Vasko
Pool: How may of us would actualy eat at this place?

Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Sean Berger

I dunno-- how's the food?

>a Taipei restaurant (this link wrongly states that it's in Japan) where
>cups look like urinals and bowls like toilet bowls.
>
>Pool: How may of us would actualy eat at this place?

Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Shawn Hirn

In article .com>,
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Here is a bizzare place to eat:

http://www.igman.com/misc/japanese-restaurant/

> a Taipei restaurant (this link wrongly states that it's in Japan) where
> cups look like urinals and bowls like toilet bowls.
>
> How many of you would eat at this place?

I don't know what's worse, that restaurant's theme or the web page you
cited. Both are horrible. The web page is nearly unreadable to me due to
the microscopic font size of the text. I would not eat there.
Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Donald

Shawn Hirn wrote:

> I don't know what's worse, that restaurant's theme or the web page you
> cited. Both are horrible. The web page is nearly unreadable to me due to
> the microscopic font size of the text. I would not eat there.

I would not eat that web page either !!!
Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Susumu

this place is horrible...

i cannot imagine anyone eating there...